IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 
13 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Thread You Cannot Disagree In, So much modesty!
monkey_called_na...
post Oct 3 2003, 07:13 AM
Post #76

I'm an inefficient bear. Maul.

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 408

oh well i guess its my turn to get into all of this more

aries: your one of my fave people to talk to on aim, your great and you yell my name like no one else, yours also one of the best hugglers ive ever seen on webcam while drunk, but i really appriciat talking to you, you make me smile all of the time and i cant really be sad while talking to you

cheese: your awsome, and beautiful, you really are. you have your problems but for some reason when ever you have a bad day i almost want to cry because you deserve to have great days everyday, you really do. and i knwo i call you a nazi, but you were the first person to tell me that i sound white, and it still makes me giggle after all of this time.

commie: even tho you like milk in tea, wich ill never understand. and you also wear a dress (heh) your still a awsome person that i can argue with over british history, and anne bolyen (i swear she was killed for treason) even tho im a american. and you know how much better my yankee sodie is to your fizzy drinks you like aries can instanly cheer me up.

lolo: your great you really are, and i miss being able to im you and start a conversation with "LOLO!" but yeah i love you, we got to goof off and talk about tounge rings late at night and how to use themyour a great freind and ill cherish your freindship always

irish: the first person i ever talked to when i joined matazone, you have amaized me at times, but always in a good way, i would never change you. your perfect the way you are.

debaser: i know we get mad at each other, but i still like to think of you as a freind and i really wish we could be closer, and i always paint the most interesting thing when im mad at you, wich im sure ill give you eventually. but yeah your important to me, and i wish we were better freinds.

there you go

--------------------
ATTACK SLOTH!

It's gonna get you... eventually.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
chester
post Oct 3 2003, 07:20 AM
Post #77

i would prefer not to

Group: New Members
Member No.: 360

oh, narth, i cant believe i forgot you! im so sorry! youre such a beautiful person. i never got to talk to you one-on-one, but from a poem ive read of yours, youre very creative. youve been through so much with your family and made it through with a beautiful personality and a talent that will last a lifetime!

--------------------
Get out of my dreams and into my car.

+Quote Post
monkey_called_na...
post Oct 3 2003, 07:27 AM
Post #78

I'm an inefficient bear. Maul.

Member No.: 408

im sorry i forgot you too! but you seem like a great person from what i know of you, and you should im me sometimes! then we can talk one on one!

--------------------
ATTACK SLOTH!

It's gonna get you... eventually.

+Quote Post
Guest_Logicman_*
post Oct 3 2003, 03:11 PM
Post #79

Guests

QUOTE (Tears.Of.Joy @ Oct 1 2003, 02:25 PM)
Everyone here is just so wonderful and nice! I love coming here because everyone is so friendly!

Exactly! That's exactly right!

+Quote Post
Jaq
post Oct 3 2003, 09:34 PM
Post #80

Took this grammar!

Member No.: 165

I just wanted to say thank you for everyone saying so many nice things about me. smile.gif

I swear I'm making up a listof everyone I want to say nice things about but I'm just spending too much time on it. 'twill be up soonish.

--------------------
Everytime the blue screen went out, Stan the weatherman suffered an existential crisis.

+Quote Post
kidvicious2punk
post Oct 3 2003, 11:52 PM
Post #81

word

Member No.: 359

aww can you feel the lurve?

/hugs everybody

i love you all so mush...and yes ive been drinking

/prances gleefully

and thanks to all who mentioned me and even if you didnt thats okay!cuz we're all a huge happy family and that cant be changed by lists of ppl you mention

--------------------
salviadivinorum.

+Quote Post
kidvicious2punk
post Oct 3 2003, 11:54 PM
Post #82

word

QUOTE (Prince Aries @ Oct 2 2003, 10:37 PM)
Moving on from emotional goodness, I would also like to point out the sheer sexiness level of people on this forum. And of course, that too started with Mata happy.gif

So much beauty...so little time...Its enough to overload my poor little mind! laugh.gif

heh...i think we can all agree that mata is the sexiest person on here...both in the eyes of girls and guys!!!

woo go mata! laugh.gif

--------------------
salviadivinorum.

