IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 
13 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Thread You Cannot Disagree In, So much modesty!
Guest_Logicman_*
post Sep 30 2003, 10:56 PM
Post #51

Guests

Oh yes, content as a louse on a bald man.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pikasyuu
post Sep 30 2003, 11:51 PM
Post #52

suggestive cupcake

Group: Admin
Member No.: 260

QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Oct 1 2003, 06:48 AM)
QUOTE (syuu @ Sep 30 2003, 03:50 AM)

Commie Bastard - Blah! I met you when you were a wee ickle noob. Just something drew me to your intro thread, obviously since I don't ever post any. Your urban freakshow site is full of wonderful goodies ( Can't wait till it's back up! ), and you certainly are one of the best people around here. Cute n' funny with one kicker sense of humour, you make me feel like I can always come to you with anything that's on my mind. A quality you share with only Fuzzy, which is rather genuine since I don't typically feel that way.

And now the syuu-complimenting begins!

Syuu, you are without a doubt one of my favourite Matazonians. You were the second person to compliment Urban Freakshow, and you also post on its forum which makes you even supercooler than you already are, which would be an impossible level of coolness for almost anyone but yourself. You're as funny as a funny thing that's all funny and stuff, you're super nice, and you manage to pepper your speech with just the right amount of innuendo - a thin line to walk, but one you traverse with the ease of a tightrope walker in a skintight gold lamé leotard (not an unpleasant mental picture). Also, your font makes all your posts look individual, your sig is neatly aligned, your avatars are continually almost as cute as you, and there are a thousand other little things which make me wish I knew you personally. You rock.

I don't think I've ever been quite so flattered in my life. That sounded so genuine, I'm blushing like hell. You've actually turned my day alright, Commie. Thank you from the bottom of my syuu-ish heart, you've no idea how much it means. *Hugs tight* ;_;

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

the official 'you bitch' count: a whole lot
last updated 11/05

+Quote Post
Industrial Kybos...
post Oct 1 2003, 02:00 AM
Post #53

Light On The Surface

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 91

I had an urge just now to thank Aries and TigerLily for their thread in Media. It's all kinds of fun, and once I have the power, I fully intend to set about grabbing some of those tunes you mentioned. Some reet interestin' ones there...

So cheers to the pair o' ya!

--------------------
the
end
is
nice

+Quote Post
TigerLily013
post Oct 1 2003, 02:36 AM
Post #54

~¤~Sanity Impaired since 1986~¤~

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 82

QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Sep 30 2003, 09:09 PM)
I had an urge just now to thank Aries and TigerLily for their thread in Media. It's all kinds of fun, and once I have the power, I fully intend to set about grabbing some of those tunes you mentioned. Some reet interestin' ones there...

So cheers to the pair o' ya!

Awwwww!

Well y'know, Aries deserves the credit on this one Inky happy.gif He as the one who thought we should make a thread. He kicks butt that way.

And you are just one of the best music happy people I know on here with aries happy.gif Same thing Debaser!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Industrial Kybos...
post Oct 1 2003, 02:42 AM
Post #55

Light On The Surface

Member No.: 91

Us music geeks gotta stick together, y'know wink.gif

--------------------
the
end
is
nice

+Quote Post
Phyllis
post Oct 1 2003, 04:28 AM
Post #56

Candbrush Threepwood

Member No.: 345

Gracious...let's see here. I think it's about time I posted in this! Sorry ahead of time if I forget anyone, it isn't intentional and I will get to you eventually! And now, cue the sappiness smile.gif :

Chester: You are one of the sweetest people I've met on these forums, even though we haven't really talked much on a one-on-one basis. You always seem to be friendly and kind to everyone around you, which is a really admirable trait. smile.gif

Cheese: Fellow penguin enthusiast -- the first person I ever met who loved penguins as much (probably more, really) as I do. We don't talk much anymore, but you were one of the first people I ever spoke to from here. Whenever we do get the chance to speak, you never fail to make me laugh and have listened to me whine when I was stressed out many times.

Debs: You've provided me with a lot of laughs, and have also been there for several serious chats when I really needed it. I don't know if you even remember the serious chats that I'm talking about now, but it meant the world to me that you just listened, because I needed that very much at the time. Plus, I also love your skills at greasing a cookie sheet. wink.gif

Elf: Liz...you are the best e-sister that anyone could ever ask for. *hugs* And adorable as well! I don't think I've ever told you that, but you are tongue.gif I love talking to you, and wish that we could do so more often.

