Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Charity suggestions
Mata
post Nov 29 2006, 12:49 PM
Post #1

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Most years at Christmas I plug a charity on my site, in the vague hope that among the festive cheer people might decide to cheer up someone else's life too. Usually a small charity that probably hasn't had a lot of attention pops up and I try to help them, but nothing much has arrived this time.

I think last year I touted for donations to the family of a firefighter whose own house was destroyed in a forest fire while he was elsewhere trying to stop the fire from destroying whole towns. It's a dangerous job, and I think that everything sent to him would help. That's the kind of thing I'm looking for. Obviously, in that case it was an individual who I thought really deserved a break, but small charities or individual causes are fine.

Any suggestions?

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Nov 29 2006, 03:01 PM
Post #2

Kiefer > Jason

Group: Admin
Member No.: 51

This one is more in my local area so I don't know if it's what you are looking for but Chicks In Crisis is a charity that helps single mom's with things like clothes, diapers, and stuff for their kids.

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2017 - 02:12 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!