IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 
13 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Thread You Cannot Disagree In, So much modesty!
cheese is funny
post Sep 29 2003, 12:10 AM
Post #26

I post more than I speak

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 116

ergh.... thanks for the compliments....(so tough) it means alot (so hard to agree)

--------------------
IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TigerLily013
post Sep 29 2003, 01:13 AM
Post #27

~¤~Sanity Impaired since 1986~¤~

Member No.: 82

Where to start, where to start....

Cheese: my sweet wonderful little bro, you are kind and funny and crazy, just like ME! smile.gif

Magik: you are a very nice lay-dee and you kick so much arse with your lovelyness and coolness biggrin.gif

Syuu: You cooky nutbar you!!!!!!!!! you are so 1337 wink.gif

Missy: modest and sincere, with my highest respects

Aries: To my big bro I love and respect dearly, kind wonderful and is crazy bout music such as I happy.gif

Leopold: wonderful brit with a wonderful mind a big heart. You gots yourself a good head on your shoulders

Candice: I amuse you so and talking to you is like owning gold, but its priceless

Lolo: ohmygosh, what can I really say? you are definitely an older sister like figure and you are the best of the best!

Inky: music fanatic numero 2! great guy with a broadband variety of music that even I have never heard of at times tongue.gif laugh.gif

D-man: Sonic Obsessive! this man's got good tastes and a charming personality

Reaper: my beloved, my one and true love and friend...so many good things and yet so little time to share to the world wub.gif

Mata: Such a brilliant mind that not only made animations with dearest meaning but also created our wonderful forum to call home! you have my highest respects and keep on trucking.

--------------------

+Quote Post
chester
post Sep 29 2003, 04:46 AM
Post #28

i would prefer not to

Group: New Members
Member No.: 360

oh my god i have to post in here! i just love all of you so much and i hope you take this seriously! without you id be depressed all the time, and never have anything to do. to quote kidvish's sigtag "matazone, my anti-drug"

hmm.. who to start with?

cheese, you were so nice to me when i first showed up here. youre one of the best people i know, and hope you become famous thoughout the world for your sexyness.

magik, you are so beautiful, that i cant take it. i wish thatg there were some kind of way to make me as pretty as you. youre so sweet. even through all youve been though, youre sweetness hasnt been phased.

syuu, you really care about other people and it shows. i wish i could know you in real life. youre the kind of person that id like as a true friend. smile.gif

missy, youre the person to adopt my best friend on the forums, melanie. you are undenyably sweet and beautiful. seriosly people, the girl is drop dead gorgeous!

aries, youve been so nice to me ever since you joined the forums. i wish i could mention how sweet and nice and considerate you are... but... i cant seem to stop thing about how FREAKING SEXY this man is. everybody knows it, c'mon.

leo. what can i say about leo, other than how much i respect this man. hes nice and sweet and very busy. after all the things he has to take care of in real life, he handles the forums aswell. please, lets all take a moment to look at leo, the man balancing the world on his pinky, while making an omlet in the other hand.

commie, i never got to know you that well personally, but from what ive read of your posts... well... i think i love you rolleyes.gif . ive seen your pic on the album and youre one of the most sexy people ive ever seen biggrin.gif

candice, you are so smart. maybe not everybody appreciates this, but ive realized how freaking right you always are. it kills me to know how much smarter i could be. candice, you put the "really smart" in the term "candice is really smart". (you may actually make up that entire sentence, actually.)

debaser, there are very few people who i think of as geniuses. you are one. there is rarely a person who i seem to agree with as much as you. i havent gotten to know you personally but ive read posts and you are officially one of the coolest people i know. you are my hero.

inky, how can such a great person exist? along with debaser you are one of the coolest people i know. and so cute too! (dont worry missy, im no threat)

lolo, without you, this forum would kinda... not be good at all. without you, i would have blown up my computer a long time ago. without you i wouldnt have any interesting ideas to think about during math class. i think i speak for all of us when i say the forums wouldnt be the same without you, lo.

i cant even think about everyone right now, so i just did all the people already talked about. remember, i love you all and ill finish complements later, because i have so very many for you all!

-kelly j.

--------------------
Get out of my dreams and into my car.

