IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Matt's back on the internet airwaves at Brooklandsfm.co.uk, Or: Smiler on da mic! Wicky wicky wah wah
Smiler
post Sep 4 2008, 12:14 PM
Post #1

Ooga Booga!! SMILE!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,379

Howdy all,

Following our successful broadcast earlier in the year Brooklands FM have started up again and will be broadcasting through to the end of the year. Even better, they’ve invited me back on the air! Woo hoo!!

I posted before here and here from the last broadcast and Mata could even vouch for the show not being all that bad wink.gif

Either way it's back and better than ever now! Get involved, if your on the computer on Sunday, anywhere in the world there's no excuse!!!

I’m going to have shows every Sunday from now until the end of the year starting with 1 – 2.30pm in September, and then moving to 2.30 – 4pm for the rest of the run.

As with before, all you‘ll need to do is jump onto the website at www.brooklandsfm.co.uk, hit the ‘listen live’ button, receive the live stream, sit back and enjoy some middle of the road classics, covers and live tracks, to make you smile on a Sunday afternoon (help me puch the boat out a bit).

Alternatively just click here now.

We’ll be broadcasting 24 hours a day with live shows from 9am-6pm Mon-Sat and 10am-4pm on Sundays (the most important days). Why not listen in now?

You can email me/ the studio on studio@brooklandsfm.co.uk or call in on 01932 832 408.

Check it out,

Matt

--------------------
Presently defacto leader of the scuttler nation; conform, consume, o'smile for snaffie's sake --> A smile a day keeps th...Ah sod it...just SMILE!!!Some weird dragon lady gave me a cookie and said if I got in the van she'd adopt me. I ignored mummy and went with Wyvern & lookee here, I now have my own adoptee to cause chaos: Stardust_Smile...Official barman to Tribe Wyvern COME VISIT but beware the Monkey Overlords, they plan the demise of the hairless ones. Your house is at risk. Always read the label.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mata
post Sep 4 2008, 12:33 PM
Post #2

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Yep, I really enjoyed the shows that I heard. It's a shame I'm not online so often on Sundays, but I heartily recommend other people tune in.

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!

+Quote Post
Ashbless
post Sep 9 2008, 03:44 AM
Post #3

I could have written a short novel by this point

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,112

So with the 7 hour time difference I should log on at 6am in September and 7 am in future days.

Er....maybe is the best I can promise. Even for the monkey overlords it's really early for a day off.
tongue.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning, It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. - SpeakertotheLost

+Quote Post
Smiler
post Sep 9 2008, 12:28 PM
Post #4

Ooga Booga!! SMILE!

Depending on where you're based yeah it may be a little early wink.gif I can always forward recordings ... heehee

--------------------
Presently defacto leader of the scuttler nation; conform, consume, o'smile for snaffie's sake --> A smile a day keeps th...Ah sod it...just SMILE!!!Some weird dragon lady gave me a cookie and said if I got in the van she'd adopt me. I ignored mummy and went with Wyvern & lookee here, I now have my own adoptee to cause chaos: Stardust_Smile...Official barman to Tribe Wyvern COME VISIT but beware the Monkey Overlords, they plan the demise of the hairless ones. Your house is at risk. Always read the label.

+Quote Post
Ashbless
post Sep 14 2008, 04:18 PM
Post #5

So, this morning didn't work out.
Despite having set the alarm, and a valiant effort by the cat to get me moving, I was dead to the world until 8:30am.
I'll definitely try again. laugh.gif

--------------------

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning, It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. - SpeakertotheLost

+Quote Post
Smiler
post Sep 16 2008, 12:34 PM
Post #6

Ooga Booga!! SMILE!

haha, had a bit of a bad one Sunday. Little gremliny attacks and but the show went on... hour two was great, you missed out wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ashbless
post Sep 21 2008, 01:10 PM
Post #7

Okay. You've your Canuck listener online and listening. Thank the cat. I forgot the alarm. (though this time the sound was on)
cool.gif

Ah, your show starts at 5 am. Ah well, I've enjoyed the last half hour. I think my coffee consumption may be narsty if I try for the full show. Do you want to be responsible for plunging me back into full coffee addict mode? laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Smiler
post Sep 21 2008, 03:47 PM
Post #8

Ooga Booga!! SMILE!

Blimey! 5! ouch Thanks for tuning in though wink.gif thoughts?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Smiler
post Oct 5 2008, 07:52 AM
Post #9

Ooga Booga!! SMILE!

Change of plans. Staying on the 1-2.30 show for the foreseeable wink.gif Listen in and let me know what you want played.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Smiler
post Apr 13 2009, 04:55 PM
Post #10

Ooga Booga!! SMILE!

Resurected thread in the house!!! Been off the last couple of weeks what with PC and wedding organisation issues but I thought rether than open up a new thread I'd dip back six months to let you know that I'm doing more than just my sunday shows and that for the next four weeks I'll be LIVE on the radio on Monday & Tuesday nights from 6.30 (UK time). Listen in on 87.7fm if you're in North Surrey or on brooklandsfm.co.uk if you're in any other part of the world, get involved and have a smile in the afternoon!

T'is looking to be a great show, even if I do say so myself... I've got teasers and competitions and all sorts going on wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mata
post Apr 14 2009, 06:19 AM
Post #11

Hmm... It's a bit early, but that's nearly cooking time. I could well tune in while stirring up a storm in the kitchen hooray!

--------------------
The Matazone Games blog

+Quote Post
Ashbless
post May 12 2009, 02:53 AM
Post #12

I hear you're back to sundays again. I'll try to get up to tune you in on the weekend then. It's early but I'm told I suck at proper weekend behaviour.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mata
post May 12 2009, 12:27 PM
Post #13

Sunday lunchtimes are more tricky for me too. Hit them with a big stick until you get back your weeknight slots!

--------------------
The Matazone Games blog

+Quote Post
Ashbless
post May 21 2009, 05:47 AM
Post #14

Are you still on the radio Smiler? If so, when?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cath Sparrow
post May 21 2009, 12:23 PM
Post #15

I've been brainwashed

Member No.: 526

His weddings a week tomorrow (friday) so at a guess if he's still on he will this weekend but will be off for a couple of weeks after that being all honeymoonish and stuff. tongue.gif

--------------------
How would you feel about life if Death was your older sister? You're only young once but you can stay immature indefinetly!!!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 04:39 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!