Feyliya: I know you're away at the moment, but hopefully you'll come back someday and read this. You are one of the friendliest people I've known. I PMed you asking a question, and from that point on it was just so easy to talk to you. I hope you're able to return to us soon. smile.gif

Gerb: You never fail to make me smile on Missy's forums. You and I share a lot of the same frustrations, and right when I'm thinking about posting something, I find more often than not that you have already posted something similar. I'm never afraid to show my true feelings around you, and you never make me feel bad for anything I say...even when we disagree (which isn't often, but it does happen).

InKy: Ahh, Dragonslayer. biggrin.gif I often find myself in tears when talking to you, but that's a good thing. They are the result of laughing myself silly. smile.gif I'm extremely glad that I decided to get IRC, because if I hadn't, I would have missed out on a lot of laughter and smiles that were caused by you.

Irish: The e-son I thought I didn't want. tongue.gif But I did, as it turns out. I'm glad you tried to blackmail me. Wow, now that is a weird sentence, lol. But you can always put a smile on my face, no matter how bad a mood I'm in.

Jaq: Me caveman e-wife! *grunt grunt* The most amusing conversations seem to happen when you're around. Case in point: Radioactive seedless watermelons. Enough said. smile.gif You're amazingly witty and always seem to find something fun to talk about.

Leo: You're a really wonderful person. That seems so trite to say, but it's really true. It always seems like you're spending your time consoling other people and helping them through their problems even as you have problems of your own. It takes a really selfless person to do that. smile.gif

Lo: I'm also really glad we were re-united. I'm also glad that you haven't changed a bit. smile.gif You're definitely one of the most generous people I've ever met. You probably don't remember it (or maybe you do, since I mentioned it on here not long ago..lol), but years ago you offered to buy me some lip gloss when I was complaining that I was out of the kind I used and couldn't get it because there was too much snow to get to the next town that it's sold in. I know it's something little, but it's the little things that add up. You do so many things, big and little, for so many people. I, for one, will always appreciate and admire that. smile.gif

Missy: Another person I don't get to talk to much anymore. You have more of a spine than I could ever hope to have. You say all of the things that I'm thinking but am afraid to say. I really do admire you for that, and I miss our talks a lot. Isn't it summer again yet? =/

Oxy: Becca...you don't post much on here, but I'd guess that you know me better than anyone else on the forums. Probably because you've known me for about 5 years, lol. You've listened to more of my complaining than anyone else I still talk to online. That has always meant a lot to me.

Queenie: My former noob who decided to stick around! You are sweet beyond words. I was tickled pink when you asked me if I would be going to the UK Mata Meet. smile.gif You're so friendly that I always find myself smiling when reading your PMs. I'm really glad that I decided to adopt you.

Syuu: When I joined these forums, you were one of the first people I noticed. Not only because I thought at first you were Mata's gf (lmao, I'm still not sure WHY I thought that), but you just stood out from everyone else right away. I never pictured us being friends, because you just seemed so enormously popular that I doubted you'd ever even speak to me. But now I am infinitely glad that we talk. You are popular for a reason, and that reason is simply because you are a lovely person. smile.gif

Tarantio: Haven't seen you around in a long time. I just had to add this though... You have the best voice ever! Syuu was right when she said the Scottish accent was very healing (can't remember exactly when that was, but I'm pretty sure it was definitely her). You're also amazingly funny and have cheered me up many times in the past.

TL: You definitely do amuse me! I love your "erotic" stories about a bunch of weird objects...lol. I was giggling insanely the first time you typed one to me.

Weej: You're amazingly sweet and always mindful of peoples' feelings. I'm really glad that you decided to join us in IRC, cause I really love talking to you. smile.gif Even if it's about something silly like comparing what people eat for breakfast where I live vs. where you live, I always have a good time. smile.gif

And that, my friends, is why Candice will never write a goodbye post if she decides to leave! Too many people to say things to! Again, sorry if I forgot anyone that I talk to on a semi-regular basis (I'll get ya later, I promise)...but I've spent 90 minutes on this and now my brain is rather fried.

--------------------
I love you in a way that is mystical and eternal and illegal in 20 states.