+Quote Post
WeeJ
post Sep 29 2003, 10:04 AM
Post #29

Engrish Ranguage Student

Member No.: 338

Commie - Thanks for increasing my vocabulary.
Debs - There are no words. You rock my socks. Not pleaseant for you I should expect....but tough really.
Pixiegoth - Hurry up and get your laptop so you can come back online! I miss you!
InKy - The coolest of all agents laugh.gif
Syuu - Someone in irc possibly more kinky than me laugh.gif
Pab - DO SOME F*****G WORK!!! at your request smile.gif
Tara - wow!
Cand - You're so sweet wub.gif
Mingtea - You are liquid win. Plain and simple. long and sturdy happy.gif smile.gif

--------------------
Go Go Gadget WeeJ!

+Quote Post
saucy_tara
post Sep 29 2003, 10:51 AM
Post #30

Destructogirl...

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 124

Syuu: you are just so darn sexy
WeeJ: You are my partner in jiggly boobs and i loves ya biggrin.gif
InKy: You may be a furry breasted hoover shafter but to me you are a fwuffy pussycat smile.gif
Leo: My beloved e-hubby, and mentor, i love ya loads and hope you come back to me soon.....
Pixie: rrrrwowwll, hot babe alert!!!! wink.gif
LoLo: I want you in those Shrek ears babe, you looked sooooo cute!!!!! biggrin.gif
CrissiLove: You are so sweet and kind, such a lovely person to have on the forums
And finally Mata, for bringing us all together, long may he reign!!!!!! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Sep 29 2003, 03:51 PM
Post #31

I plug directly into my computer

Member No.: 80

I am not very good at this kind of stuff.... lol But here I go.... *going to give it a shot*

LoLo: I am so lucky to have met you. I could go on and on about all of your great qualities. You are nice, funny, sweet, smart, very pretty, cool, fun to chat with, dependable, caring, helpful, etc..... I could be here all day--which is why I will just sum it up: you are an absolutely amazing friend!

Leopold: You are so wonderful.... With the exception of LoLo, you are the first and one of the only people to really make me feel welcome... and possibly even cared about smile.gif You are one of the sweetest and most loveable people I know!

Saucy Tara: You are so awesome! You're nice, cool, gorgeous, and so much fun to talk to! I haven't even had a chance to talk with you as much as I would like to... but somebody just has to meet you to know that you are a truly awesome person!

Mata: What can I say? smile.gif None of us would even be here without you. You have incredible talent! You are so creative that it really does astound me.... Beyond your talent, from just reading your posts, you also seem like a genuinely nice and caring person!

Everyone else: Just because I did not mention you here, does not mean that your name doesn't cross my mind.... Actually, I have so many names in my mind right now that there is no way I could write about all of you! You are a magnificent group of people! I am lucky to know all of you... and, hopefully, I will get to know a lot more of you even better!

+Quote Post
Polocrunch
post Sep 29 2003, 05:26 PM
Post #32

Has gone untreated for blurriness since 1986

Member No.: 505

*Slaps knee*
Gosh darn, you're all such nice people! This forum has one of the best "vibes" (my own cheesiness is making me throw up) of any forum I've ever been in. I truly feel welcome, despite my sometimes abrasive postings.

Syuu - I would love to meet up (and sweet up) with you in real life - you're so cool! Ooh!

Aries - You dirty munchkin, you're absolutely hilarious. Never seek psychological help, it would ruin the hilarity.

Commie - I already know you. For some reason you seem more intelligent online. And sexier. Even though I know that you are really very "capacious" in rl.

Miss_spunk - Woo! So glad you joined, thanks for being my madam. You are well-suited to such a job (not in that way).

To everyone - this place rocks, as does everyone in it. *Plays air guitar*. Yee ha. And so on. At the risk of further encheesing myself:

I wub oo all!

+Quote Post
Pikasyuu
post Sep 29 2003, 05:43 PM
Post #33

suggestive cupcake

Group: Admin
Member No.: 260

Wow! This got pinned? Well, seems as though I'm doing something right around here for once. wink.gif

I'd do a long flattering list and such, but at the moment, I'm still pressed for time. Lurve you all, but you knew that. =)

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

the official 'you bitch' count: a whole lot
last updated 11/05

+Quote Post
MAtt
post Sep 29 2003, 06:52 PM
Post #34

I am perpetually confused.

