Reply to this topicStart new topic
> SpywareBlaster, I never would have guessed
EvilSpork
post Sep 30 2008, 02:39 AM
Post #1

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaang

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 829

Alright, so we all hate spyware. The usual method of taking care of it for me has always been spyware scanners that detect and remove spyware AFTER it's on the system.

But for the last month or so I've been experimenting with a different program... SpywareBlaster. I usually have utilized Spybot SD, Adaware etc. with good results, but the spyware and adware was already there doing what it does.

Here were my findings in this test phase:

Downloaded and installed SpywareBlaster. I've had it running and NOT UPDATED for the past month. I updated it today and scanned with SpybotSD

Here is my screen shot:

For some reason the forums don't like picasaweb so here's a link : Clicky

Edit again: I'm irritated with picasaweb right now. I'll relink with a different image host tomorrow. Basically, Spybot found absolutely nothing.

I'm impressed to say the least. I have NEVER had a Spybot SD scan come up with *nothing* at all. Not even a tracking cookie! blink.gif

Get it. Use it. Be content. It runs completely silent as well, using no memory (I can't even find it showing up as a process). So far I've had absolutely no conflicts from it either.

http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/Spyw...nload-4701.html
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2017 - 01:35 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!