Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Tulips in Bloom, The most amazing high school student film ever made
sirdudly
post Jun 4 2008, 06:26 AM
Post #1

Super advanced member

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 2,657

So I took a film studies class this year, and part of the curriculum was to create a few short films with a group. The target for time for these films was about 5 minutes. My group had a few of the better movies, but what we did is nothing but trash in comparison to what another group in the class slaved upon for four months. The making of this film was so impressive, that they dragged outsiders like me into the process. The final result became a 30 minute masterpiece, including gunfire, explosions, blood splattering, vehicular manslaughter, light sabers, and a very special guest as the centerpiece of a sadistic cult. The following link is to the youtube video of the last act of the film, spanning a mere 10 minutes. Most of the story is cut out, but the film's true grace, the editing, is at its best during these scenes. I hope you all enjoy it. And btw, I'm the cultist in shorts.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIEdMyclNDw

--------------------
"If carrots got you drunk, rabbits would be really f***ed up" -Mitch Hedburg
When John McCain was my age, Alaska wasn't even a state.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2017 - 06:19 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!