Member No.: 32

no one said my name....snifff

so um MATT IS BOSSS!!!!!

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
magikeyes14
post Sep 29 2003, 10:18 PM
Post #35

in the end there is only me.. *CENSORED*

Member No.: 492

MATT ROCKS!!!!

chester, thank you so much for your compliments... your a great person and i wish i could get to know u in RL.....thank you for all your wonderful help smile.gif *hugs* and u are very very very pritty *even tho i cant recall ever seeing a pic, but with a personality like urs, u have to be georgious*

Tiger- your a great friend and a very pritty lady...
Reaper- u write great lyrics and u were the inspiration for my new song! laugh.gif

--------------------
Forever Forbidden
take me into the darkness..........

+Quote Post
chester
post Sep 29 2003, 10:35 PM
Post #36

i would prefer not to

you have no idea how long ive been looking for this thread. i had to do a search on my last 10 posts to find this topic, onlt to find that it had been pinned. ok, more compiments!

matt, you are BOSSS. i mean, i havent gotten to know you, but that seems to be the only thing i know about you. you have a good reputation, i guess.

polo, you may be still sorta newish but you are a really cool person. i wanna get to klnow you better, if thats ok with you. smile.gif

crissi, you are probly one of the sweetest people ive EVER met. youre careful to judge, and i think that says a lot about you. plus, you have the prettiest face! tongue.gif

weej, you are the coolest person! youre always so nice to everyone. the coolset part about your coolness is that youll probly never lose it. smile.gif

saucy tara, as soon as i joined, you left for a while. i always wanted to be able to meet you, or learn something about you by reading your posts. now that i can, im not dissappointed biggrin.gif

ill finish later. i have to check out the everybody awards to figure out who i missed tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
chester
post Sep 29 2003, 10:53 PM
Post #37

i would prefer not to

QUOTE (magikeyes14 @ Sep 29 2003, 10:27 PM)
chester, thank you so much for your compliments... your a great person and i wish i could get to know u in RL.....thank you for all your wonderful help smile.gif *hugs* and u are very very very pritty *even tho i cant recall ever seeing a pic, but with a personality like urs, u have to be georgious*

aw... thank you so much! i wish i could get to know you in rl too.. but sadly i live in the evil evil mojave desert. grr..

kelly j.

ps: my pic is in the family album, if you dare go look...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pikasyuu
post Sep 29 2003, 10:58 PM
Post #38

suggestive cupcake

Here we are! Compliments, not a second too soon.

Debaser: You know who you are! You're my best friend; and the best one anyone could ask for. I have no idea what I'd do without your cheruby self to brighten my day whenever I need it, but I'm damn grateful for you. You're extremely strong and humble, and hilariously generous with your phone credit. I can almost honestly say I've never had a more fun conversation than with anyone but you. I hope that all this crap in your life gets itself sorted out right quick, because you don't deserve it. You're one of the funnest people in my life, and I love you to teeny weeny cabbage patch bits.

Mr Fuzzy: First off, I adore the crap out of you. Yes, I certainly do. The crap. The organs, the fuzziness, the velcro, everything! You're the most inspirational and mellow person I've ever come across, and your personality is so utterly beautiful that it's just nice seeing your name on a Yahoo buddylist. Most people don't see connections like that, but it's how I feel. You pick and choose your battles well and it's something I've picked up on over the months that actually managed to save me a good deal of crap. And every time I pester you, you're simply the most elegant and entertaining conversationalist I've ever talked with. It's really a good save that I got to talking to you. It's very, very hard for me to feel at ease with someone after only knowing them this long, but somehow it's just perfectly alright because you're so friendly and charming, and Fuzzy! You're the best, Fuzzra, and don't you ever ever forget it. I know it's not very much, but I owe you at least some kind of praise. Just want you to know all that. =P

MissyA: Well, you said our friendship wouldn't last? Crap! It's been through the rocks it certainly has, but I still love you just as much as I did that lovely evening where you chatted with me. A girl who is beautiful and tough as nails, I'm certainly honoured to have shared some definetely excellent times with you. You'll always be the female I'm closest with on here, and I'd never have it any other way. But stop being so modest! You and I know you're great, it's about time you voiced it. ;)

InKy: My sempai! I think everyone on these forums needs someone to be dead raunchy with, and I seem to get to share your raunchy-esque ness with Missy from time to time. Italians and Smiths t-shirts, you're my nostalgia in a package. :D Nope, I never have made sense. But I really appreciate everything you've done for me more than you'll ever know, and I will be making it up to you some-day when purchasing you a pint. That's right, you'll never pay, and I wont let you! Here's to you, sempai. I adore ya'.

