IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 
> Ohh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree...
Daria
post Dec 8 2009, 08:55 PM
Post #1

Wait for the uprising

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,735

My housemate was going on and on about getting a real Christmas tree this year. When the day came that my friend and I were free to get it with him, he changed his mind and said he didn't want one. Well, my friend and I went to the place anyway, looking for holly and mistletoe. They didn't have any, but they did have free branches- so I made our Christmas tree happy.gif

Have you got yours up yet? What does it look like?

--------------------
We are unraveling our navels so that we may ingest the sun.

DARIA IZ GOOD ON TOAST

TOAST IZ GOOD ON DARIA
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
gothictheysay
post Dec 9 2009, 03:43 AM
Post #2

living in your basement, eating your candy hearts

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 959

Yeah, I'll take a picture when I'm back home. There's a giant, ceiling-high, too-wide-to-put-my-arms-around tree up.

...I'm Jewish, as is our family. My dad's girlfriend is Catholic and decided to get a bigger tree this year (we usually have like a 5 foot one, and by that I mean since she has been around, before that we had no tree). ANYWAY, we decorated it while I was home for thanksgiving break. This is early for a tree, but I'm not going to be home until Dec 18th, and Chanukah is pretty much over by then. Our tree is semi-Jewish since there's a HAPPY HANNUKAH banner on it. We also tied twine to dreidels and hung them as ornaments. It looks awesome.

--------------------
Being corrupted by candice since 2004
teal and orange is the way forward
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2017 - 04:49 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!