+Quote Post
Pab
post Oct 1 2003, 09:50 AM
Post #57

Has been kidnapped by gerbils and forced to post on here repeatedly

Group: Validating
Member No.: 451

This is a sick thread, as in sickly sweet, and i'm just a sucker for all things sweet. If they said an electronic nose-picker was 'sweet' on some shopping channel, i'd probably lunge for the phone. So here goes, take 1:

Missy - you practically gave birth to me on this place. Before I was just pab_onwalkies, a temporary state of mind, and then you got me and pab landed, and stayed put. I shall always be a n00b of yours, and as any self-respecting offspring, I shall tell you what I think at any given opportunity, and make a mess out of my e-room ...

Syuu - I dont think you know the role you played in my being here at all: when I stumbled into the pond, and met all these e-geek-freeks, I had a look around and found your website. Now I make sites for a living, and wish and wish and wish I had actually studied design and stuff properly. I'd probably be a rich arsehole by now, so its all for the best. But I saw your site and thaught 'YES! Expression! These guys are genuine beduine free-radicals! I like!' .. and so the noob post and here is pab. If Missy is my mom, you were the midwife. And I like sweet and prickly. You keep me on my toes ... You also drove me to write all'o this ...

Cand - aaaaah. It is ALWAYS lovely to see you, you are a beacon, a spotlight, a sun when you walk in. Not many people consistently make my day. You do.

WeeJ - you were the first one to touch me (ignore the purvy looks of those pervy pervs reading this). Your are sweeter and warmer than a sweet, sugar-coated nuclear explosion in a radiator-shaped sweets factory. Send me a pm. Any pm.

Debs - you inadvertantly taught me to type, and are Numéro Un (thats french, gah!) on the /me 3rd party referencing. Funny, smart as fuck, musically minded. Courvoisier shall never be the same again.

Lolo - another pillar in this e-universe. We need to talk more. I'm sure I've met you somewhere in RL. I wanna make pictures with you.

Inky - a google search is underway AS WE SPEAK for the definition of 2.30, which may or may not be 3.30 my time ... we have the great many-headed beast that is music in common, oh kybosh, and I'll go miles on that subject, as long as its anything that came out before 1983, with a liberal sprinkling of pearl jam and friends ...

Leo - DONT LEAVE ME! you and I are from the same year. And what a year! I'll do anything for ya, lad ... ISH me ...

Crissi - HA, almost missed ya! And, btw, the times you left, I did miss ya. You have a very good CV, as told by other forumites, and I knew you more through that then anything else. But we did that PC thing, and I know a sweetie-pie when I see one, and your are one in my eyes. Owe me? Does a child owe a mother for the pains of birth? You already payed me back a thousand times. Keep it up ...

SPS - oh silent one ... you rock too. Believe it. Lets sing: " sit on my face, and tell me that you love me ..." hehe, monty python, hehe

Jaq - oh jaq. I saved you for last. You seriously tickle my pickle, jaq. I've got a week spot for you the size of the northern hemisphere. I'd have proposed 50 times by now, but it'd embarrass the socks off you. And I'm sure you wear socks ... So I wont. I wont, I tells ya! Melon?

There are more ... but mostly peeps I dont know enough about. Except to say: Commie? you may be my double, with some subtle differences. Do something about it ... Irish? Roawr! ... and Gerbil? Merci BOcoup! (thats french too, eek)

If I forgot anybody, I'm just gonna edit this discreetly ... you should have been here? you ARE here ...

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

This post has been edited by Pab: Oct 1 2003, 03:57 PM

--------------------
Smileys don't mean not destuctive and not vicious

+Quote Post
WeeJ
post Oct 1 2003, 09:55 AM
Post #58

Engrish Ranguage Student

Member No.: 338

QUOTE (Pab @ Oct 1 2003, 09:59 AM)
WeeJ - you were the first one to touch me (ignore the purvy looks of those pervy pervs reading this). Your are sweeter and warmer than a sweet, sugar-coated nuclear explosion in a radiator-shaped sweets factory. Send me a pm. Any pm.

Will do Pab dear.

I love you all...you sloppy bunch of weirdo's you! tongue.gif wub.gif

--------------------
Go Go Gadget WeeJ!

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Oct 1 2003, 02:40 PM
Post #59

Kiefer > Jason

Member No.: 51

QUOTE (Pab @ Oct 1 2003, 01:59 AM)
Lolo - another pillar in this e-universe. We need to talk more. I'm sure I've met you somewhere in RL. I wanna make pictures with you.