Candice: Oh, Candice. We've talked and been acquaintances for so long and I still don't have a relation to call you. Maybe it's better that way, but you don't have to be an e-sister, brother, or anything else to have syuu adoring you. You're sweet and funny, and your jokes have managed to brighten several of my darker days, simply because you're so much fun to be around and it infects everyone in the vicinity. You're a very inspirational girl, and I'm glad that someone like you managed to get on over here.

Jaq: You're such an artist. Honestly, that's the first thing I ever thought of you. That your entire mind is artsy and funny, I've never met someone so light and upbeat as you are. Most people end up bitching about their day once in a while, but I never found that of you. When I had to stalk you for survivor, all I ever found were bouncy posts about your late fish Blinky or something fun you had everyone do. I put you in the same league as Cand, you're sunshine wherever you go, and a damn good advice giver at that.

Pab: Okay, so I haven't really spoken with you much, and most of it was feeling sore from the first round after you ventured into IRC. But yet again, upon one slight conversation with you, I actually learned a great deal about children and felt much better about my own family situation. It's no wonder everyone loves you - You're so charming! And sweet, and charismatic, well, the page goes on for a good while on little adjectives that really add up to the same thing. But what I really mean is, you're wonderful, and thanks a lot for bothering to listen to me for a bit. It really made things easier.

Polocrunch: Aye! I actually stalked you about the forums for a while in attempts of getting your attention. Your witty little posts were rather funny n' neat. You're a wonderful fiance and person, and obviously from Sean's reccomendation - You rock. I'll see you tomorrow in a big tub of foam, I will. =) Just don't be late!

Right, that's all I have for now. But I'll cover those I forgot in time, no worries!

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

last updated 11/05

+Quote Post
chester
post Sep 29 2003, 11:09 PM
Post #39

i would prefer not to

jaq, fellow fan of ana ng. you remind me so much of my sister erin that its scary. you both love great music. and terrific taste in forums, too biggrin.gif

mata, you are the coolset person. i talked to you before. once i emailed you thinking you were somebody else and i called you stupid and to never email me again. good times, aye mata? yup, good times. (if anyone wants the whole boring/wierd story, pm me or something).

--------------------

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Sep 30 2003, 01:34 AM
Post #40

Kiefer > Jason

Member No.: 51

Crissi Love: you are adorable, sexy, nice, and probably one of the most caring people that I have ever met. Nothing is too good for you and don't forget it. You truly are like a sister to me.

Oxymoronical (heheh almost typed Beckers instead): You are one of my oldest friends and you've always been there for me when I needed you. You may be short, but not in any way other than height. You have a big heart, and soul and also are like a sister to me.

Candice: I'm glad you and I have been re-united over time. You make me laugh, let me complain when I need to, and are just all around one of the greatest people in these forums.

Leopold: You have always been there for me when I needed you. You are sexy inside and out and I personally cherrish our friendship whole heartedly.

Inky: You are one of my oldest friends on here you have always made me laugh no matter my mood. That mind of yours is simply asstounding to behold. You're just an over all cool dude.

(more to come)

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
TigerLily013
post Sep 30 2003, 02:12 AM
Post #41

~¤~Sanity Impaired since 1986~¤~

Member No.: 82

QUOTE (magikeyes14 @ Sep 29 2003, 05:27 PM)
Tiger- your a great friend and a very pritty lady...
Reaper- u write great lyrics and u were the inspiration for my new song! laugh.gif

Awwwww smile.gif as are of you my friend. I know we dun always tlak much but ya RL can be demanding and my energy is usually gone by the end of the day. But even so you are kick ass and you wuv my AV! laugh.gif

I can't wait to show reaper that compliment tomorrow biggrin.gif he'll be very happy smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Industrial Kybos...
post Sep 30 2003, 02:13 AM
Post #42

Light On The Surface

Member No.: 91

Bah... I kept intending to get back in here with more, and now one of my inteded targets got to me before I got to her. Oh, poot...

