IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 
13 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Thread You Cannot Disagree In, So much modesty!
phoenix
post Oct 10 2003, 03:02 AM
Post #101

si hoc legere scis ninium eruditionis habes

Group: New Members
Member No.: 252

we should start the monthy phython cult!!!!

--------------------
You are a wealthy crook and want to take over the world, you:

[A] Steal the secret plans to the U.S. Strategic Defense Initiative and hold the world ransom for $1,000,000,000.
[B] Own Microsoft
[C] Plant subliminal messages in the news Tom Brokaw reads every night: "(((send $1 to PO Box 426, Missoula, MT 59806)))"
[D] Capture the only man in the universe who can stop you, tell him your plans, then place him in an easily escapable situation with an air duct linking him to every country in the Northern Hemisphere and leave him alone.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_Logicman_*
post Oct 10 2003, 08:43 PM
Post #102

Guests

Did someone say Monty Python? Bada bing, I'm in! I shall start by quoting the entire "witch" scene from Holy Grail... some other time.

+Quote Post
hinsley
post Oct 11 2003, 12:08 AM
Post #103

Talking Cat? Eh, its been dun.

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 288

well everyone on matazones great. so there.

--------------------
Drunken words are sober thoughts.

"But it's turtles all the way down!"

+Quote Post
Guest_Logicman_*
post Oct 11 2003, 12:58 AM
Post #104

Guests

Amen to that.

Right, no more posting in this thread until the list is done. I don't want to leave anyone out...

+Quote Post
Industrial Kybos...
post Oct 11 2003, 09:22 PM
Post #105

Light On The Surface

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 91

QUOTE (Hyperion @ Oct 8 2003, 11:47 PM)
Inky. Without you, I'd never have found this place. I love you SO much.

Awww! Fanx, Tink!

You know, I just realised that I haven't included you in my lists thus far - a fact that I feel is shockingly remiss of me. I am genuinely disappointed in myself. sad.gif

I've loved you to lots of little bits ever since I first found you in that dark, dingy corner of FFGurus, and I am happy beyond words that you've settled in here. I never doubted that you would - this being the place it is, and you being the person you are.

So yay for my liddle sex-slave Sam! And yay for continued interest in her writing work! Yay!

--------------------
the
end
is
nice

+Quote Post
elf
post Oct 12 2003, 03:35 AM
Post #106

disappear with the wandering wind

Member No.: 294

Bah, I'll post in this later... It'll take hours to write about each and every single person I love on this forum happy.gif;

--------------------

You were right if you thought I was dead all this time.
BUT NOW I'M ALIIIIIIIIIVE! 8]

user posted image This is Alex my naughty little husband, he likes my oddness. =D

e-daughter=emiliza*e-brother=cheese is funny*e-sister=candice*e-older-sister=lindylouwho[/b*e-sister=[b]happybunny*e-sister=hinsley*e-cousin=craziness
founder of the anti-mtv movement*SNAPELURVE*grand designer of -ISH*super associate 1 of rwl inc.*we love geeks club*e-police*mr.sb death cult*legion of monkeys that fly sideways*we lurve mata
iway ovelay igpay atinlay
forum whore*anime/manga whore*anti-whore whore
noobs=n/a*graduated n00bs=gothic angel, emiliza, chester, angel_death, docbrown1985*step-noob=starfish*graduated n00b of=craziness

+Quote Post
cheese is funny
post Oct 12 2003, 09:02 PM
Post #107

I post more than I speak

Member No.: 116

ok, i need a proper post in this thread, rather then the ones in the begining that were more or less spam when i was argueing with magik. i will start in order of the friends i made, and go up to current... i will probebly get the order wrong, but who really cares, eh? <cough>itisgoingtobereallywrong<cough>

sarah - your the first person i can remember talking to on a regular basis (even though our relationship started out rather rocky.... im sorry), and i wouldnt have another person be the first person to talk to... or something... your a great friend, and you mean alot to me, and i love your weird little blog and interesting things in it. i look foward to many weird convorsations with you, and you had best make it to the central meet if i go biggrin.gif

debaser - i made friends with you pretty early on i believe, and well, all we did was argue and fight about music and you wanting to marry me and music and why the aquabats > pixies. laugh.gif but thats ok, because through all the arguements and fights and the yelling at eachother from other sides of the world and argueing over music and insulting you and you beating me with mr. wrench, we came out to be great friends, and that friendship is important to me. thanks for being there for me when ive needed it in the past, and i hope i can be there for you when you need it.