+Quote Post
Pikasyuu
post Oct 4 2003, 03:08 AM
Post #83

suggestive cupcake

Group: Admin
Member No.: 260

QUOTE (kidvicious2punk @ Oct 4 2003, 12:03 PM)
QUOTE (Prince Aries @ Oct 2 2003, 10:37 PM)
Moving on from emotional goodness, I would also like to point out the sheer sexiness level of people on this forum.  And of course, that too started with Mata ^_^

So much beauty...so little time...Its enough to overload my poor little mind!  :lol:

heh...i think we can all agree that mata is the sexiest person on here...both in the eyes of girls and guys!!!

woo go mata! :lol:

I second that!

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

the official 'you bitch' count: a whole lot
last updated 11/05

+Quote Post
Polocrunch
post Oct 4 2003, 10:40 AM
Post #84

Has gone untreated for blurriness since 1986

Member No.: 505

Syuu! Yay! You surely are the finest of people, how much we all love you. Except when you stalk me. That has to stop. Don't make me call the police!

Mata - The cartoons are absolutely amazing. Plus you are (*wolfwhistles*) hot! Can we get those pics of Mata reposted on this thread? For surely all will agree with me. tongue.gif

+Quote Post
kidvicious2punk
post Oct 4 2003, 05:07 PM
Post #85

word

lol...the early pics ar the cutest i think...

hmm...i really dont want to do names but i must say that the mods have been truly stepping up good job guys!

and i like what mata did with the anim site..a bit confusing mind,but it looks so fancy biggrin.gif

--------------------
salviadivinorum.

+Quote Post
Pikasyuu
post Oct 4 2003, 06:49 PM
Post #86

suggestive cupcake

QUOTE (Polocrunch @ Oct 4 2003, 10:49 PM)
Syuu! Yay! You surely are the finest of people, how much we all love you. Except when you stalk me. That has to stop. Don't make me call the police!

Mata - The cartoons are absolutely amazing. Plus you are (*wolfwhistles*) hot! Can we get those pics of Mata reposted on this thread? For surely all will agree with me. tongue.gif

Oh fiiiiiiine.

/me climbs down the ladder leading from your window

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

last updated 11/05

+Quote Post
Industrial Kybos...
post Oct 5 2003, 03:17 AM
Post #87

Light On The Surface

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 91

A couple of missed names have come screaming to mind

Crissi:

Maybe you're the angel I knew that you could be / well that must be the reason you bring out the devil in me

I listened to that song just now, and it still makes me think of you. wink.gif You're a wonderfully sweet person, and a skillful marble player... A real credit to the forums. It really wouldn't be the same without you, darlin'.

And the other... a person who I always forget to thank, simply because he is so omipresent...

Mata:

I can't help but love the man. Before the forums opened up, I respected his animation skills and his wit. Since then, I've grown to love his even-handedness and his willingness to accept anyone and everyone. After meeting him, I've become amazed by his work ethic and his ability to overcome such obstacles that have left me still reeling. That, plus his humility, hugabilty, and utter gorgeousness (my latent homosexuality flared up to some degree, I must admit).

Anyone who can make it to a meet at which the man himself is present, get there! Nothing I can say can really put across what a wonderful, genuine, sweet and beautiful person he is.

--------------------
the
end
is
nice

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Oct 8 2003, 05:08 AM
Post #88

I plug directly into my computer

Member No.: 80

Inky, you are incredible smile.gif You are definitely one of the nicest and funnest guys I have ever been lucky enough to talk with! I miss getting to chat with you.... You are the best marbles partner out there wink.gif tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Prince Aries
post Oct 8 2003, 05:47 AM
Post #89

Ai Ravana-hime

Member No.: 421

I want to give some props to Crissi and Candice. The last few days have been trying on me but both of you, through PMs, posts and IRC have really been there for me, and it's meant the world to me. You guys are the cutest little things wub.gif

Thanks muchly, guys! happy.gif

--------------------
Pimping Lolo and ridin' teh Trout since 2003. Dominated by Tigersong, e-hubby, since 2004.

