IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Further Proof My Mother Is A Lunatic, what about yours?
Pikasyuu
post Aug 17 2003, 10:58 PM
Post #1

suggestive cupcake

Group: Admin
Member No.: 260

Quoted from my livejournal + censors:

"Good thing they're out. I can actually write in peace this time. My mother, as most of you know, is a complete and utter psychopath when it comes to some things. Recently she figured out I called my biological dad ( when I forbade everyone from saying so ) and she didn't like some stuff he said. So she decided to bring it up out of the blue. My logical standpoint on all of this is that I DO NOT BELIEVE ANYONE. I wasn't there, it's none of my business, so I can't exactly pick one person out to believe over everyone else. She gets ready to go to bed after I said this, and she goes "Oh and one more thing --" I cut her off to tell her to drop it, she yells and slams the door. She pokes her head out a second time, yells, and slams the door. So I went downstairs to watch Comedy Central Roast reruns and forget all of that bullsh-t for a while. A huge slam comes from upstairs. I went up and opened her door, and she said her mirror fell off and she thought I had been throwing things. No, I haven't, but I'm not done. I asked her not to talk about my dad any more. This is where it gets bad. I started crying in mid sentance like a f--king baby. So I'm begging her not to bring it up and she's trying to comfort me, but suddenly she has to get a last word in. "I never said anything negative about your father bla bla bla I raised you for 16 years+ on my own bla bla bla so you're saying you don't believe ME?" So I explain to her once again, that I CAN'T believe anyone because I wasn't there. She goes into full fit mode. She starts bitching and yelling and basically repeating herself, taking EVERY damn word I said as a personal attack. She finally shuts up and she sits real quiet on the bed, acting like a 4 year old. She says, in this baby voice "I hope you understand when you're a mom" OKAY WTF. It was then I explained to her my kids, if any, would be able to formulate their own opinions and not have to worry about getting treated like sh-t over them. She continues this, "I hope your husband leaves you and you have this whole mess on your hands" Well thank you, captain mature. We rowed for about another hour. She acting like a f--king child and acting like I did something to her because I simply can't believe anyone, and just to shut her up, because her behaviour is embarrassing me as well, I say that fine, I believe her.

But oh. She isn't SATISFIED with that.

I have to repeat to her several times that I do believe her, what I believe, and that my father and grandmother are deranged liars. Uh, no. I'm pretty sure they're all equally deranged. She tops it off by pouting and hinting around that she wants to hear about the conversation. I just told her, if you WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE F--KING CONVO, ASK. So she does, I answer her questions, and get this: she ruins her entire argument by what? What did she always preach was her reason she was better? She never said anything negative about my dad. So she goes and does that, I point it out, and she shrugs. Then she goes to say something else, stops, and goes "Oh I can't that would be negative". At that point, I really, really, really did not give a f--k I tell her to say it, she says no, this goes on for a while + 5 minutes awkward silence and she finally says it. e_e;;; .. WELL GOOD JOB MOM. Now, much more happened, and by the time she went the hell to bed, still acting like I did something wrong even after pledging allegiance to her f--king mommy cult by saying dad was wrong, but I have neither the time nor the energy to further my case that not one, but both of my parents are complete and utter nutcases. No, really. I'm about to slap the f--king ward sticker on the woman and mail her off, because she's going to give me a ------- stroke. Goddamnit Kevin. WHY did you tell her I called? You know she's f--king crazy too. Good. Jesus."

Anyway. I want to hear your crazy lunatic mother/father stories, if you can share them, that is.

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

the official 'you bitch' count: a whole lot
last updated 11/05
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
reaper
post Aug 17 2003, 11:12 PM
Post #2

I live again......

Group: New Members
Member No.: 358

whoa thats whoa. I am sorry to hear that you had to be put into that position. It sounds to me like she is tryign to justify hereslf as the good one and down your father which I am sure they are both just as much in the wrong. I really hope things work out but your mom should understand where you stand and why you feel the way you do and should not force you to take her side. If I were you I would have just walked out on her because she had no right to badger you like that. It is your decision what you believe. Hopefulyl things will get better and I am here to offer support in any way if you need it.

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
magikeyes14
post Aug 18 2003, 02:57 AM
Post #3

in the end there is only me.. *CENSORED*

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 492

im sorry about that... my mom's a psyco.... she gets drunk and dances on the balcony naked inf ront of my friends... it really pisses me off... and the other night she was supposed to help me decorate for my cousins wedding, but she got drunk off her ass and passed out on the couch.. i have other stories, but they are really violent... i dont know if ya'll wanna hear

--------------------
Forever Forbidden
take me into the darkness..........

