Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What Does Our Family On Matazone Mean To You?, Let's talk
TigerLily013
post Jun 16 2003, 01:42 AM
Post #1

~才Sanity Impaired since 1986~才

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 82

People, I definitely want to know how everyone feels about one another on here as our one big family. I believe we are all on here for the reason to be loved and respected, so lets cut to the chase, What does family mean to you on here?

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
gerbilfromhell
post Jun 16 2003, 01:46 AM
Post #2

Remorseless posting machine

Member No.: 15

the matazone family means much more to me than i can possibly express here, so i won't try. (i WILL stop myselft from ranting this time) unfortunatelly, i think of the 'matazone family' in terms of the forum up until about mid-april (this doens't mean i don't like neone who joined or posted after that or nething) cause that was the forum at its best.

there i'm done talking. respond to this how you like. or ignore it as usual. look at me i'm selfishly ranting again

+Quote Post
Phyllis
post Jun 16 2003, 01:48 AM
Post #3

Candbrush Threepwood

Member No.: 345

i love it here....at first i only really came here because of Lo, since she and i are old pals, but since then i've become pretty much addicted to this place.

i can honestly say there isn't a single person here that i've talked to that i don't like, and that is very rare for me as hrm sometimes i get irritated by people's little quirks rather easily. biggrin.gif

--------------------
I love you in a way that is mystical and eternal and illegal in 20 states.

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Jun 16 2003, 01:56 AM
Post #4

Kiefer > Jason

Group: Admin
Member No.: 51

i love everyone here, i love the forums, i love the atomosphere that used to be here. i think i just may be suffering internet burnout. sometimes you just have to walk away and deal with real life. but dont take this as an im walking away comment.

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
TigerLily013
post Jun 16 2003, 01:58 AM
Post #5

Do not fret about that Lo, I understand. Burnout is understablae as well but of course we all can rekindle the lost flames of this beautiful place.

--------------------

+Quote Post
cheese is funny
post Jun 16 2003, 02:03 AM
Post #6

I post more than I speak

Member No.: 116

i love this place... i love everyone here... because of this place.. ive had the best social life of my entire life... and i really mean taht... i used to come here and caht instead of going to friends houses many MANY times.. i would post instead of talking to my friends... i let my grades slip like freaking mad because i wanted to be here so much.... this place became my RL... and my "rl" became that one thing i would spend occaisonal time in...

i loved coming here because i never fit in at school... but i fit in here... i was around people that i could relate to... i was around people that could relate to me... i was around people taht wanted me here... i was in a place where my opinion was accepted.... i was in a place where everyones opinions were accepted... this place was, and still is my home.... you people... are still my family...

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
elf
post Jun 16 2003, 02:56 AM
Post #7

disappear with the wandering wind

Group: New Members
Member No.: 294

QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Jun 15 2003, 07:03 PM)
i love this place... i love everyone here... because of this place.. ive had the best social life of my entire life... and i really mean taht... i used to come here and caht instead of going to friends houses many MANY times.. i would post instead of talking to my friends... i let my grades slip like freaking mad because i wanted to be here so much.... this place became my RL... and my "rl" became that one thing i would spend occaisonal time in...

i loved coming here because i never fit in at school... but i fit in here... i was around people that i could relate to... i was around people that could relate to me... i was around people taht wanted me here... i was in a place where my opinion was accepted.... i was in a place where everyones opinions were accepted... this place was, and still is my home.... you people... are still my family...

Ditto here.

You truly are me brother happy.gif

--------------------

You were right if you thought I was dead all this time.
BUT NOW I'M ALIIIIIIIIIVE! 8]

user posted image This is Alex my naughty little husband, he likes my oddness. =D

e-daughter=emiliza*e-brother=cheese is funny*e-sister=candice*e-older-sister=lindylouwho[/b*e-sister=[b]happybunny*e-sister=hinsley*e-cousin=craziness
founder of the anti-mtv movement*SNAPELURVE*grand designer of -ISH*super associate 1 of rwl inc.*we love geeks club*e-police*mr.sb death cult*legion of monkeys that fly sideways*we lurve mata
iway ovelay igpay atinlay
forum whore*anime/manga whore*anti-whore whore
noobs=n/a*graduated n00bs=gothic angel, emiliza, chester, angel_death, docbrown1985*step-noob=starfish*graduated n00b of=craziness

+Quote Post
Righteous
post Jun 16 2003, 03:05 AM
Post #8

Shut up, noob!