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Oct 8 2003, 05:13 PM
Post #90

I plug directly into my computer

Member No.: 80

*Hugs Aries* You seem like a really wonderful person.... It's no wonder you have so many friends who care about you--you are really sweet!!! smile.gif You truly deserve a lot better than the way things have been going for you lately, and I hope things look up for you really soon! Remember what the PM said... I meant it! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Guest_Logicman_*
post Oct 8 2003, 06:51 PM
Post #91

Guests

Ah, hopefully, I'll have to edit this later, but I still only have one mention, and that only because I demanded one... gah, this thread is depressing...

And I won't be making a list of my own until I get at least THREE mentions! tongue.gif

EDIT:: I'm gonna change it to FOUR mentions now since syuu tried to guilt me! tongue.gif

Just kidding. I've been working on my own list since yesterday.

+Quote Post
Pikasyuu
post Oct 8 2003, 09:13 PM
Post #92

suggestive cupcake

Logic, the point of this thread isn't to wait until you're mentioned to tell the people here you love how you feel about it, the point is to just do it because you're glad you have them as friends. Please don't reply to this in the thread since I don't want disagreements here, you can PM. Just felt that had to be stated. ^^

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

last updated 11/05

+Quote Post
Hyperion
post Oct 8 2003, 11:38 PM
Post #93

samazon

Member No.: 234

I'd just like to say that I love you all!!

happy.gif ESPECIALLY!!

Inky. Without you, I'd never have found this place. I love you SO much.

Aries, my beloved husband, you've become an irreplacable part of my sig. Oh, and my heart and all that mushy stuff happy.gif

Mommy. . . I wuv you. . . happy.gif

Commie, even though you don't love me, I love you. *smoochies*

Um. . . And I love Flee, and Smallsam (for being just so awesome) and everyone else, and anyone I missed, I'm sorry. . . I love you too. . .

And I'd like to say "oh jeez" cause I got replies from editors of magazines about my writing. OH JEEZ!!

--------------------
I saw you, Walt Whitman, childless, lonely old grubber, poking among the meats in the refrigerator and eyeing the grocery boys. I heard you asking questions of each: Who killed the pork chops? What price bananas? Are you my Angel? Ginsberg

+Quote Post
phoenix
post Oct 8 2003, 11:57 PM
Post #94

si hoc legere scis ninium eruditionis habes

Member No.: 252

Cheese- my oh so wonderful adopter, captain kangaroo, and now hubby(<3) <huggles>
Hyperion- my beloved e-mistress
Leopold- my song base quiz buddy
Lolo- the soul of the forum
Aries- the craziest, funniest molesting buddy I have
Lod- my word association, random game bud(who now has me wanting pocky)
Magic- one of the sweetest people on here
Oni- the guy who breaks the tech stuff down so even I can understand it
Logic- you sneaky sneaky person you!
Irish- one of the reasons I go into irc (good times good times)
Debaser- also a reason I go into irc
Mata- of course, for making such uber awesome animations and making this forum possible

wub.gif Much love to you all wub.gif

Please note: this is a thread is under construction still, more names will be added

--------------------
You are a wealthy crook and want to take over the world, you:

[A] Steal the secret plans to the U.S. Strategic Defense Initiative and hold the world ransom for $1,000,000,000.
[B] Own Microsoft
[C] Plant subliminal messages in the news Tom Brokaw reads every night: "(((send $1 to PO Box 426, Missoula, MT 59806)))"
[D] Capture the only man in the universe who can stop you, tell him your plans, then place him in an easily escapable situation with an air duct linking him to every country in the Northern Hemisphere and leave him alone.

