> Train Attendant, how to loose a guy in a day
Gothic Kix
post Aug 16 2003, 04:55 PM
Post #1

That's 'Sir Guppy' to you

Group: New Members
Member No.: 534

HELP!!! SOMEONE!
I was on a train, when suddenly out of the blue, some guy comes over and starts talking to me. I didn't want to be ruse, so I made polite conversation about rock music and school...
The problem... He is 17, three years older than me, and he practically forced me to give him his e-mail address. He was a nice guy, but not in
-that- kind of way.
How can I get rid of him? I mean blocking him is a good idea, but it means I can never use the train again... How can I tell him I don't ever want to have to see his podgy face again?

--------------------
[FONT=Impact][FONT=Geneva][COLOR=purple]Just when you thought it was safe to come out from under your covers... [SIZE=7][COLOR=red]I'M BACK! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
gerbilfromhell
post Aug 16 2003, 04:59 PM
Post #2

Remorseless posting machine

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 15

you could tell him just what you said in that post...... i dun think it'd be that rude....

+Quote Post
Gothic Kix
post Aug 16 2003, 05:11 PM
Post #3

That's 'Sir Guppy' to you

Member No.: 534

Ok, I will. Thanks buddy

--------------------
[FONT=Impact][FONT=Geneva][COLOR=purple]Just when you thought it was safe to come out from under your covers... [SIZE=7][COLOR=red]I'M BACK! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

+Quote Post
vicrawr
post Aug 16 2003, 05:16 PM
Post #4

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 374

you could tell him your gay. or just start to scare him off really quickly. next time he tries to talk to you or email you, start talking about "Lady Time" and how much you hate it.

It works like a charm. Hmm...I wonder if that's how all those other girls scared me off.

+Quote Post
cheese is funny
post Aug 16 2003, 06:07 PM
Post #5

I post more than I speak

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 116

lol irish...

you could just tell him that your not interested, and that you want someone who isnt so... "pushy" in getting what they want (like your email addy) and your looking for someone nicer... (in -that- kind of way, but i dont know what -that- kind of way is... so its up to you to explain what that means to him...)

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
CommieBastard
post Aug 16 2003, 06:12 PM
Post #6

Remorseless posting machine

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 466

Pretending to be gay has always worked for me.

--------------------
Every sort of expert knowledge and every inquiry, and similarly every action and undertaking, seems to seek some good. Because of that, people are right to affirm that the good is 'that which all things seek'...

+Quote Post
reaper
post Aug 16 2003, 11:19 PM
Post #7

I live again......

Member No.: 358

Just tell the attendent person or someone who workso n the train and maybe they can make sure he wont sit with you or just tell him that your not interested and then ignore him totally. That may not be the most polite way but eventualyl he will probably get tired of talkign to himself and leave.

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Cath Sparrow
post Aug 16 2003, 11:32 PM
Post #8

I've been brainwashed

Group: Admin
Member No.: 526

I kee getting these africans doing the same to me it's very unnerving but the best way to deal with it is just tell him your not interested and ignore him (helps to have a personal sterio & book so you put it on & make out your trying to listern to it & reading it makes the ignoring bit a bit easier)

--------------------
How would you feel about life if Death was your older sister? You're only young once but you can stay immature indefinetly!!!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2017 - 01:16 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!