Member No.: 367

All in all, I like it here, even though I've been verbally beaten to a pulp, but hey, I like a little arguing now and again. It's cool how we can share our different views and be ourselves, cause we all know how "different" I am. ph34r.gif t's cool though. You guys are just like my real family: Argumentitive, dysfunctional, weird as hell, but overall homely and fun to be around.

--------------------
With every breath...and all that I am...I will make a stand...until the end.

+Quote Post
Pikasyuu
post Jun 16 2003, 04:25 AM
Post #9

suggestive cupcake

Member No.: 260

A lot. That's why I'm sick of people like Hinsley and RADFM pissing everyone off to the point that they leave.

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

the official 'you bitch' count: a whole lot
last updated 11/05

+Quote Post
oobunnie
post Jun 16 2003, 05:39 AM
Post #10

''Am'nt I the cutest ickle bunny?'' asmodeus

Member No.: 64

well i just hope that my random thoughts which did once start off as a true thought havent aggrivated anyone. I like i'm sure most people like to rant about things wether or not they come out of my brain properly. About the matazone family, I havent really been posting on here for very long, but me loves you all. I like that this forum has alot of topics with different variations of opinions on it, and i hope that people dont leave sad.gif

--------------------
Heaven has a road, but no one travels it; Hell has no gate but men will dig to get there. ~Chinese Proverb
I am the Ickle Mascot of Ish
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination!

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Jun 16 2003, 05:58 AM
Post #11

I plug directly into my computer

Member No.: 80

I really love this forum... this is the only forum I have ever posted on... well, except for a single question once on another forum.... but that doesn't really count... lol smile.gif LoLo got me addicted to this place... I totally blame her *smile* lol JJ I have really great friends on here I wouldn't trade for the world. I really like this forum and I do not want anyone to leave... it is everyone here together that makes this place what it is.... Even close families fight sometimes... and of course you know there is always that cousin somewhere that you never get along with.... But, I know that when I am sick and tired of my "real life family" that this is my other family I can turn to.... and I love ya....

+Quote Post
Industrial Kybos...
post Jun 16 2003, 07:16 AM
Post #12

Light On The Surface

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 91

I quite agree with gerbil... I feel very close to the early posters - especially my OPLI cohorts laugh.gif - but that's not to say that I dislike the newbies. Indeed, a few of the later arrivals (debaser and syuu spring readily to mind) have become very important to me also...

That said, I understand the burnout of recent times. The sporadic nature of my presence here has prevented me from feeling the full impact of it, but it sure ain't the same place it used to be...

--------------------
the
end
is
nice

+Quote Post
poppa.moo
post Jun 16 2003, 07:31 AM
Post #13

Phlurp!

Member No.: 119

The Family is great, there ain't no-one on here i don't respect or enjoy talking to. It's so much different in rl. Agreed, some aspects have slowed down, and I don't know about anyone else, but i still enjoy it on here. The Family creates a closer knit group, rather than random people posting whatever they want on some foreign board. Love you all.

/me hugs everyone, GROUP HUG!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
And when I vest my flashing sword,
And my hand takes hold in judgment
I will take vengeance upon mine enemies
And I will repay those who hase me.
O Lord, raise me to Thy right hand,
And count me among Thy Saints.

+Quote Post
leopold
post Jun 16 2003, 10:11 AM
Post #14

Absentee Mod

From: On the face of the planet, somewhere north of Guildford
Member No.: 95

I think I'm with everyone here... I too still enjoy comin here, in spite of the recent nonsense...

I really come here for the people. I've grown to be very fond of many of ya, an I always enjoy talkin with you all, readin about what you get up to... it's great, an I want that to carry on smile.gif An as Inky says, it's not just the "old timers" that I mean either...

--------------------
Insert humorous comment here

+Quote Post
nordelen
post Jun 16 2003, 10:48 AM
Post #15

the monitor lizzards are coming!

Member No.: 299

its really hard for me to answer this question........
even though people have been extremely nice on here i still feel like the square block in a circle hole......
kinda like people are being too polite even when i'm being a stupid ass at times.........

