Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Food, it's the stuff that things eat.
elphaba2
post Jun 25 2007, 04:59 PM
Post #1

Lord of the Keys

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,329

I have a problem. Basically, I've been crying nonstop since Kisah stopped coming to the forums. It's been a real hassle and has alienated me from my peers, kept me from getting jobs and so forth. Part of this is because she's pretty groovy, but the bigger part was that there isn't anyone to tell me (and to tell the rest of the forums) what to eat. Therefore I am calling for a Kisah replacement! Or some sort of collaborative recipe-swappin', tell-me-what-sort-of-flour-to-buy team effort, which this thread can house. Potentially.

I will gladly put up a recipe for the illest chocolate chip cookies ever made in exchange for some recipe for veggie something I can eat for lunch. Because today was the third day I've decided on strawberries and that is probably wrong. So post about your food! Describe an amusing situation involving a peanut allergy, give me that legendary salad-mixing-combination or tell me to bug off! I can probably be a man about it!

--------------------
can I kiss your dopamine?
In a way I wonder if she's living in a magazine
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mata
post Jul 21 2007, 12:00 PM
Post #2

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

small tub of single cream
salmon scraps (very cheap)
about half a glass of white wine
a small onion
a small lemon (the zest and juice from half)
pasta (pref tagliatelle)
salt and pepper

Put the water on to boil, chop up your onion. When the water's boiling bung in the pasta, meanwhile start frying the onion in a little bit of olive oil.

When the onion goes soft then put in the salmon, give it a stir around to get it cooking, then after a couple of minutes bung the wine in with it. Get this bubbling nicely and in a few minutes it will have reduced by about half.

Put in most of the pot of cream, the lemon zest, and the juice from half of the lemon. Give your pasta a stir. Stir the frying pan occasionally to make sure everything gets heated through and nothing burns.

Let it bubble and reduce until the sauce gets thicker (I usually judge this by pulling a spatula across the pan and seeing how long it takes for the sauce to flow back, when it flows more slowly then it's ready). Add a little salt to bring out the flavours and as much pepper as you like.

Drain the pasta, but don't shake it too much - pasta is supposed to be wet! Pop it back in the saucepan then add everything from the frying pan and stir it in. Serve and enjoy!

I'll see if I can get Kisah back to give better tips!

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2017 - 05:51 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!