IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Translated Spam, Lo! The wonders of the internets!
Daria
post Aug 28 2007, 08:53 AM
Post #1

Wait for the uprising

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,735

My new job came with some pretty cool things- I got a lap top, a better salary, and my own business e-mail address. Things have all been going well, until a few days ago when...

*JARRING CHORD*

I have been getting e-mails totally in Japanese, all sent "With High Importance". Now, I was curious as to what these marvels from the East contained: so, instead of clicking the hyperlink like some amateur, I decided to Babel Fish the text and see what I got. This is the latest:

"His own sex friend committing before the eye, the る form We would like to try seeing? If that her lady But difference if the sufficient partner who is done simply... With you have not thought, is? * The couple collection which desires amateur destruction type sex! ! * Her of others the human collection which would like to have sex! ! * * We offering the partner to characteristic life of the couple which is converted rut! ! You to see the image of amateur destruction type sex please refer. . Http: //www.hitominikanpai.com/good/ * It cannot participate the direction under 18 years old. As for transmission denial First GET doing セフレ, after agreeing upon mutually Unless various plays are enjoyed, don't you think? the ♪"

I was wondering: does anyone else get interesting spam? It reminded me of Mata's Digi-Shakespeare days, and I know that Wytu has some awesomely titled junk mail ("opaque sales clerk" comes to mind).

So please, share with me the wonders of your Junk box.

(and yes, I do realise this is the second thread I have made about Spam. What can I say? I like it biggrin.gif )

--------------------
We are unraveling our navels so that we may ingest the sun.

DARIA IZ GOOD ON TOAST

TOAST IZ GOOD ON DARIA
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SPEAKERfortheLOS...
post Aug 28 2007, 08:27 PM
Post #2

Transdimensional Traveler

Member No.: 1,244

The best one i've had lately was 'Pregnant Girls Riding Hard'

I'll see what else shows up..

--------------------
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion,
It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning,
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Jack of all trades, master of none,
though offtimes better than master of one.

Carpe Noctem, pro cras nos necemus
Carpe Diem, pro hodie nos mutiamo

+Quote Post
Daria
post Aug 29 2007, 11:54 PM
Post #3

Wait for the uprising

Member No.: 1,735

Permanent complete free authorized edition
Being free, just register you the Cinderella man! Monotonous everyday just of work! Every day the ぼ っ it lives simply! We want stimulus! We want allowance! We present to such a you exactly!
For the person who would like to enjoy etching purely With the married woman who seeks love and stimulus It is the encounter type sight which is managed. You do not know in your neighborhood It is to be hard the cute human wife. Neighborhood is not something which is thrown away. The human wife who has lived in your neighborhood We introduce. As for the human wife whom it registers, Being everyone frustration, love and etching It has gotten together with purpose because, After the mutual air meets, you it does and is to be is
Until paying the money, it is hard the human wife who would like to satisfy your own craving! It ended the times when the man chooses the woman. Now they are the times when the woman chooses the man. By the demand from the human wife member, at present we collect the man member. The many registers we wait.
Each company copying メcomplete correspondence (Beforehand movie or copying メexchange (mel adding and number) by doing, neglecting zero!) Classified by プロフ search possibility of classified by area Overhead claim one click altogether there is no fraud and the like. Private we strictly observe information. Please protect the manner of the minimum (The セフレ desired woman say, there is resistance to being approached suddenly. The mail is sent doing even when, If it keeps touching to the partner with sincerity, Certainly, it can enjoy with the woman whom you like probably will be. First in order thoroughly to obtain reliance, the minimum Please protect the manner and moral.)

Hehe, I like "Being free, just register you the Cinderella man!" laugh.gif

--------------------
We are unraveling our navels so that we may ingest the sun.

DARIA IZ GOOD ON TOAST

TOAST IZ GOOD ON DARIA

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2017 - 12:42 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!