Reply to this topicStart new topic
> La Machine, La Princess
Cath Sparrow
post Sep 14 2008, 01:26 PM
Post #1

I've been brainwashed

Group: Admin
Member No.: 526

This will only be up for a few more days as it's on the BBC iplayer but I thought it would be of interest.

La Princess

--------------------
How would you feel about life if Death was your older sister? You're only young once but you can stay immature indefinetly!!!!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Smiler
post Sep 16 2008, 12:37 PM
Post #2

Ooga Booga!! SMILE!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,379

This looked awsome when I saw it on the news, massive mechanical spider on the loose in Liverpool!

It did however bring back bad, sad memories of Wild Wild West but hey, rough with the smooth huh? wink.gif

--------------------
Presently defacto leader of the scuttler nation; conform, consume, o'smile for snaffie's sake --> A smile a day keeps th...Ah sod it...just SMILE!!!Some weird dragon lady gave me a cookie and said if I got in the van she'd adopt me. I ignored mummy and went with Wyvern & lookee here, I now have my own adoptee to cause chaos: Stardust_Smile...Official barman to Tribe Wyvern COME VISIT but beware the Monkey Overlords, they plan the demise of the hairless ones. Your house is at risk. Always read the label.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2017 - 07:52 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!