This is because aparently I have been cloned. I have been spotted in many states in the US, in Canada, the UK, and even Australia. Either that or maybe I'm like the guy in fight club. **shrugs**

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
WeeJ
post Oct 1 2003, 02:57 PM
Post #60

Engrish Ranguage Student

QUOTE (candice @ Oct 1 2003, 04:37 AM)
WeeJ: You're amazingly sweet and always mindful of peoples' feelings. I'm really glad that you decided to join us in IRC, cause I really love talking to you. smile.gif Even if it's about something silly like comparing what people eat for breakfast where I live vs. where you live, I always have a good time. smile.gif

Aahh...yes. The cereal smile.gif
You knew I'd have you all talking bollocks in the end laugh.gif

/me hugs Cand

--------------------
Go Go Gadget WeeJ!

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Oct 1 2003, 04:11 PM
Post #61

I plug directly into my computer

Member No.: 80

crissi, you are probly one of the sweetest people ive EVER met. youre careful to judge, and i think that says a lot about you. plus, you have the prettiest face!

Thank you, Chester smile.gif It might sound kind of cheap to tell you the same thing back... but that's how I really feel. You are so sweet... and when I think of describing you, that is the first thing that comes to my mind. I think that you are a genuinely sweet person who is beautiful inside and out!

Crissi Love: you are adorable, sexy, nice, and probably one of the most caring people that I have ever met. Nothing is too good for you and don't forget it. You truly are like a sister to me.

Thank you, LoLo smile.gif I feel the same way about you. I don't think anyone could ask for a better friend! If I get to stay in touch with only one friend over the years to come, I would want it would be you. I honestly care about you just as much as if you really are my sister.

+Quote Post
VVes
post Oct 1 2003, 04:38 PM
Post #62

iHuman

Member No.: 483

Umm...I am going through a not so happy time right now... so...forgive me...

Crissi... my e.sis... miss ya tons...hope all is going well... I lurved having those late night talks with you , it was most enjoyable

Lolo... to a fun friend that I met on chat, you made me pee my shorts with your antics... my bo/selecta priestess!

MODS... all of you, I can only dare imagine the horridly long hours you have to put in to keep this forum in the up and up and fun for us all... major UBER hugs

Aries... you're a really fantastic person...despite what you may think of yourself...you're pretty awesome!

Weary... my former anti-noob...you rock dood, you made my days in grey times

Werewolf/Shelly... *huggs* a really great girl!

...everybody... thanks for putting up with my sometimes not so valuable input and randomness...

Magic... *hugss & kisses* I dont need glasses to see the real you...no matter what, whoever gets to be with you will be the luckiest person ever... I care for you muchly... missing you...

Mata... As I told you once before in a message, you are in sorts my role model... I will probably never come near the heel of your right foot in my quest, but I can only try...you're an excellent awesome human being, kind and fair to everyone... Thanks for letting me part of your vision ...

...goodbye

.::Wesley::.

--------------------

I live in my own little world, but it's ok they know me here.
Solo pensando en ti Dayan

+Quote Post
magikeyes14
post Oct 1 2003, 04:47 PM
Post #63

in the end there is only me.. *CENSORED*

Member No.: 492

QUOTE (VVes @ Oct 1 2003, 08:47 AM)
Umm...I am going through a not so happy time right now... so...forgive me...

Magic... *hugss & kisses* I dont need glasses to see the real you...no matter what, whoever gets to be with you will be the luckiest person ever... I care for you muchly... missing you...

thankx Wesley.... u made my day and i hope things get better for you... as i have told u before your one of the few people i care deeply about... i only wish i could repay you for all your help... i miss you lots, and cant wait to speak to you....

je t'aime... with all my heart,
Krys

--------------------
Forever Forbidden
take me into the darkness..........

