IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> story thingy mabob
Tom
post Mar 26 2006, 03:21 PM
Post #1

Dont Worry, I Dont Know Where I Am Either!

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,800

I wrote this story when i was in year 5 and the teacher said it was brill but what do you think of it, dont worry tell the truth im not bother if you say its a pile of sh**.

THE GRAVE DIGGERS TALE

One dark night there was a grave digger, thrusting his spade into the soft soil and whilst chucking it to the side he had a thought. "I wish I could get a better wage...I wonder? What if I rob the coffin that goes in this hole. Right I'll do that!" So he walked home to his bed.

The next morning he went back to the grave yard and saw the coffin being put in the hole, but his shift wasn't till night fall. That dark and gloomy night the grave digger went back. He found the coffin and jumped into the hole where it was.

He opened the coffin and filled his pockets with gold and silver. But then he felt a cold but very light tap on he sholder, he turned around and saw nothing! But suddenly after he turned around he felt a slight push on his chest and he fell into the coffin and then the lid shut slowly. He pushed and pushed but could not get out. With the lack of air he tried again and again and again.

That next day was the last of his greedy life. Andthe last thing he heard was the banging of soil coming down on the coffin.

That was it what do you think?

--------------------
Dont Try And Save Me Im Alrealdy Dead
Tis My Forum Please Join It Would Meen Loads
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 02:05 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!