Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Newspapers!, Because it's all I write. :D
Hyperion
post Dec 4 2007, 08:41 PM
Post #1

samazon

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 234

So I'm the entertainment editor for my school's newspaper, and as a huge journalism nerd, I'm curious: who else writes for a paper?

Our paper: The Delta Statement

We wanna change the name to "The Okra Times" because our unofficial school mascot is the Fighting Okra (our official one is the Statesman).

ps. Our online editor isn't the most timely updater. :/ He's the advisor's son, which I HIGHLY disapprove of, but there's no one else that applied, and with my 20-hour class schedule plus being ENT editor, I just don't have the time or inclination to do it myself (plus they wouldn't pay me any more for it).

--------------------
I saw you, Walt Whitman, childless, lonely old grubber, poking among the meats in the refrigerator and eyeing the grocery boys. I heard you asking questions of each: Who killed the pork chops? What price bananas? Are you my Angel? Ginsberg
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mata
post Dec 4 2007, 11:18 PM
Post #2

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Is it still October? Wow, time really doesn't fly... wink.gif

I just spent a few minutes reading, and greatly enjoyed the Facebook early campaigns controversy! I once ran for head of the student union. My entire speech consisted of a one line quote from Socrates. I think I did quite well in the voting purely because I didn't bore everyone to tears with my good intentions.

Sorry, no, I don't write for a paper, but I just wanted to say that I quite enjoyed reading that. Does anyone actually work for one? (Rather than being a time waster like me?)

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2017 - 07:06 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!