+Quote Post
elf
post Aug 18 2003, 03:33 AM
Post #4

disappear with the wandering wind

Member No.: 294

oh dear... you do NOT want to hear MY lunatic parental stories... too... personal? no... too... <<; you know... bah. too serious. can't talk about them =X

--------------------

You were right if you thought I was dead all this time.
BUT NOW I'M ALIIIIIIIIIVE! 8]

user posted image This is Alex my naughty little husband, he likes my oddness. =D

e-daughter=emiliza*e-brother=cheese is funny*e-sister=candice*e-older-sister=lindylouwho[/b*e-sister=[b]happybunny*e-sister=hinsley*e-cousin=craziness
founder of the anti-mtv movement*SNAPELURVE*grand designer of -ISH*super associate 1 of rwl inc.*we love geeks club*e-police*mr.sb death cult*legion of monkeys that fly sideways*we lurve mata
iway ovelay igpay atinlay
forum whore*anime/manga whore*anti-whore whore
noobs=n/a*graduated n00bs=gothic angel, emiliza, chester, angel_death, docbrown1985*step-noob=starfish*graduated n00b of=craziness

+Quote Post
Feyliya
post Aug 18 2003, 03:57 AM
Post #5

It's not junk in the trunk, it's precious cargo.

Member No.: 380

My mom jumps up and down like a giant monkey when she's mad. She even does the "beating the chest" thingie gorillas do. It's quite funny, actually. I should tape it and post it some time.

--------------------
Irish is my special e-stalker. I leave the blinds open for him. :P // I'm the designated keeper of sobreity. Jell-o Shooters anyone? // I will always have fond memories of Leo's big banana and Cheese's sexy penguin. // I am the all powerful Ish Witch! ::insert evil cackle here:: // ALL HAIL PURSTHULHU!
@_@ You will not write secret messages. You will not write secret messages... @_@

+Quote Post
Xandra the Blue
post Aug 18 2003, 08:26 AM
Post #6

Super advanced member

Member No.: 504

I love my mother dearly, but it doesn't stop here from being an idiot. She likes to move the goal posts all the bloody time. One minutes we'll have momney, then the next minute she's refuse to use such fripperies as heating in the winter, and then she'll inisit that I need shoes, but not socks, even if i tell her that all my socks have holes in them and are worn out-ect.

She can't stand near a goal post withouit moving it. And it's very difficult to know what she wants.

parents, gooddamn they fuck you up.

--------------------
wanna read something odd? Visit My Little Twisted Mind

Smart alecs caught trespassing on my land will be shot. Very painfully.

+Quote Post
CommieBastard
post Aug 18 2003, 08:40 AM
Post #7

Remorseless posting machine

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 466

My mother dances in public to the Clash.

--------------------
Every sort of expert knowledge and every inquiry, and similarly every action and undertaking, seems to seek some good. Because of that, people are right to affirm that the good is 'that which all things seek'...

+Quote Post
magikeyes14
post Aug 18 2003, 08:49 AM
Post #8

in the end there is only me.. *CENSORED*

Member No.: 492

when my mom and i are in the car and any song by 50 cent or any rapper come on, she blast the radio and does the "mom version" of dancing in the car.. its soooooo embaracing.. and she does it in front of my friends.... i love my mom a lot, but one more of my friends says she's hot imma die sad.gif

--------------------
Forever Forbidden
take me into the darkness..........

+Quote Post
{Gothic Angel}
post Aug 18 2003, 11:06 AM
Post #9

My direction

Member No.: 495

Eek syuu sad.gif I dont get on with my mother either.

I cook. I clean. I look after my little sister. I stay up till 3am doing coursework cos I have no other time to do it.

She works full time cos my dad walked out (Frankly i think he had the right idea)

Im a bitch, I have an attitude problem, Im gonna turn out like my dad, Im a harlot/whore, I dont appreciate anything thats done for me, Shes worried cos I "dont have a social life", but i spend too much time on the fone... the list goes on

Ok fair enough all mothers spaz sometimes

But shes so harsh about it... she has this thing she does that makes people feel like a 3 year old inside and she uses that to exert power over them. A month ago she banned me from the TV, My mobile, the house phone, The PC and i was grounded. All of this was for 2 weeks.

Because i left a window open and i asked her not to come into the bathroom while I was in the bath.

Mothers eh?

Edit: Oops i just realised that turned into a long whinge bout my mum, sorry bout that.

