IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 
> London Meet, Summer 2014, OMG CAT CAFE!!
froggle-rock
post Mar 18 2014, 06:10 PM
Post #1

omno-ahhhhhhh!

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,174

Hi all,

So, today I found out about http://ladydinahs.com/ which is a cat cafe. Yes, CAT CAFE!- in London. Cand and me have kinda gone a bit batshit about this and would love to have a meet up there. The bookings need to be done way in advance, as they seem really popular.

I know Circus camp is due around the begging of August. So maybe plan the meet in July? I can provide sofa/ matress/ fold out foam bed thing and floor space (let me know). We could go to a pub and get wankered after. Or something else. Maybe do culture or something. There are lots of free museaums and galleries and who I am kidding?

So, what weekend dates in July are y'all free?

--------------------
A society that takes itself too seriously risks bottling up its tensions and treating every example of irreverence as a threat to its existence. Humour is one of the great solvents of democracy. It permits the ambiguities and contradictions of public life to be articulated in non-violent forms. It promotes diversity. It enables a multitude of discontents to be expressed in a myriad of spontaneous ways. It is an elixir of constitutional health. J. Sachs in Laugh It Off Promotions CC v SAB International (Finance) BV t/a SabMark International (Freedom of Expression Institute as Amicus Curiae) 2006 (1) SA 144 (CC)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- froggle-rock   London Meet, Summer 2014   Mar 18 2014, 06:10 PM
- - Mata   It's going to be a tricky one - I'm in the...   May 4 2014, 02:20 PM
- - froggle-rock   Oh dang.   Jun 4 2014, 07:32 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2017 - 03:52 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!