Forum Rules 
> The Obligatory Introduction Page...
lastwaykeeper
post Nov 14 2005, 03:38 AM
Post #1

More proficient guppy

Group: New Members
Member No.: 2,108

So, my friend basically dragged me to this place by my hair... *checks for bald spots* Na sad.gif me's Mike, and Ange (trunks_girl26) is a very strong woman..... So hi. happy.gif And I think Tolkien rocks! As does Robert Jordan; both are inspirations in my writing. I'm in the process of writing a fantasy-type novel, but my procrastinating usually gets the better of me. And so my sad little tale ends, because I can't think of anything else to say. DON'T FEED ME TO THE KITTENS! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE! *begs* sad.gif

--------------------
Ai! laurië lantar lassi súrinen, yéni únótimë ve rámar aldaron!
Sí man i yulma nin enquantuva?
Mia ayende, Aes Sedai! Caballein misian ye! Inde muagdhe Aes Sedai misain ye! Mia ayende! ... Tia mi aven Moridin insainde vadin.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Astarael
post Nov 16 2005, 10:23 PM
Post #2

Browncoat

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,958

*tramples Quotes as she charges toward the army with copper-filtered flamethrower held high and duct tape under one arm* Chaaaaaaaaaaarge! Forward to the newbie!
Welcome to Matazone! As you may have noticed, we're all at least slightly insane. Join us, and remember that total sanity is for boring people. Feel free to ask any questions you have. By the way, here be the rules of lawfulness, which you must follow. Or Mata will shut you in a tiny cupboard and only give you dog biscuits to eat for the next three years. biggrin.gif Have fun!

*starts vaulting over lesbian army, flamethrower glowing menacingly*

--------------------
Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all. ~Morpheus, King of Dreams
I am a leaf on the wind. See me soar.
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2017 - 04:14 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!