(ok, this is when the order starts getting wrong, and i know it will be all messed up, im sorry, dont get mad at me, get mad at my forgetfulness)

i think lolo is next.... i think... ok... lolo - i dont remember how we met, i think it was in the yahoo chat room, and we started talking on a regular basis, and im glad for it, you always have something interesting to say, and im always glad to listen and ask questions. your a good friend, although, we havent had words lately... blame the mother!

(i will do more later, and it will be in another post, because i can and you cant stop me tongue.gif )

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Oct 17 2003, 01:02 AM
Post #108

I plug directly into my computer

Member No.: 80

Jaq - You are a wonderful, nice, caring, smart, and funny person. You have an amazing knack for handing out great advice that can be witty and/or serious.... I really do admire you. Oh, and you are a lot of fun when it comes to initiations! wink.gif

Spacehappy - You are not only a hot soap star (hehe), but a great friend. I have really enjoyed getting to know you better.... I hope that you get everything you have been working for--you deserve it! smile.gif

+Quote Post
leopold
post Oct 17 2003, 09:27 AM
Post #109

Absentee Mod

From: On the face of the planet, somewhere north of Guildford
Member No.: 95

Well, I think that everyone here is totally wonderful smile.gif

--------------------
Insert humorous comment here

+Quote Post
MistressAlti
post Oct 17 2003, 09:10 PM
Post #110

ever-hopeful since 2003

Member No.: 54

Missy's List Of Favourite People That Are Awesome, Lovely, and
Just Plain Fun That She Loves To Death Forever And Ever Amen
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Industrial Kybosh
syuu
Debaser
leopold
candice
LoLo
Prince Aries
Mata

and... lots of other people.

+Quote Post
phoenix
post Oct 18 2003, 07:46 AM
Post #111

new additions still more to come:
cand- i love the conversations that we have in irc, you are one understanding, loving cookie, and i lurve you to death.
lgg- i do not know very well but has a love of monty pythone so has to great!!

oooo i have to add stuff to some peoples who have recently impacted me:
irish's- my uber awsome lap dancer. an interesting funny guy who can always bring a smile to my face, even when i'm down, and when i'm sick offers to send me cough drops. a sweety, a pshyco, a excellent combination! a very good freind indeed you are. much huggles to you.

cheese- my amazing half, not luckey one (yes i had to bring this to the thread hehe) you really are an amazing person who pulled me from the gutter on many occasions, listened to all my rambling on my petty life, and brought me back to the forum. i truly hope you will stay true to yourself because you are truly an amazing person who should never change. one of the best people i know and the best hubby i could ask for, much love and huggles to you my dearest.

--------------------

[A] Steal the secret plans to the U.S. Strategic Defense Initiative and hold the world ransom for $1,000,000,000.
[B] Own Microsoft
[C] Plant subliminal messages in the news Tom Brokaw reads every night: "(((send $1 to PO Box 426, Missoula, MT 59806)))"
[D] Capture the only man in the universe who can stop you, tell him your plans, then place him in an easily escapable situation with an air duct linking him to every country in the Northern Hemisphere and leave him alone.

+Quote Post
Phyllis
post Oct 18 2003, 07:58 AM
Post #112

Candbrush Threepwood

Member No.: 345

QUOTE (phoenix @ Oct 18 2003, 12:55 AM)
cand- i love the conversations that we have in irc, you are one understanding, loving cookie, and i lurve you to death.

Aww smile.gif You're so sweet, Phoenix. I'm really glad that you decided to join us in IRC! happy.gif I always really enjoy talking to you.

Ee! I just realized that I forgot Aries on my original post! Bad Candice. Well, Aries m'dear, you amuse me to no end. I can't wait for the meet, even though I am SO not dancing with you. tongue.gif But I'm sure there will be much laughter and much alcohol consumption (though not enough to get me to dance... hehe tongue.gif ).

