elf
post Jun 26 2003, 12:48 AM
Post #1

disappear with the wandering wind

Group: New Members
Member No.: 294

I can't believe it.

This is why the blog disclaimer exists!

Ok, my god-grandfather wrote a letter (and I mean LETTER... through SNAIL MAIL) to my parents about my domain... he has a PROBLEM with me SWEARING and with what I put on my blog. Hello? It's MY blog, MY domain. I swear because I need to EXPRESS my ANGER sometimes.

Now my dad's all worried about the type of stuff I write in my blog. And he has a problem with me swearing in writing. Sure, I can swear in real life, but when I want to talk about my life and how icky it sometimes is, swearing's off limits?

So yeah, MY DOMAIN AND ALL MY SITES ARE FREAKING ON THE VERGE OF GETTING DELETED if I don't "shape up" soon. This is NOT fair... @U#GOU&^TF^OSDTFOS!!!!! I can't BELIEVE how unfair parents can be... and my dad talks about how there are also blogs that are positive. NOT MANY!

--------------------

You were right if you thought I was dead all this time.
BUT NOW I'M ALIIIIIIIIIVE! 8]

user posted image This is Alex my naughty little husband, he likes my oddness. =D

e-daughter=emiliza*e-brother=cheese is funny*e-sister=candice*e-older-sister=lindylouwho[/b*e-sister=[b]happybunny*e-sister=hinsley*e-cousin=craziness
founder of the anti-mtv movement*SNAPELURVE*grand designer of -ISH*super associate 1 of rwl inc.*we love geeks club*e-police*mr.sb death cult*legion of monkeys that fly sideways*we lurve mata
iway ovelay igpay atinlay
forum whore*anime/manga whore*anti-whore whore
noobs=n/a*graduated n00bs=gothic angel, emiliza, chester, angel_death, docbrown1985*step-noob=starfish*graduated n00b of=craziness
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Jun 26 2003, 12:50 AM
Post #2

Kiefer > Jason

Group: Admin
Member No.: 51

Perhaps you can move it to another site and just not tell them about it.

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
cheese is funny
post Jun 26 2003, 12:56 AM
Post #3

I post more than I speak

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 116

ok, that sucks, and your parents are assholes... if theres anything i can do to help you keep your sites, just tell me

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Jun 26 2003, 01:29 AM
Post #4

I plug directly into my computer

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 80

aawww... I'm sorry, Elf.... I've never had a blog... but they seem kind of like online diaries... It's pretty off to tell somebody what they can or can't write in their diary.... lol

+Quote Post
MoonlightSavings...
post Jun 26 2003, 01:47 AM
Post #5

I have measured out my life with coffee spoons

Group: New Members
Member No.: 383

Wow, I've been seeing a lot about sucky parents on these boards lately... Sorry to hear about your dad getting on your back about what you can or can't write in your blog. He needs to read that disclaimer and realize that restricting what you can write in your blog is very much the same as restricting what you write in a regular, old-fashioned diary. sad.gif Though I'm sure reading the disclaimer wouldn't do that much good if he's already being so unreasonable. Honestly, it could do more damage than good to restrict your right to personal expression.

--------------------
And when I am formulated, sprawling on a pin,
When I am pinned and wriggling on the wall,
Then how should I begin
To spit out all the butt-ends of my days and ways?
And how should I presume?
~T.S. Eliot, "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2017 - 12:25 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!