--------------------
let me FIND a lifestyle before you judge me on it

+Quote Post
Tarantio
post Jun 16 2003, 01:23 PM
Post #16

NyanNyanNyan

Member No.: 191

i see you peeps here as another circle of friends. real ones. thats about as accurate as i can get it, coz all my other circles have infighting and politics and fallouts. but in the end we're all just friends and we all appreciate one another. personally i aint got anything against anyone on these forums. i dont h8 spammers or any other silly peeps. its the person behind the spam that i know, and al of u are dear to me.

--------------------
When, will I, will I be famous?

I CAN'T ANSWER THAT, I CAN'T ANSWER THAT.

-Tara and DACE sing is available from DACETRON ltd.

+Quote Post
TigerLily013
post Jun 16 2003, 10:49 PM
Post #17

Ya, i feel very strongly about everybody here. I love all you guys so much and I am glad things got worked out.

--------------------

+Quote Post
reaper
post Jun 16 2003, 11:09 PM
Post #18

I live again......

Group: New Members
Member No.: 358

You all feel like family to me. The reason why I joined was because when I met some of you at mine and Rebecca's E-wedding. everyone was really nice and Crazy lol, It was so cool because I finally felt like I found a place I truely belonged. You all mean a lot to me even though I have not known you quiet as long as other people you already have a specail place in my heart along with this forum. I would do anything to keep this place alive and the people who come here to keep coming here. I love you guys.

Before I came here there was a missing piece to my puzzle, now I feel like I found that piece, you are all part of that piece in so many ways and without that piece....there would just be a void. I know I can be annoying sometimes but I feel like you guys really understand me and what I am all about and that means mor to me then anything. You are all my Family and if you mess with my family you mess with me. I wotn ramble on about how much you all mean to me because I could go on and on all night so instead of that I will just say this. I Love you guys, I really truely do....

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
ravein
post Jun 16 2003, 11:15 PM
Post #19

Many fools can now anticipate pity!

Member No.: 40

QUOTE (reaper @ Jun 16 2003, 08:09 PM)
You all feel like family to me. The reason why I joined was because when I met some of you at mine and Rebecca's E-wedding. everyone was really nice and Crazy lol, It was so cool because I finally felt like I found a place I truely belonged. You all mean a lot to me even though I have not known you quiet as long as other people you already have a specail place in my heart along with this forum. I would do anything to keep this place alive and the people who come here to keep coming here. I love you guys.

Before I came here there was a missing piece to my puzzle, now I feel like I found that piece, you are all part of that piece in so many ways and without that piece....there would just be a void. I know I can be annoying sometimes but I feel like you guys really understand me and what I am all about and that means mor to me then anything. You are all my Family and if you mess with my family you mess with me. I wotn ramble on about how much you all mean to me because I could go on and on all night so instead of that I will just say this. I Love you guys, I really truely do....

what reaper just said is one of the main reasons I am working so hard to try and keep everyone together...please everyone... please learn to let things go... accept everyones view point and try to learn from them...and lets all move on with our lives.

--------------------
Proud Cronie since Feb 26, 2003
"When women act like women, they are accused of being inferior. When women act like human beings, they are accused of behaving like men." Simone de Beauvoir
And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. -Anais Nin
No matter that patriotism is too often the refuge of scoundrels. Dissent, rebellion, and all-around hell-raising remain the true duty of patriots. -Barbara Ehrenreich

live journal

+Quote Post
TigerLily013
post Jun 17 2003, 12:14 AM
Post #20

Cheers Ravein smile.gif

I am glad a lot of people have a universal agreement about this place, including myself.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mr Fuzzy
post Jun 17 2003, 09:12 PM
Post #21

This space intentionally left blank

Member No.: 203

I watched as a guest from when this place started. It was here that persuaded me to start joining in with forums rather than just reading what other people said. Chill everybodidy!

Message ends.

--------------------
We are at war with Eastasia. We have always been at war with Eastasia. We were never at war with Eurasia. Eurasia is our ally.

+Quote Post
TigerLily013
post Jun 18 2003, 02:13 AM
Post #22

QUOTE (Mr Fuzzy @ Jun 17 2003, 05:12 PM)
I watched as a guest from when this place started. It was here that persuaded me to start joining in with forums rather than just reading what other people said. Chill everybodidy!

Message ends.

Well spoken words Fuzzy *hugs*

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2017 - 06:43 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!