IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 
> I am rabble rousing!, Prepare to be roused!
Snugglebum the D...
post Jun 28 2010, 09:53 PM
Post #1

F*cking with the best since 1996

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 962

Hello lovely Matazonians, lend me your ears.

I have undertaken an epic challenge! On the 10th of July 2010 I shall be moonlighting as a Viking, racing a Dragon Boat against lesser mortals upon the savage waters of the River Avon. This is for charity – the small and furry kind who don’t get the big eyed adverts because they’re “wild”. For example the terrible Skylark whose song can destroy minds and the Ghostly Barn Owl whose giant eyes can steal your soul which he then trades to the Black Market Bunnies.

But if you do feel like donating to the Wiltshire Wildlife Trust then follow the link:

Clicky clicky

I come to you with no shame (being absent for as long as I have been) and a desperate need to drum up some funds.

My humble regards to you all.

Snugglbumicus of Destroyervillelandplace

--------------------
Art should be an expression of what humanity is capable of imagining - not limited to representing that which surrounds us - Demetrios Vakras
funked)out_frog is my special Harem slave
Harem count: Markslut, xkitsurabamix, Black - Wings, Candice, Moop, Daedalus, The Lorax, Franken - Sarah, Artemisia, Cath, Wyvern, Saucy Tara, PsychWardMike, JimiJimi, Fallen Element, Smiler, Korbin Dallas, laenan kite, Valerie, Faerieryn, trunk_girl26, Sir Psycho Sexy, Steam Roxxor, pgrmdave, monkey_called_narth
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2017 - 08:23 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!