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Oct 1 2003, 04:52 PM
Post #64

I plug directly into my computer

Member No.: 80

QUOTE (VVes @ Oct 1 2003, 10:47 AM)
Crissi... my e.sis... miss ya tons...hope all is going well... I lurved having those late night talks with you , it was most enjoyable

Wes, Wes, Wes..... I miss you a lot! You are so much fun to talk with. You're a really great person who is nice, fun, and funny! And you make a really great friend, Mr. Beck wink.gif *Hugs*

+Quote Post
spiffilicious05
post Oct 1 2003, 06:01 PM
Post #65

Empowe(red)

Member No.: 614

Hi my name is Katrina but normally ppl can find some kind of odd nick name for me but the most popular seems to be trina and kat - well at least those are the most normal - but im anything but lol

well i dont really know whats going on in this site because i havent been here on the message board/forum before today so.....if anyone wants to update me or fill me in on whats going on that would be super nice

au revoir mes amis
smile.gif
Katrina

--------------------
Squeaky swings and tall grass
The longest shadows ever cast
The water's warm and children swim
And we frolicked about in our summer skin

Where I roam...

+Quote Post
CommieBastard
post Oct 1 2003, 06:03 PM
Post #66

Remorseless posting machine

Member No.: 466

Hey, Katrina. You seem to be a little all over the place. You introduce yourself in the Introductions board. Daily Life is about just that, stuff that happens. Daft, here, is anything that doesn't go into the other boards. The rest, I think, are pretty self-explanatory. Just keep that in mind, and you'll have fun.

--------------------
Every sort of expert knowledge and every inquiry, and similarly every action and undertaking, seems to seek some good. Because of that, people are right to affirm that the good is 'that which all things seek'...

+Quote Post
Tears.Of.Joy
post Oct 1 2003, 08:16 PM
Post #67

fighting for peace is like f***ing for virginity

Group: New Members
Member No.: 461

Everyone here is just so wonderful and nice! I love coming here because everyone is so friendly!

--------------------
<center>user posted image
[*]The question isn't what are we going to do today, it's what aren't we going to do today
[*]Happiness is just a naive period between two depressions.
[*] a proud n00b of Logicman's

+Quote Post
Debaser
post Oct 1 2003, 08:38 PM
Post #68

Steadily spiralling into the abyss

Member No.: 154

right, right...this is a long one...it's all been planned out in notepad before hand, so it means i've actually put thought into it tongue.gif ah well, here goes...bear in mind that this is gonna make no f--king sense whatsoever...

syuu - yes, you're first up...christ, where do i start...you really are my best friend in the entire world, and i have no f--king idea what the hell i'd do without you...you put up with me calling every 5 mins, you put up with me moaning about god-knows-what, you put up with me going into shitfits...geez. you have been my lifeline when i've needed it most. i seriously owe you one, no matter what the hell you say...i condomwrapperheart you...<33333333333333333

inky - someone i can actually talk music to who understands what i moan about...you kick arse, mate...things would seriously f--king blow without you...you have also been a complete f--king rock to lean on at times when i've seriously needed it...one day i'll let you in on the secret of the quote stash, but until then...all > elbow!

missy - I BELIEVE IN A THING CALLED LOOOOOOOOOOO-OO-OOVE! hehe...sorry for ruining your life like that recently...seriously, i admire you. you have the guts to say, and do, what the vast majority daren't, and for that i seriously respect you...and for putting up with me bitching on without yelling "SHUT THE F--K UP ALREADY!" (i'm sure it's tempting...)

weej - i whinge on about my life to waaaaaaaaaay too many people. weej is one of them. seriously, you rule. even if you do claim that you won that fist-shaking contest (in denial, i tell you, in denial... tongue.gif )

cand - you and your "cookies"...you've also been there for me when i've needed someone to talk to, and you've helped me with my make-up when i had no idea what i was doing (if you don't know, don't ask tongue.gif )...any help i give you is merely repaying the favour..you rock. oh, and don't forget - we're RIGHT. tongue.gif

jaq - you're freaking great. aah, the lonely days you've kept me company on irc...and i've forced you into annoying people taking over my keyboard without permission...and the deranged laughter you've made me emit on many an occasion...again, you've supported me when i've needed it the most (boy, i rely on you people), and somehow still make me smile at the same time...you kick arse. and deserve pringles.

sun tsu - aaah, my young padawan. tongue.gif ok, enough with the jokes - you're a solid mate, and you've listened to me through thick and thin. you've also got the biggest log out of all my msn files - the amount of strange conversations we've had sometimes scares even me. don't forget - GLING!!! oh, and Grohl is still coming for you, Sun. Mwahahaha.

