IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Old Stuff
Sir Psycho Sexy
post Jun 15 2003, 03:23 PM
Post #1

Technically a giant, intellectual midget.

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 197

it all started when i got back from university and discovered i couldn't fit all my stuff in my room, which is worrying in itself because it all fitted in the car, so i decided to move into the spare room...which is now a junk room, easy i thought, we'll just chuck it all out, not what my mum thought, so we cleared a load of stuff from the attic, now we havn't moved in about 20 year...well not since i've been alive at least, there was stuff up there that hasn't seen the light of day since 1975, or seems that way! its insane! theres my school work from well over ten years ago she still refuses to throw away!, i even found my old commodore 64!! kinda funny when my mum complains about the house always being so cluttered....

--------------------
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Jun 15 2003, 04:01 PM
Post #2

Kiefer > Jason

Group: Admin
Member No.: 51

My mom's a pack rat like that too. I find things in drawers, cupboards, and down in the cellar, all the time that I forgot I made.

I hope you get everything cleaned to where you can get all your stuff in, I know it's been a pain for you to unpack.

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2017 - 07:57 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!