--------------------
Once opened consume within three days. Above post is not suitable for home freezing. Store in a cool, dry area.

+Quote Post
porcelainwarrior
post Aug 18 2003, 12:56 PM
Post #10

not forgotten

Member No.: 323

my mother = much evilness

not going into it but within the last month or two she has threatened to have me comitted...even though SHE is the one who stopped taking her medication, grounded me, banned me from leaving the house alone, told most of the western world i have "issues", dragged me to god knows how many doctors (please read men in white coats), started drinking again, stopped me from going to the meet (argh!!!) and is now packing me off to greece in a few weeks cause she cant handle MY bad behaviour anymore...

gah...

--------------------
Little solace comes to those who grieve
When thoughts keep drifting
As walls keep shifting
And this great blue world of ours
Seems a
house of leaves

+Quote Post
Phyllis
post Aug 18 2003, 06:29 PM
Post #11

Candbrush Threepwood

Member No.: 345

Ugh. I'm sorry, Syuu. sad.gif Moms (and dads too) can be so horrible sometimes. Since you asked for other peoples' stories...I'll share mine.

My mom and I get along most of the time now, but when I lived with her..that's another story. She'd ground me for breathing, most of the time. I was once forbidden to sit and watch a movie with the family because she was convinced that I wouldn't be able to keep from criticizing it. I hadn't done anything, simply just walked in the room and she said "No, you can't watch this with us. You have to go to your room or outside. You'll criticize it and ruin it for everyone else." Note: I only do that after the movie. I still don't know why she did that. She once grounded me for something she read in a letter I was writing to a friend, telling them how mean she was being to me at the time over some stupid thing or other. She used to get really mad at me when I'd get online after our fights. She'd say stuff like "Oh, there you go again, telling all of those people on there how horrible your life is. They probably aren't even real, you know." Right. I told her I was bulimic...came to her with a confession that was really hard to make, hoping she'd help me to get some help...to get over it. Her exact words to me were, "Don't blame me for your problems."

I used to think it was just my imagination, cause every kid thinks that their parents are unfair, you know? Then my hubby (at the time boyfriend) saw some of the stuff that she did in person, and he brought the subject up to me without me saying a word about it. The thing that sticks out to me the most is the time when my sister was trying to get her birdcage to stay shut (I swear, this is really what happened...my sister was a bit of a psychopath as well). I said, "Hey, why don't you try these things?" and held up some clippie dealy things. That's all I did. She started screaming, calling me every bad name she could think of. She threw a hairbrush at me, gave me a fat lip...all in front of my mother. The only response my mom had was "You can't drive when you're this angry. Calm down." (She was about to leave for work). She didn't get into any trouble whatsoever. She did that sort of thing a lot.

Gahhhh...this is making me angry, just reliving old memories. Sometimes I just wonder why I was so bad that I deserved to be punished and my sisters didn't. I was a really good kid. I got good grades, never got into the normal trouble that most kids get into. What did I do to make me worse than them?

Okay, I really have to stop this now..lol. I'm scared of having kids, cause I don't want to end up treating them like that. She doesn't even realize the damage she caused me back then. She honestly thinks that she was a good mom. And I know, there are lots who are much worse..but even now when I've been living away from home for 2 years, this stuff can still make me cry.

--------------------
I love you in a way that is mystical and eternal and illegal in 20 states.

+Quote Post
leopold
post Aug 19 2003, 07:00 AM
Post #12

Absentee Mod

From: On the face of the planet, somewhere north of Guildford
Member No.: 95

Good lor... an I thought my mother was bad... ohmy.gif

I usta get locked in the cupboard under the stairs, which is directly responsible fer me phobias... I usta get hit if me brother was bad, cos I should "set a better example". I was never allowed to watch TV or play out before I did me homework, summat that was never forced on me brother... She never liked ANY of me friends - but get this, while I was at Uni, me brother befriended him, an me mother LIKED him then!!!

OK, so it sounds a tad like I have jealousy issues cos me brother got cut a LOT more slack than I did. But despite the fact I was always honest, she always took his side, until I was about 14, when she caught him doin stuff I told her he'd done fer years, an then she finally apologised fer not believin me. Did it change anythin? Did it buggers like...

Final straw was her takin exception to me missus (before we wed). She started by tryin to make me think bad of her, an when that didn't work, she decided to work on her instead... poor love, she didn't even know what she'd done... The breakpoint was at a party, an to cut a long story to ribbons, I was enraged an she was upset, so we left, never to speak to 'em again...