sps - lol...yes, i know i owe you money, and a hell of a lot of thanks for letting me camp in your hotel room...we often have similar dislike for the same people, and it's funny watching you going off on a rant about people sometimes...also the king of eddie izzard quoting! for that alone you deserve a salute...

lolo - another irc faithful...you listen to me whinge about all sorts of things and seem to help me through a large majority of them...you're also probably one of the most hard-working people i've met - you moderate the forums and irc, whilst maintaining the family album, doing your own creative things and working a paying (if cack-arse) job...you really do kick arse. almost forgot - jason > kiefer. tongue.gif

cheese - why i'm THANKING you, i have no idea...you do nothing but insult me, my taste in music, and anything else that can have my name attached to it...you deserve a f--king slap more than anything tongue.gif nah, i'm joking (well, i'm not tongue.gif ), you really do kick arse...you're a solid friend who's helped me through all sorts, and i can only hope i've done the same for you...you don't deserve any of the crap you've been through recently, and karma is gonna repay you tenfold, so just persevere, dude...

this took me DAYS.

--------------------
6:30pm
How Much Do You Reckon This Food Processor's Worth? Well? How Much Is It Worth? Come On. For F--k's Sake Just Hazard A Guess You Half-Witted Proletarian S--t - We Haven't Got All F--king Day. This Is A Game Show, Not A F--king Waiting Room. Now Spit Your F--king Answer Out Or I'll Kick You All The Way Back To Whichever P--s-Streaked Council Estate You Crawled From, So You Can Hatch The Rest Of Your Futureless Offspring In Empty-Handed Misery. Now Answer Me, C--T.

Explicitly confrontational version of The Price Is Right.

Shiny Blog

+Quote Post
Prince Aries
post Oct 2 2003, 12:37 AM
Post #69

Ai Ravana-hime

Member No.: 421

I feel the need to do something AGAIN here. This one is more of a general thing, so deal tongue.gif

I've said this many MANY times here and there but here goes anyway, the full Aries .......thing.

This is, by far, the best community I've ever belonged to. This was the first forum I truly posted in. I've been part of forums but they were so stuck up and elitist that I just stayed away. But the people here are warm, and caring.....and so willing to get you drunk its not even funny laugh.gif I mean seriously.....we must be a good percentage of the Alcohol Profits in this world tongue.gif But this place has brought me from suicidal scaredy cat to a bit of a more confident person. Thanks to people on this forum, I am a lot more confident (damn you Commie and Syuu with your ENDLESS telling me I'm cute tongue.gif), I am having a lot more faith in my abilities......and I also have a family to come home to after work whenever I'm grouchy and worn out. I know I dont post a heck of a lot anymore, but I enjoy just coming around, posting here and there, and talking to many of you online. I only have friends online from here nowadays....I rarely talk to anyone else. The warmth I feel coming here is just.....incredible, theres nothing quite like it. I just want to say kudos to this whole forum, newcomers and old schoolers alike. I know we have our....differences at times but I dont want that to get to us anymore. I love the Matazone Family like you wouldnt believe. A toast! *chugs beer* Whoohoo! Oh and a few more shout outs I forgot earlier:

Candice: You've always been very kind to me, especially back when we were first planning the West Coast Meet. Thank you so much for everything.

Debaser: You're sexaliscious and a jazz to talk to. Dont quite know you very well, but I really hope to change that.

VVes: Thank you for broadening my horizons and for all of your kindness and openess. It's been more then welcome.

To all of our recent arrivals: You've come across the Greatest Place on the Wired. Never abuse it or take it for granted. This place is a welcome home for all and with the respect that you show it, it will return it to you as well.

I'm sure I've forgotten a slew of things, but again....there is just SOOOO much to be thankful for and to compliment here I'm just getting lost here! laugh.gif

Love you all.

PS - Syuu is the damn sexiest thing on two legs in this entire universe and how I lust for her happy.gif Love you Syuu-chan! *snuggle*

--------------------
Pimping Lolo and ridin' teh Trout since 2003. Dominated by Tigersong, e-hubby, since 2004.

+Quote Post
Pikasyuu
post Oct 2 2003, 02:18 AM
Post #70

suggestive cupcake

Member No.: 260

Thanks Aries! You're making it hard for me not to disagree.