LoLo - as, and occasionally more unwilling to receive a compliment than the previous two of mine, LoLo is absolutely triffic. Her generosity is boundless (see how she sent syuu a webcam, and me a zombie Pez dispenser!), she is funny, caring, and fantastically obscene - in a good way, of course. We go waaaaay back here, me an' her...

Jaq - can't say I've met many people as creatively witty and wilfully silly as our Jaqster. Always a delight to chat to in IRC, she never fails to make me chuckle. Great storyteller, too. A marvellous friend.

debaser - dude's got musical taste, what can I say? Also, another generous one, and a generally solid-gold chap all round. A damn good buddy, at that. Things wouldn't be anywhere near as good without the wee lad.

Pixie - hey, you've certainly made being stuck in Warrington much more interesting for me, and for that alone I am eternally grateful. Plus you're all kinds of cute, and you and your fella are wonderfully easy to get on with. Fun in a bun! Now all we need is a pool table...

WeeJ - keep those texts coming, Agent! You're cracking good fun - proof that good things do come in small packages. Keep this 'going for a curry' idea on the back burner. I'd certainly like to see you again... wink.gif

leo - hahahahaha! Just kidding. I despise you, you skanky old lady part! Except obviously I don't, coz you're a bloody decent bloke with whom I would greatly enjoy spending some time in a cozy Mancunian boozer. I'll get the first round in...

Jonman - yet another generous and hilarious one. We're overflowing with 'em round here. Monj has a dry wit that never fails to set me a-chuckling. Keep it coming, fella.

Fuzzy - much the same deal as with Jonman. Is it something they put in the water down there? Just can't get enough of that wonderful Fuzz...

candice - you IRC honey, you! A lovely, warm presence in the chatroom, she's always a pleasure to chat with. Plus, through her fear of moths, she understands my feelings on craneflies. Bonus.

That'll do for now. My brain and fingers hurt.

--------------------
the
end
is
nice

+Quote Post
Pikasyuu
post Sep 30 2003, 02:41 AM
Post #43

suggestive cupcake

Here's the second set, for my beloveds I missed -

Prince Aries - You are my counterpart. Just like Dayan, we get on almost flawlessly and I can see myself doing some kind of spiffy broadway number with you. You write some of the most beautiful poetry I've ever read, and you're dead attractive no matter what you say. I mean, you did win the Matazone pageant didn't you? You're a love to everyone around you and aren't afraid to give second chances. For that, you're amazing.

Commie Bastard - Blah! I met you when you were a wee ickle noob. Just something drew me to your intro thread, obviously since I don't ever post any. Your urban freakshow site is full of wonderful goodies ( Can't wait till it's back up! ), and you certainly are one of the best people around here. Cute n' funny with one kicker sense of humour, you make me feel like I can always come to you with anything that's on my mind. A quality you share with only Fuzzy, which is rather genuine since I don't typically feel that way.

Cheese Is Funny - Charming, wonderful, and sweet as hell. You have a knack for picking women that I don't think deserve you, but I'll never hold it against you. You're shy and I still can't wrap my mind around where you ever got the idea that you aren't worth everything you are. You're a wonderful person who's simply way too hard on themselves for old occurences. Things happen, Jon, but you're still everyone's teddy bear dude.

Oni Usagi - You flatter me WAY more than I deserve. I never really got a chance to truly talk with you one on one, but I want you to know that I think you're wonderful. Your entire sexy syuu incident had me laughing and high self esteem'd for days on end, and everything you do for me is appreciated. I'll never understand why you consider me so highly, but you ought to know I consider you pretty high as well.

Leopold - Oh, didn't we used to be close as hell? I have to say that you are by far one of the strongest people I've ever come across. Look at all the crap you're going through, and I still think you'll come out the same Leo you used to be. A bit scarred and bruised, but with all your limbs and wits about you. I'm always here for any hug you need, or simply to dust you off from all the crap of the day. I want you to know you've got my 100% support in every endeavor that comes your way, because you're just.. Leo. Good luck, but you don't need it. You'll make it, not a doubt in my mind.

