IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> My Memoir blog!, yay please come read :)
craziness
post Jan 24 2011, 02:38 AM
Post #1

crazi

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 20

Hey Matazonians! I am posting on here to advertise my new blog. It's a sexuality memoir/blog. The concept behind this blog is that although sex is universal and everyone does it, we mainly do it behind closed doors. So it's something that we all do, but there is no real etiquette about it how one is supposed to act in the bedroom. People act pretty crazy sometimes! And I find that kind of fascinating. We're all willing to do such strange things in the name of love and lust, yet it's still so private and personal of a thing.

The idea of this blog first came to fruition when I wrote a story about an experience I had last year. InKy read the entire story (THANK YOU <3333) and encouraged me to write more. I finally got around to starting to write and compiling a collection of stories from friends. Now that my blog is getting off the ground, I thought it would be great to post it here. The URL is http://sexymemoirs.blogspot.com/ We are always looking for new submissions of different people's experiences, and if any of you have a story you would like to submit just email me at sexualitymemoir@gmail.com or contact me here. I am totally open to any feedback and I would be thrilled if any of you do decide to check it out. Thanks so much hugs all around.

--------------------
Love is real.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2017 - 09:48 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!