IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Holy Shnitzenhiemer!, I'm A Senior in High School!!
Silhouetted Misc...
post Aug 9 2003, 04:54 PM
Post #1

That's 'Sir Guppy' to you

Group: New Members
Member No.: 516

((Warning, I'm venting...so beware!)

Ugh.........my life is going to suck. As most of the US members on this board know, being a senior is a big thing. It's the year before you go out into the world and brave it with college, work and keg parties. Well, I'm not looking forward to it. I hate being a senior already, and school starts next week (yes, next week....Texas and Oklahoman school baords are freaking daft twits becuase we start school in August, not September!), and I don't want to go back! I'm considered the freak, the abnormality amongst my school mates just becuase I don't pay 100 bucks for a abercrombie tee shirt and I wear a lot, a lot of black. Who cares! I want to be appreciated for what I am, go to San Fran to my choice liberal arts school and direct/write indie films...but no! I can't! Becuase I live with a single mom, have no money, car/liscense! I can't afford to go to this school becuase I only have 300 dollars in the bank (although I'm still working)! And another thing, my freaking zebra butthole of a father isn't going to help worth shite, so I'm going to be stuck in freaking OKLAHOMA for the rest of my life. Someone save me! I want to see England again!

Maybe I should just get a one way plane ticket to Paris and become a vagabond. I could do it. Maybe, I would have to do some things I'm not normally willing to do freely for money, but hey, i'd be out of oklahoma.....oh god...i'm stuck here for ever!

*Cries* Oh sweet valar, save me!

--------------------
~Wren~
"Life is like an ocean; you have to f**king drown in it to feel it's intesity." - George Jung (Blow)
*Obsesser of Johnny Depp, Tim Burton and black eyeliner...*

Asterisk Role Play
Abhorsen Role Play
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sun Tsu
post Aug 9 2003, 04:59 PM
Post #2

Flip Mode Is The Greatest

Member No.: 29

Good luck...

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post Aug 9 2003, 05:07 PM
Post #3

Technically a giant, intellectual midget.

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 197

you think you got it bad?? i'm 20 next august (19 this year) but still, its a thought that scares the hell outta me

--------------------
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

+Quote Post
silent screams
post Aug 11 2003, 01:09 AM
Post #4

Jane's Addiction rocks my socks.

Member No.: 432

aw...i'm only a sophomore next year, and i'm still scared saneless. ya, i'm saving up my money for a plane ticket to australia. odd me. i might end up dropping out and regretting it. oh well. one day, you'll have lots of money and you can rub it into you're dad's face. and laugh at him all the way in england! HUZZA! ^.^

--------------------
user posted image
I am the raven...//I forget..."Send her over/A candle is lit, I see through her/Blow it out and save all her ashes for me./Curse me sold her/The poison that runs it's course through her/Pale white skin with strawberry gashes all over all/over/Watch me fault her/You're living like a disaster/She said kill me faster/with strawberry gashes all over" -Jack Off Jill

+Quote Post
dharmabum
post Aug 11 2003, 04:33 AM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Member No.: 524

School starts tomorrow in North Carolina.

Fortunately I'm a sophomore in college and not so worried about that anymore. Anyhow, I had a fun time my senior year, teachers expect you to slack off a little. Key is, don't sweat it. You probably won't see a good many of these people again after you graduate so just relax. It gets better.

And ya know, I'd be all for vagabonding in Paris, except for the fact that I have this thing about personal hygiene and baths. I talked to a bunch of them over there, but it seems showers are fairly rare.

--------------------
I leave you to draw your own conclusions. With crayons, no doubt.

+Quote Post
NummyNums
post Aug 11 2003, 02:11 PM
Post #6

Holey Great Mother of God ive been cloned!!!

Group: Banned
Member No.: 178

yeah i dun want senior year either.... from 6th to 10th grade i was a nerd and a poser.. 11th grade i kinda blossemed. this summer ive become a regular sex kitten and are beatin guys off with a stick lol. but when i go back to school there not gonna see the new me there gonna see the old me and keep harassin me. i dunno.. i want them to see the new me but i know they wont. they will just see the dork with poofy hair and glasses like when i started at the end of 11th grade they didnt notice and now that im full out i still dont think they will notice.

--------------------
Me and logic are e-engaged woot woot.. *mwuah* luv yah babe
No one will ever love cheese as much as i do.. always and forever...
Commies my husband.... whuts it to yah huh? hehehe *hugglez commie*
my boobs are named Aidan and Nadia.. wes owns them now, he also owns me we are engaged and i love him and sex him with all my heart and umm.... soul.. hehehe

user posted image

+Quote Post
reaper
post Aug 13 2003, 11:22 PM
Post #7

I live again......

Member No.: 358

personally nummy if people dont like you for who you are they are not worth the time. Being in Canada if I still went to school it would be after the logn weekend in september. I do know how important senior year is but do not swet it, things will go great.

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2017 - 01:33 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!