LoLo - As I said last time, I consider you like a mother to me. You're wise, youthful, playful, absolutely gorgeous, and have an endless bit of patience and world experience. You have every quality a real nurturer would have and you've been kind enough to be generous with it and help a good lot of us out when we were feeling lost or troubled. You make a wonderful mod with that attitude, and it's no wonder everyone's so fond of you. You give us every reason to be

More later on wink.gif

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

last updated 11/05

+Quote Post
Prince Aries
post Sep 30 2003, 02:46 AM
Post #44

Ai Ravana-hime

Member No.: 421

Darn tootin' this thread should have been pinned. This is great. This is almost like being at a rave surrounded by a bunch of ecstacy users (if you've ever done the drug or seen someone on it, you probably know what I'm talking about tongue.gif)
But in all seriousness, great thread, love it dearly. Here's teh Aries List:

Cheese: What can I say? Cheese is teh 1337. So sweet, funny, AND adorable! Perfect!

Commie: My idolization of a God. I worship at your altar, oh Great One.

LoLo: Your kindness has helped me in a lot of ways. You're great to talk to and darn adorable to boot! Can't wait till we bar hop! laugh.gif

Goddess of Wheee: For always being there, for being such a great roomie all those years ago, for bringing me here, for showing me teh "moves", for understanding and accepting "Teh Aries" I love you girl.

TigerLily: My adorable e-sister (I should add that to me sig, no?). Without TigerLily, who else would I share my musical debauchery with? Who else would give me a female perspective of masturbation? laugh.gif I love you Tiger! *hugs*

Syuu: Well besides the evil and dirty little thoughts in my head that involve this goddess amongst women, Syuu is just.....Syuuriffic! Just can't get enough!

Narth: Narth is to me, as Tegan was to the 5th Doctor: Traveling companion laugh.gif You know I love ya, Narthie-poo. Can't wait to see the world with ya wink.gif WE ARE GOING TO THE UK BABY! happy.gif

Teh Polos: What would I do without your snarky goodness?

Hyperion: You reintroduced me to boylove, as well as your darn good fanfics. Send me more! I love my e-wife to isty bitsy little pieces *snuggle*

InKy: Haven't talked to you much, but your downright sexy taste in music and sexalisciousness is downright epic. Cheers.

MistressAlti: I haven't gotten a chance to talk to you as much as I would have liked, but I adore you so much, girl, it's not even funny. Three cheers for Missy! happy.gif

Mata: Never have I seen a person so....Ok, so I can't find the words, but I think we all know how great Mata is. His understanding, his intelligence, his humour, his yummyness....you get the idea happy.gif

And just to everyone here on the forums: Like I've said and others have said I don't even know HOW many times, everyone here is amazing. So full of life, love, humour, sexalisciousness, tolerance.....ok I'm not going on with that. But you all know how great you all are. ............not to mention horny laugh.gif I honestly dont know where my life would be right now if I hadn't had found these forums and its an existence I frankly dont want to think about. Love you all dearly.

--------------------
Pimping Lolo and ridin' teh Trout since 2003. Dominated by Tigersong, e-hubby, since 2004.

+Quote Post
elf
post Sep 30 2003, 06:48 AM
Post #45

disappear with the wandering wind

Member No.: 294

I'm too tired, and it's midnight, so I'll just say this:

Katii is intimidatingly cool, a wonderful Sev-and-orig-char RPer, really hot (lmao), really cool... oh and ... uh... I admire her muchlies. wub.gif (Didja ever know that?)