I just want to say a thanks to everyone who has made this thread extremely positive. I began it rather shakily thinking people would start to argue over them, but it's turned out quite the opposite and it seems like everyone's getting their fair dish of love without being able to (legally) disagree with it. I really hope this has made some of you feel better about who you are when it shows how many people have included you in their compliment sections. All of you are very much loved and certainly a superb group of people. I know about the cliques, the arguments, the drama (Having been involved ..), but at the end of the day, I think every one of us is truly grateful for the ability to share about our day and get an instant hug, or some advice, or anything generally pushing us back onto our feet. It's really bollocks when people say that the internet does nothing for you. Like almost everyone else, I've met some extremely extraordinary people I could have never hoped to meet in real life because of oceans and state boundaries, wars and the like. But thanks to this, and Mata's idea to bring us all together by paying for forum bandwidth, I suppose that everyone can realize it and make important connections with one another. It's twisted that you can turn on a machine and know that you'll come back from a crappy day feeling like there's someone out there cheering for you, thinking of you, generally supporting you, or there to catch you when you fall through typing itself. Sure, social lives in real lives are extremely important, and all of us have them, but having this as well makes it a little extra special for those of us who have a hard time opening up to someone face to face. Here, some people are at their best and better than they would be speaking. And you know what? I'm pretty thankful for every bit of it, and I wont forget that I'm so lucky to live in a generation where I can do this.

It was a long rant, but it had to be said. Thanks for pinning this, Mata.

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

the official 'you bitch' count: a whole lot
last updated 11/05

+Quote Post
kidvicious2punk
post Oct 2 2003, 05:25 AM
Post #71

word

Member No.: 359

QUOTE (Mata @ Sep 28 2003, 05:18 AM)
Well, I'd like to say how great I think you all are.

There are times when these forums do require some hard work but it's worth it because I'm just so happy that I've got together such a sweet bunch of people. This wouldn't have happened if you all hadn't made the effort to open up and talk to each-other about things that matter to you. I think you're all great! *hugs everyone*

omgomg omg!!!!

mata hugged me smile.gif *blushes*
i have no words to describe mata because hes just so...mata..lol..i love ya mata!thanks 4 keepin ppl like me off drugs!

as for the rest of you,i wont say names because 611 ppl mite nott all get mentioned...you are all great and youre the best family i could ask for.I love you guys!!<huggles> wub.gif time infinity plus 2 = not enuff love for everyone from me!

--------------------
salviadivinorum.

+Quote Post
WeeJ
post Oct 2 2003, 09:51 AM
Post #72

Engrish Ranguage Student

There's stuff I'd like to say in this thread but I won't...I'll be in danger of sounding like a soppy git wub.gif laugh.gif
The people I'd like to say the soppy git-ish type things to know who they are and they know I love and appreciate them.
Aaah. Don't I just make you want to vomit?

--------------------
Go Go Gadget WeeJ!

+Quote Post
Little Green Got...
post Oct 2 2003, 10:33 AM
Post #73

Only YOU can answer that question!

Member No.: 384

Eh, I don't know many of ya'll and have only gotten the awesome chance of talking to a few of you via IRC (now that I'm on it) and verious other forms of communication and I'd just like to say a few things....

Thanks Mata for making the animations as well as this forum, it's something I've come to look forward to each day. happy.gif wub.gif

To those whom have helped me when asked (even in a round about way) thanks! wub.gif

And to all those whom I have yet to talk to or get to know........I think your all rather awesome, inteligent and silly group of people and I'm honored to be in the presance of even one of you! wub.gif

Okay, I'm done now. tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
spiffilicious05
post Oct 2 2003, 07:02 PM
Post #74

Empowe(red)

Member No.: 614

tongue.gif Wow....I just read some of your posts and just joined but I think that you're all spiffilicious
biggrin.gif cool.gif

love
kat

--------------------
Squeaky swings and tall grass
The longest shadows ever cast
The water's warm and children swim
And we frolicked about in our summer skin

Where I roam...

+Quote Post
Prince Aries
post Oct 3 2003, 06:28 AM
Post #75

Ai Ravana-hime

Member No.: 421

Moving on from emotional goodness, I would also like to point out the sheer sexiness level of people on this forum. And of course, that too started with Mata happy.gif

So much beauty...so little time...Its enough to overload my poor little mind! laugh.gif

--------------------
Pimping Lolo and ridin' teh Trout since 2003. Dominated by Tigersong, e-hubby, since 2004.

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2017 - 07:39 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!