And Missy, you are also awesome, lovely, and just plain fun. I love you forever and ever to death amen, too. smile.gif (that was certainly not the most grammatically correct sentence, but oh well tongue.gif )

--------------------
I love you in a way that is mystical and eternal and illegal in 20 states.

+Quote Post
Spacehappy
post Oct 27 2003, 04:37 PM
Post #113

Matazone acolyte

Member No.: 183

QUOTE (CrissiLove @ Oct 17 2003, 01:11 AM)
Spacehappy - You are not only a hot soap star (hehe), but a great friend. I have really enjoyed getting to know you better.... I hope that you get everything you have been working for--you deserve it! smile.gif

Feeling is mutual. wink.gif

+Quote Post
Hyperion
post Oct 28 2003, 01:46 AM
Post #114

samazon

Member No.: 234

Debs. I wuv you! You're so sweet. Don't have a bad day, cause I wub you!! And Commie, again, you're quite possibly the most fantastic person who has ever lived. If not, you're close happy.gif! InKy makes me feel special. . . And my beloved husband Aries is a sex machine!!

Cand - you're cool. Yep. happy.gif!

Irish - You such a sweetie! *wubs!*

Phoenix - I'm so glad that your back, o mistress of mine. *wubs you too*

Cheese - I miss talking to you. ;_; You're such an awesome person.

Also. . . Members of the urban freakshow team - I worship the ground you walk on - Sean, aidan, and the rest of you. *bows* You guys are BLOODY AWESOME!!!

Hmmm. . . Sarah the Spider - It's so much fun talking to you!! XD I swear, I have a pic for you!

elf - Hehehe, it's fun talking to you, too!

And. . . well, I wub "my" boys - Dayan, Sean, Judgy. *snuggies*

Oh! Oh! Flee, my e-wife!! I LURVES YOU!!! *SMOOCHIES!!*

--------------------
I saw you, Walt Whitman, childless, lonely old grubber, poking among the meats in the refrigerator and eyeing the grocery boys. I heard you asking questions of each: Who killed the pork chops? What price bananas? Are you my Angel? Ginsberg

+Quote Post
Edward_lover1200
post Oct 28 2003, 02:25 AM
Post #115

The Mad Hatter

Member No.: 395

umm I love you all....even when we do knock heads every once and a while...and for once I did not mean that in a smutty way...LOL laugh.gif

Kevin- your so sweet and funny...and you are one of the people keeping me alive...so yeha...your a life saver babes...I love you

Krys- your another of the people keeping me alive...what can I say about you? well if I was to list everything about you that made you special...I would be here all night lol...so I just wanna say...thank you...for being who you are and helping me with everything.

Shelly- I know we haven't always gonna along...and at times hate each other...and at others we hurt each other...but I still love you even after everything we've been through...

Cheese- hello! funny guy! and a caring guy! which is one of the best things in a guy!

Mata- he gave us this great site...where you can have your boobs named and claimed by strangers...and he gives us some of the best animations on the planet...My friend belle likes mitten best...she calles him/her a kinky cartoon cat without a gender lol...so yeha...Your the best mata! for lots of reasons both seriouse and silly...like in issues you always seem to have these really long posts...But they are full of wisdom smile.gif keep it up sexy

elf- I may not know you as much as I know everyone else...But hey...from the little i do know...I know that you are reallly cool biggrin.gif I mean your name is Liz...how much cooler can you get?

Aries- you make me laugh and are always nice oh great master of the sexeness...any way yeha...you rock!

ummm running low on ideas...I'll add more later...

--------------------
We're all mad here

+Quote Post
Edward_lover1200
post Oct 28 2003, 02:28 AM
Post #116

The Mad Hatter

Member No.: 395

added...

Eric- I love you just as much as anyone else! one thing I really love about you is how your passive and not one to fight and hate...theres not enough people like you in the world...I wish there were more little Eric's running around...

(I did not mean that sexualy....)