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Oct 9 2003, 01:33 AM
Post #95

Kiefer > Jason

Member No.: 51

a few additions still not done but here are some more I know I'm slow.

Oni - The best head secret service agent around, and also a great friend. You've been there for me buddy, more than just to protect me from unwanted advancement from others.

Syuu - a great minion, but more importantly a cooky cool woman that is stronger than many people that I know, and has always been a bright light to make the nights better.

Debaser - a cool guy, cool friend, great mod, and great chan operator. Your musical taste is superb and I really enjoy the stuff you've suggested, along with letting me gank all that pixies stuff from you.

Aries - between dancing on my dryer like a nun, pimping me out, talking of our great adventures barhopping together in the future, you have always been a joy to talk to and I look forward to our talks very much.

Cheese - I miss our long talks on the phone or yahoo. Our conversations really make my days when I get to have them with you. You are one of the coolest people in the world, and I look forward to your kidnapping me wink.gif laugh.gif

Pab - You try to cheer me up even when I don't realize that I'm down. You help me with way more things than just tech support. You are just an all around cool guy and I'm glad you strayed our way!

.....more to come

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
Prince Aries
post Oct 9 2003, 03:26 AM
Post #96

Ai Ravana-hime

Member No.: 421

Awwwww....Lo thanks muchly my little cutie pie wub.gif That was way sweet of you. Nothing like Happy Happy Gay Boi Lovins, aye? laugh.gif

I lurve you all soooooo much! wub.gif

--------------------
Pimping Lolo and ridin' teh Trout since 2003. Dominated by Tigersong, e-hubby, since 2004.

+Quote Post
Hyperion
post Oct 9 2003, 01:18 PM
Post #97

samazon

Member No.: 234

Yay happy.gif
Aries, I have that button. I really do. It's weird, and yes, I've said it three times now.
Boylove - it does a body good. happy.gif
I just might start calling you Will, if you call me Grace. happy.gif

--------------------
I saw you, Walt Whitman, childless, lonely old grubber, poking among the meats in the refrigerator and eyeing the grocery boys. I heard you asking questions of each: Who killed the pork chops? What price bananas? Are you my Angel? Ginsberg

+Quote Post
CommieBastard
post Oct 9 2003, 09:12 PM
Post #98

Remorseless posting machine

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 466

QUOTE (Hyperion @ Oct 9 2003, 12:47 AM)
Commie, even though you don't love me, I love you. *smoochies*

How dare you imply that I don't love you? How could I not love my wonderful Harem Master? You rock, Hyperion, and that's all there is to it.

--------------------
Every sort of expert knowledge and every inquiry, and similarly every action and undertaking, seems to seek some good. Because of that, people are right to affirm that the good is 'that which all things seek'...

+Quote Post
phoenix
post Oct 10 2003, 02:18 AM
Post #99

si hoc legere scis ninium eruditionis habes

Member No.: 252

i would also like to openly annouce my love for monty python!!!
and the person who shares that with me polo..

(yeah i know i should have just edited my last post, but i want the people to see them)

--------------------
You are a wealthy crook and want to take over the world, you:

[A] Steal the secret plans to the U.S. Strategic Defense Initiative and hold the world ransom for $1,000,000,000.
[B] Own Microsoft
[C] Plant subliminal messages in the news Tom Brokaw reads every night: "(((send $1 to PO Box 426, Missoula, MT 59806)))"
[D] Capture the only man in the universe who can stop you, tell him your plans, then place him in an easily escapable situation with an air duct linking him to every country in the Northern Hemisphere and leave him alone.

+Quote Post
Little Green Got...
post Oct 10 2003, 02:58 AM
Post #100

Only YOU can answer that question!

Member No.: 384

QUOTE (phoenix @ Oct 9 2003, 06:27 PM)
i would also like to openly annouce my love for monty python!!!
and the person who shares that with me polo..

*squeels, fans face with hands and then faints like a groupy* MONTY PYTHON!!!! wub.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2017 - 09:02 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!