Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Possibly graduating early..., woah.
FeralPolyglot
post Mar 23 2006, 08:39 PM
Post #1

=^^= ~~

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,690

So yeah.. Today I went to my class advisor to talk to her about what classes I should take next semester. I told her that my parents also wanted me to investigate the possibility of graduating in December '06 (a semester early). She checks out my file and says "You will have enough credits to graduate, let me check what classes you need..." She does so and I only need like 5 classes more to graduate with a BA in Foreign Languages and a minor in Linguistics.

I can't believe that I will most probably be graduating in less than a year.. I'll be graduating before my 22nd birthday. By this time next year I'll have graduated and will probably be a TA and working on my Master's Degree. ...woah. blink.gif

The future's coming to get me! AHHHHHH! *runs screaming*

--------------------
-Cerin
=^^= ~~

What have you done today to make you feel proud?
"Be the change that you want to see in the world." -Mohandas Gandhi
"We do not inherit the land from our fathers, we borrow it from our children." -Native American Proverb
"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Walk beside me and just be my friend." - Albert Camus
"You can't change the music of your soul." -Katherine Hepburn
"Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth. (...) There is no spoon. Then you'll see that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself." -The Matrix
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ign355
post Mar 24 2006, 05:49 PM
Post #2

Group: New Members
Member No.: 2,275

that great to hear that you will b graduating early sad.gif i still have 4sememsters left at OSU, but thats awesome to hear congrats

--------------------
---> | The Leach | <---

"Leave behind what you have, to persue your ideals" - DL

+Quote Post
Izzy
post Mar 24 2006, 10:51 PM
Post #3

Germany > Spain...

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 2,184

cool, I only have *counts on fingers* 7 more years until I'm done with high school...(starting with the 06-07 school year)
*wishes that I was able to graduate 7 years early*

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2017 - 06:42 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!