--------------------
We're all mad here

+Quote Post
werewolf3361
post Oct 28 2003, 02:55 AM
Post #117

Lost in my mind

Member No.: 555

QUOTE (Edward_lover1200 @ Oct 28 2003, 02:34 AM)
Shelly- I know we haven't always gonna along...and at times hate each other...and at others we hurt each other...but I still love you even after everything we've been through...

Liz I have to say the same to you... you're a beautiful person and I still love you with all my heart.... wub.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
I <3 Girls
"Dip me in chocolate and throw me to the lesbians!"

+Quote Post
phoenix
post Oct 28 2003, 04:00 AM
Post #118

Phoenix - I'm so glad that your back, o mistress of mine. *wubs you too*

oo how i have missed you........

--------------------

[B] Own Microsoft

+Quote Post
cheese is funny
post Oct 28 2003, 04:15 AM
Post #119

I post more than I speak

Member No.: 116

im just going to add this, instead of making a big post later and having this in it.

phoenix - greatest. person. ive. ever. met.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
phoenix
post Oct 28 2003, 05:09 AM
Post #120

im just going to add this, instead of making a big post later and having this in it.

phoenix - greatest. person. ive. ever. met.

not nearly as great as you

--------------------

[B] Own Microsoft

+Quote Post
acidteardrop
post Oct 28 2003, 08:45 PM
Post #121

Nobody Expects - THE SPANISH INQUISITION!

Member No.: 649

QUOTE (Edward_lover1200 @ Oct 28 2003, 02:37 AM)
added...

Eric- I love you just as much as anyone else! one thing I really love about you is how your passive and not one to fight and hate...theres not enough people like you in the world...I wish there were more little Eric's running around...

(I did not mean that sexualy....)

sure you didnt.

and i think the last thing everyone else wants is a hundred little eriks running around...tongue.gif

ill just stick to one me.

--------------------
im now sextastically married to krys (magikeyes)! i love you so so so so soooooo much!///im engaged to liz(edward_lover)!///I LOVE YOU BOTH!!///I am Missy's slave! yay me!///Krys is my loving girlfriend...i love you infathomably with all my heart, mind, body, soul!///killersquirrel is my first noob ever ^_^///Trina(Spiffy) is me ickle sis! ^_^ /me wuvs trina///Shelly(werewolf) is my older sister! be nice! :P///I am engaged to VVes!///Mina(deaq) is me new n00bie! I LOVE YOU, MIAN!///i have three more n00bies; baldricks gherkinator. they are Jen, David, and Sebastian///Jen must be kept away from microwaves at all times. David must be kept near Jen permanently. Sebastian must not be fed peanuts...he prefers walnuts....
YAY FOR POLYGOMY! YAY FOR YOU ACTUALLY BEING BORED ENOUGH TO ENLARGE ALL OF THIS!

/\_/\ (\ _ /} i would cry but my tears have been stolen
(^.^ ) (='.'=) i would scream but my voice has been taken
(U U ) .(")_(") thus i write.
(''')(''')
kitty attributed to Tigerlily PM me if you are reading ths, i have something to tell you
BI PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.webpost.net/ac/acidteardrop/all...ebelongtous.JPG (sorry, that picture's way too big -Commie)

+Quote Post
Pikasyuu
post Oct 30 2003, 05:08 AM
Post #122

suggestive cupcake

Group: Admin
Member No.: 260

Since I'd like to keep it to compliments, gratitude, and making sure the people you care about know you care, here's a post to keep it back.

Aries: I really, really adore you. That sounds so cliche to begin with, but for the life of me I can't find the words you deserve. This evening has been one of the worst in the longest time, and frankly, I just want to go lay down and forget with some vodka or anything like that. But you, you're going through much of the same. I wish to God it were just me in pain at the moment, but it seems like the both of us are and can help eachother. I'm probably not much help to you though I'm trying through various threats of what I'd do should the people who caused your pain grace my presence, but it's my way of telling you that I could never forgive anyone that ever hurt you, no matter what.

