Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Blah
DarkLunacy
post Aug 20 2003, 08:04 PM
Post #1

Worrying

Group: New Members
Member No.: 511

Little time to talk people but just so yas knows I'm not leaving just have little chance to use the comp. Later

--------------------
Remember,
If its something I wouldn't do.... Damn what are you doing?

"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half-full of cocaine and a whole galaxy of multicolored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls"

"Order some golf shoes, otherwise we'll never get outta this place alive..."

"How long could we maintain? I wondered. How long until one of us starts raving and jabbering at this boy? What will he think then? This same lonely desert was the last known home of the Manson family; will he make that grim connection when my attorney starts screaming about bats and huge manta rays coming down on the car? If so, well, we'll just have to cut his head off and bury him somewhere, 'cause it goes without saying that we can't turn him loose. He'd report us at once to some kind of outback Nazi law enforcement agency and they'll run us down like dogs. Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me? "
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cath Sparrow
post Aug 20 2003, 08:22 PM
Post #2

I've been brainwashed

Group: Admin
Member No.: 526

Spam Spam Spam Spam
Spam Spam Spam Spam
Wonderful Spam
Fabulous Spam...................... biggrin.gif

--------------------
How would you feel about life if Death was your older sister? You're only young once but you can stay immature indefinetly!!!!

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Aug 20 2003, 10:47 PM
Post #3

I plug directly into my computer

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 80

Hi, Dark Lunacy.... smile.gif Bye...? unsure.gif

I hope you get to use the computer more later smile.gif Well... I think so... That would be a good thing, right? If it's because you're off happily living a life without the computer, then I guess that's better.... Maybe... For some people anyways... I don't know... That wouldn't be better for me. At least I don't think so.

I'm confusing myself again.... Anyways, bye! Take good care of yourself!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2017 - 10:23 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!