I dun speak to her any more... she held me back, wrecked me self-confidence, made me life a misery... I'm actually better off without her...

--------------------
Insert humorous comment here

+Quote Post
WeeJ
post Aug 19 2003, 08:09 AM
Post #13

Engrish Ranguage Student

Member No.: 338

I'm lucky. I have great parents. We get on really well.

--------------------
Go Go Gadget WeeJ!

+Quote Post
CommieBastard
post Aug 19 2003, 08:38 AM
Post #14

Remorseless posting machine

Member No.: 466

I'm lucky too, my mother is very liberal. Her mother was strict as hell, and she was brought up in a very strict Catholic environment, and when, of course, she rebelled, she became pretty much the exact opposite. Most parents worry about their kids listening to Satanic music. She worries about me listening to too much Christian music. She thinks it's a bad influence. She watches Six Feet Under, CSI, and pretty much anything with sex, swearing and violence (she loves the Die Hard films). She's great, really biggrin.gif

And as for my dad...the man's insane. Very funny, but insane. Insane in a motorbike-driving kind of way. He's mad as a spoon.

--------------------
Every sort of expert knowledge and every inquiry, and similarly every action and undertaking, seems to seek some good. Because of that, people are right to affirm that the good is 'that which all things seek'...

+Quote Post
Tarantio
post Aug 21 2003, 02:50 AM
Post #15

NyanNyanNyan

Member No.: 191

i come from a broken home too - three actually. at the time and for a few years after my "real" mum and dad broke up there was a whole mess between the two that involved a court case. Needless to say, neither was very popular with the other for a long time after that. I was quite young at the time, and i remember not really understanding what was going on at all, but i grew to accept it as if it were something normal for parents to do. Over the years, my relationships with both parents have had their ups and downs, but sinse the court case finished there hasn't been much animosity between the two - so i've never had to deal with a lot of friction like some people. I stay equally with my mum and dad - I wander between the two at will mostly - so i get it quite easy.

Not to say that I've had an easy time of things. Recently both of my parents ended their second marriages too. I lost a couple of step-brothers on one side who i havent even seen sinse and on the other - my stepdad's - my mum and little brother have taken a real emotional beating. I get caught in the middle trying to play ambassador between all of my parents, help them with all of their problems, raise my little brother along with my mum...
And still have to put in time for a life of my own on the side. Tonite for instance. For the last few days i'vebeen staying with my dad trying to help get his house sorted out. My mum foned a few days ago and asked if i could look after my little brother. In fact, she gave me no choice in the matter, despite the fact that she asked. She does this a lot. When i point it out to her, she says she needs the help, she's been through a lot... etc etc etc... when i say i need to do something with my time she tries to say that i have plenty of time left over after doing all of her work at home for her. When i say i should at least be re-imbursed for my troubles... she tells me that I'm earning her hospitality - a hospitality that is almost forced upon me. Stinks, doesn't it?

The broken home situation helped me though, in more ways than one. I ended up growing very old before my time, and was able to understand things maturely quite young, something of a blessing and a curse. I've also learned a lot about people skills just from trying to stay neutral in any battle that takes place, and seem like im on their side at the same time. Most horrifically of all, I've learned that parents are people too, with all the ribbons and frills of a full blown human being - they are manipulative, unforgiving and harsh when it suits them, and worse yet they have reason to believe that a bit of selfishness on their part is justified because of "all they did for you when you were a child"...

If anything, I share your sentiments, syuu, that parents can be more childlike than their offspring. I know mine sure as hell are. Buck up though - one of the most important lessons that you can learn from all these troubles is that you dont need to be a part of them. No one can stop you from doing what you want to do. If you think it's right, and you're not trying to harm anyone intentionally, not even your own mother has the right to scold you for it. Being your own person is just a matter of realising it.

FAMILIES IN HELL ARE BETTER. WE EAT OUR YOUNG AND WORSHIP OUR ELDERS. AND DONT SAY THAT ITS NOT POSSIBLE FOR US TO CONTINUE OUR SPECIES. THE BIOLOGY - AND PHYSICS - OF THE MATTER IS MORE COMPLICATED THAN YOU CAN COMPREHEND. IN FACT, IM HURTING THE HOST JUST BY THINKING ABOUT IT. I'LL GO THEN...

--------------------
When, will I, will I be famous?

I CAN'T ANSWER THAT, I CAN'T ANSWER THAT.

-Tara and DACE sing is available from DACETRON ltd.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2017 - 11:30 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!