You are some form of inspiration to me. Even though I feel like nobody in your presence compared to the other attatchments you've formed, I still see you as one of my best friends. You happen to be there when people need it, you're a blast to talk to, completely unselfish, utterly sweet, you're everything someone wants when they're being kicked while down - and still you manage to do it when you're the one suffering. It's an amazing quality that I hope you never let go of, because it's one of the reasons I, and so many other people love you so, so much. You deserve more than you get from your tough life, and I'm in awe that you're still standing after so many years of the same crap again and again. It really is amazing, and it makes me feel like I can get through this too. You're everything, Aries, don't you ever forget it either.

On one last note to kill my soppy mood, Dayan's mom is friggen' hott.

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

the official 'you bitch' count: a whole lot
last updated 11/05

+Quote Post
magikeyes14
post Nov 6 2003, 01:43 AM
Post #123

in the end there is only me.. *CENSORED*

Member No.: 492

FEEL THE LOVE! wub.gif hehe

well, i got 2 new ones! o yeah! baby baby! hehe *simong will get that*

ok... here's the first

ERIC! (acid)- your a very sweet person that i am going to work hard to corrupt *giggles* your unbelievably easy to talk to, easy to like, and easy to care about, your voice is soooo cute and u recite poe's poems like there is no tomarro *drools* u make me smile *and blush dry.gif* and it is nice to have u in my life. Htank you for being there for me smile.gif

simon!!! (mcsimong) - i;ve knows u longer then everyone here! haha i win! lol.. even tho your a n00b happy.gif i know u all too well, i know we have had our differeneces and u know i love you very much. your a very important person to me, and im glad i know you. your hair is unblieveably cute over th elast week happy.gif and u rock on the guitar... your band kicks ass and u guys have to play at my next party! *giggles* keep up the sexy greatness, o yah! i need your help to! u need to teach me how to be uber gurly ok? *hugs and kisses* love you lots, your the best gay guy i know! *besides aries happy.gif, well, u 2 are even *

--------------------
Forever Forbidden
take me into the darkness..........

+Quote Post
Prince Aries
post Nov 10 2003, 11:31 AM
Post #124

Ai Ravana-hime

Member No.: 421

Syuu...somehow I missed your post above. I have NO idea how. All I can say is you made me blush considerably! happy.gif You're a real trip girl. You're my perfect drug. Can't get enough! I just wish I got to talk to you more! I want more Syuu-lovin's! You're so sweet (and downright ruthless when necessary wink.gif) And whenever Sappy Aries comes 'round....you're there to b***h slap me right back into submission laugh.gif You're the one who should be thanked here happy.gif

Magikeyes: Not only have you been a lot of fun to talk to and a cute ickle thing (and hey I STILL remember you from when you first joined! I failed to help you with your AV sad.gif) But you introduced me to......that one guy.....now what was his name? Oh I can't remember but he was helluva cute laugh.gif

mcsimong: It started off as a random online enounter. A friend of a friend. Cute guy on a webcam. Nothing's going to come of this. Its just good conversation. Well....a few minor spats of drama, some tears, some warm fuzzy feelings, some musical orgasms, and a whole LOT of "No I love YOU more!", we're boyfriends and I plan on holding onto you. You're unbelievable.

--------------------
Pimping Lolo and ridin' teh Trout since 2003. Dominated by Tigersong, e-hubby, since 2004.

+Quote Post
magikeyes14
post Nov 10 2003, 09:10 PM
Post #125

in the end there is only me.. *CENSORED*

Member No.: 492

QUOTE (Prince Aries @ Nov 10 2003, 04:40 AM)
Magikeyes: Not only have you been a lot of fun to talk to and a cute ickle thing (and hey I STILL remember you from when you first joined! I failed to help you with your AV sad.gif) But you introduced me to......that one guy.....now what was his name? Oh I can't remember but he was helluva cute laugh.gif

hahah i remember that! i asked u how to put an AV on and like, change it or something and i never figured out how to untill receantly *laughs* thnak tho sweeite, your a kewl guy and im glad u and simon hooked up, im glad it's u who gets to love him and not sum crazy psyco guy over here hehe... and im not a cute ickle thing.. i dont even know what that is *lauhs* but i dont know if its good or not *laughs*

--------------------
Forever Forbidden
take me into the darkness..........

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2017 - 08:29 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!