IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 
> Celebrity death, I was well shocked, me.
leopold
post Jun 26 2009, 08:40 AM
Post #1

Absentee Mod

Group: Moderators
From: On the face of the planet, somewhere north of Guildford
Member No.: 95

I was watching the news late last night and I was shocked to hear of the death of a famous celebrity.

Their career started in the mid 60's and through the next couple of decades their fame and fortune knew no bounds. It all started to go sour towards the 90's and nobody has heard or seen much of them in many a year, save for the odd picture in those celebrity dross magazines showing off their latest bout of failed plastic surgery.

Yesterday, they passed away. I'm sure you are all with me in prayer for this fallen idol.

RIP Farrah Fawcett.

Oh, and some dude called Michael Jackson died as well.

--------------------
Insert humorous comment here
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Pikasyuu
post Jun 30 2009, 05:58 PM
Post #2

suggestive cupcake

Group: Admin
Member No.: 260

QUOTE (leopold @ Jun 30 2009, 02:52 AM) *
Yes, Syuu, the skin condition is vitiligo. I once sort of knew a chap with it, he was in his early fifties and he was pretty badly affected by it, but his skin was very blotchy. I've spoken to other people who've met people with the condition and they are all of the same concensus. Now I'm prepared to concede this is a condition like any other which affects different people in different ways, in that it affects the pigment irregularly in much the same way as freckles or going grey. MJ went white very quickly and evenly, which would be more consistent with surgery than a condition.

I'm not saying he didn't have vitiligo, though; perhaps he did and the surgery was to cover up the unevenness. Let's face it, lots of people, famous or otherwise, use cosmetics to cover up blemishes or surgery to fix things up a bit. But who actually cares? And why should we? It's his life and his body, if he chooses to have surgery then it's not really anyone else's business.

I'm of the same opinion of MJ as I was (and still am) of Diana: He's dead now and can't defend himself. Let's leave him in peace.

QUOTE (syuu)
took hours a day trying to even his skin out because of the patches it caused.

I agree with the rest. Your Diana opinion is wonderful. smile.gif

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

the official 'you bitch' count: a whole lot
last updated 11/05
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2017 - 02:17 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!