IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Nothing Of Importance..., really...it's just me ranting...
Kakurell
post Sep 2 2003, 10:26 PM
Post #1

Super advanced member

Group: New Members
Member No.: 484

*yawn* i've never been so un-excited about my birthday coming up...it's only five days away and on a sunday... i don't know why i'm ranting about this...hmm...maybe because it's just another pitiful excuse to not be finishing the rest of my test-studying...yes, yes...i'm sure that's it. Does anyone out there like dragons? ...just curious... sleep.gif i need mental help...really...i've been associating everything with anime characters for the past week... you don't really have to respond at this...i just feel like crap, so the more i type, the more i feel i was created for a purpose...okay, not really...but everyone's saying i'm mean and cruel...nobody in here says that...just a few of my friend's friends...well...more than a few... dry.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
cheese is funny
post Sep 3 2003, 12:28 AM
Post #2

I post more than I speak

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 116

that sucks... im sorry your not feeling well... and what does it matter if your friend's friends say? they arent your friends by the sound of it, you shouldnt worry about their opinion... and really now, isnt your opinion of yourself whats important? i hope you feel better soon...

and yes, i like dragons biggrin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Rattgirl
post Sep 3 2003, 01:06 AM
Post #3

I forgot my socks

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 417

I like dragons biggrin.gif I have one in my room that used to be on top of my computer but ever since I got rid of my computer it's just been on my bookshelf. He is the Herb Dragon and he kicks all other dragons' asses. He's that cool!

I'm sorry you feel like crap, hon....I haven't seen you on here in a while, how're things? Need any new tags? wink.gif

I don't think you're mean at all. I think you're teh sweet and talented and fun to talk to smile.gif It's a bummer that you're not looking forward to your birthday...you're still in that age range where birthdays are supposed to be fun and exciting! My last birthday was boring, but then again it was my 25th and that's a boring birthday anyway tongue.gif

CHEER UP!!!! *pokes you in the ribs and does a little dance for your enjoyment*

--------------------
If I was a zombie, I would be back from the dead. As it is, I'm just back!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2017 - 03:31 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!