Reply to this topicStart new topic
> There's turbulence in the blogosphere
Moosh
post Sep 12 2008, 06:16 PM
Post #1

I plug directly into my computer

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,488

Anyone else getting this or is it just me?

Apparently just on this post

--------------------
QUOTE (Peter Griffin)
Math, my dear boy, is nothing more than the lesbian sister of biology.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Yannick
post Sep 12 2008, 07:21 PM
Post #2

I could have written a short novel by this point

Member No.: 12,759

I have it too. It's huge.

--------------------
Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded. And, the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics: You are all stardust. You couldnít be here if stars hadnít exploded, because the elements - the carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, iron, all the things that matter for evolution and for life - werenít created at the beginning of time. They were created in the nuclear furnaces of stars, and the only way for them to get into your body is if those stars were kind enough to explode. So, forget God. The stars died so that you could be here today. ~Lawrence Krauss

+Quote Post
froggle-rock
post Sep 13 2008, 12:19 AM
Post #3

omno-ahhhhhhh!

Member No.: 1,174

That's what she said. Thought I've had bigger.

I get it too. Gremlins, Mata!

--------------------
A society that takes itself too seriously risks bottling up its tensions and treating every example of irreverence as a threat to its existence. Humour is one of the great solvents of democracy. It permits the ambiguities and contradictions of public life to be articulated in non-violent forms. It promotes diversity. It enables a multitude of discontents to be expressed in a myriad of spontaneous ways. It is an elixir of constitutional health. J. Sachs in Laugh It Off Promotions CC v SAB International (Finance) BV t/a SabMark International (Freedom of Expression Institute as Amicus Curiae) 2006 (1) SA 144 (CC)

+Quote Post
Yannick
post Sep 13 2008, 01:42 PM
Post #4

Lmao

Gah, I thought the world was over that "that's what she said" thing already...

--------------------
Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded. And, the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics: You are all stardust. You couldnít be here if stars hadnít exploded, because the elements - the carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, iron, all the things that matter for evolution and for life - werenít created at the beginning of time. They were created in the nuclear furnaces of stars, and the only way for them to get into your body is if those stars were kind enough to explode. So, forget God. The stars died so that you could be here today. ~Lawrence Krauss

+Quote Post
Yannick
post Sep 13 2008, 01:44 PM
Post #5

Lmao

Gah, I thought the world was over that "that's what she said" thing already...

--------------------

+Quote Post
froggle-rock
post Sep 14 2008, 12:20 AM
Post #6

omno-ahhhhhhh!

Member No.: 1,174

Well, internets still not over rick rolling, or obscure fetishes so tongue.gif

--------------------
A society that takes itself too seriously risks bottling up its tensions and treating every example of irreverence as a threat to its existence. Humour is one of the great solvents of democracy. It permits the ambiguities and contradictions of public life to be articulated in non-violent forms. It promotes diversity. It enables a multitude of discontents to be expressed in a myriad of spontaneous ways. It is an elixir of constitutional health. J. Sachs in Laugh It Off Promotions CC v SAB International (Finance) BV t/a SabMark International (Freedom of Expression Institute as Amicus Curiae) 2006 (1) SA 144 (CC)

+Quote Post
Mata
post Sep 21 2008, 02:48 PM
Post #7

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Hi, sorry for the delay fixing that and thanks for pointing it out. It was due to the 'code' tags not actually stopping the code I was quoting from running. I was quoting the code from a site but the code was then changing the layout of the blog because it was being run as if the quoted code was supposed to be part of my page. It took be blinkin' ages to work out!

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2017 - 07:56 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!