IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bodog Battle of the Bands, Starring CRY OF CRETE!
Righteous
post Aug 5 2006, 02:54 AM
Post #1

Shut up, noob!

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 367

Now, my brother (pictured left) plays drums for a band called Cry of Crete. I'm not just saying this, but they're really, really good. They recently got a chance to play in the Bodog Battle of the Bands, which is a nation-wide contest consisting of several rounds. I am very proud of them and think they can go far (the grand prize is a $1 million record contract, which includes guaranteed release in the US, Canada and Europe).

They will be playing the first round at the Orpheum in Tampa on the 23rd of this month. If you are in the general area please come to see them. They need your support. check out their MySpace page and Bodog's website for more details (and to give a listen; "Little Red Sin" is my favorite).

Also, if you live in the area and want to help me promote, your ticket's on me. Gimme your adress and I'll hook you up with flyers (I'm the head of the street team) and see if their PR girl has any MySPace banners or anything.

Info:
August, 23 2006 at The Orpheum
1902 Avenida , Tampa, FL 33601
$10 in advance, $15 day of show

PLEASE come see Cry of Crete. They kick ass; trust me.

--------------------
With every breath...and all that I am...I will make a stand...until the end.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 02:50 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!