--------------------

You were right if you thought I was dead all this time.
BUT NOW I'M ALIIIIIIIIIVE! 8]

user posted image This is Alex my naughty little husband, he likes my oddness. =D

e-daughter=emiliza*e-brother=cheese is funny*e-sister=candice*e-older-sister=lindylouwho[/b*e-sister=[b]happybunny*e-sister=hinsley*e-cousin=craziness
founder of the anti-mtv movement*SNAPELURVE*grand designer of -ISH*super associate 1 of rwl inc.*we love geeks club*e-police*mr.sb death cult*legion of monkeys that fly sideways*we lurve mata
iway ovelay igpay atinlay
forum whore*anime/manga whore*anti-whore whore
noobs=n/a*graduated n00bs=gothic angel, emiliza, chester, angel_death, docbrown1985*step-noob=starfish*graduated n00b of=craziness

+Quote Post
WeeJ
post Sep 30 2003, 03:48 PM
Post #46

Engrish Ranguage Student

Member No.: 338

QUOTE (chester @ Sep 29 2003, 10:44 PM)
WeeJ, you are the coolest person! youre always so nice to everyone. The coolset part about your coolness is that you'll probly never lose it. smile.gif

wub.gif...You're gonna make me blart in a minute!

/me hugs Kelly.

Bless you babe smile.gif

--------------------
Go Go Gadget WeeJ!

+Quote Post
CommieBastard
post Sep 30 2003, 06:39 PM
Post #47

Remorseless posting machine

Member No.: 466

QUOTE (syuu @ Sep 30 2003, 03:50 AM)

Commie Bastard - Blah! I met you when you were a wee ickle noob. Just something drew me to your intro thread, obviously since I don't ever post any. Your urban freakshow site is full of wonderful goodies ( Can't wait till it's back up! ), and you certainly are one of the best people around here. Cute n' funny with one kicker sense of humour, you make me feel like I can always come to you with anything that's on my mind. A quality you share with only Fuzzy, which is rather genuine since I don't typically feel that way.

And now the syuu-complimenting begins!

Syuu, you are without a doubt one of my favourite Matazonians. You were the second person to compliment Urban Freakshow, and you also post on its forum which makes you even supercooler than you already are, which would be an impossible level of coolness for almost anyone but yourself. You're as funny as a funny thing that's all funny and stuff, you're super nice, and you manage to pepper your speech with just the right amount of innuendo - a thin line to walk, but one you traverse with the ease of a tightrope walker in a skintight gold lamé leotard (not an unpleasant mental picture). Also, your font makes all your posts look individual, your sig is neatly aligned, your avatars are continually almost as cute as you, and there are a thousand other little things which make me wish I knew you personally. You rock.

--------------------
Every sort of expert knowledge and every inquiry, and similarly every action and undertaking, seems to seek some good. Because of that, people are right to affirm that the good is 'that which all things seek'...

+Quote Post
CommieBastard
post Sep 30 2003, 06:44 PM
Post #48

Remorseless posting machine

Member No.: 466

And now other people.

WeeJ: Good things certainly do come in small packages. Smart and funny and not averse to screaming entertainingly on encountering foreign objects in your chilled alcoholic beverage, every day is brighter with WeeJ!

Aries: Sweet, charming, great taste in music, oh so modest and definitely not a hick. I'm also watching you on your webcam as I type this. Shut up, you're cute.

Chester: I don't know you all that well, but from what I've seen you're a great person, and you've always been nice to everybody. Go you!

Missy: A lovely person, a great mod, and someone who cares deeply about Matazone. You complete us, oh Mistress.

I could write odes to the joy of everybody here, but I do, shockingly, have work to do. More to come, boys and girls!

--------------------
Every sort of expert knowledge and every inquiry, and similarly every action and undertaking, seems to seek some good. Because of that, people are right to affirm that the good is 'that which all things seek'...

+Quote Post
Guest_Logicman_*
post Sep 30 2003, 08:50 PM
Post #49

Guests

I LOVE YOU ALL BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL THE BEST DARNED PEOPLE ON EARTH!!!! *uberhuggles everyone* wub.gif

EDIT:: I don't believe it... I just don't believe it... no one, not a ONE, complimented me... I've been here since June, and for what?! *whines and complains* Oh well, I'm sure that after this editing, everyone will rush to compliment me. wink.gif wink.gif nudge nudge!!

+Quote Post
werewolf3361
post Sep 30 2003, 10:19 PM
Post #50

Lost in my mind

Member No.: 555

Logic/Kevin: you're a funny person to talk to and you have one of the most interesting personalitys that I've ever seen... biggrin.gif laugh.gif there are you happy now Kevin? laugh.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
I <3 Girls
"Dip me in chocolate and throw me to the lesbians!"

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2017 - 07:42 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!