IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ladies snowboards, What are some good ones?
oobunnie
post Feb 3 2006, 09:02 PM
Post #1

''Am'nt I the cutest ickle bunny?'' asmodeus

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 64

So its finally time for me to break down and buy a new one. Not because my other one has bit the dust or anything, but more because last year I bought one on "cute and matches my outfit" factor. Needless to say although the Nitro Fate is a very nice board indeed... Its a freestlye board through and through, and I'm more of a free ride Kind of a girl. So do you guys have any suggestions for nice ladies free ride boards (that are still pretty).
Boards I've been looking at include the Forum Star. Now forum I believe is the maker of Division which was the first board I ever owned and oh how I loved it so. I've also been looking at the Sapient Solstice, I've never owned a Sapient but it sounds as though they have good free ride benefits to the boards.
I'm sure Burton will be suggested by someone, but I find the Burton boards are always a mix. They try and make them for freestyle and freeride which ends up being mediocre for both. You just can't push them down the mountain as hard, and the transitions aren't as fluid. Unless they have some new fabulous board out this year?

--------------------
Heaven has a road, but no one travels it; Hell has no gate but men will dig to get there. ~Chinese Proverb
I am the Ickle Mascot of Ish
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2017 - 10:20 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!