IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Polocrunch Starts Driving, Get off the road!
Polocrunch
post Oct 7 2003, 07:54 PM
Post #1

Has gone untreated for blurriness since 1986

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 505

Well, today I had my first ever driving lesson. Damn is driving hard.
The steering wheel is completely unco-operative, the acceleration is over-enthusiastic and all the pedals go way to far back. Plus I keep banging my knees and "cross-steering".
And why is it that parked cars are so damned difficult to avoid? It doesn't make sense!

The scariest part wasn't when I realised (too late) that someone had just driven straight in front of, it was being driven along A roads and over a major round-about by student drivers. I almost screamed "BRAKE!!!" several times. And we were nearly killed on the roundabout when one student tried to turn onto the roundabout whilst a car was approaching at speed.

But other than that, it was all good fun. I nearly crashed into trees, bollards, lamp-posts, cars (parked and moving), curbs and children. Wheeeeeeee!
Driving is hard. *Sigh*
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
magikeyes14
post Oct 7 2003, 10:26 PM
Post #2

in the end there is only me.. *CENSORED*

Member No.: 492

hehe...i learned how to drive when i was 12... hehe happy.gif ima good driver... but i think imma stay away from the roads when your driving..i think imma little scared of your driving *giggles* but good job, keep up the good work

happy.gif driving is fun

--------------------
Forever Forbidden
take me into the darkness..........

+Quote Post
oobunnie
post Oct 7 2003, 10:46 PM
Post #3

''Am'nt I the cutest ickle bunny?'' asmodeus

Member No.: 64

If you drive fast enough all the other cars will just move out of your way, I think they call it defensive driving. Or maybe its just the way I drive happy.gif

atleast they havent taken you out to gravel roads and told you, you have to drive atleast the speed limit. Dang its hard to not go in a ditch with all the skidding and what not.

--------------------
Heaven has a road, but no one travels it; Hell has no gate but men will dig to get there. ~Chinese Proverb
I am the Ickle Mascot of Ish
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination!

+Quote Post
Prince Aries
post Oct 8 2003, 05:51 AM
Post #4

Ai Ravana-hime

Group: New Members
Member No.: 421

Stay off the roads? Stay off the sidewalks, more like.

Just remember this delightful nugget of information, alright? If you're going to hit someone no matter what and your choices are an old granny and a pregnant woman, hit the pregnant woman. World's crowded enough as it is, don't need any more *EDIT* children running abouts.

unsure.gif blink.gif ph34r.gif

This post has been edited by saucy_tara: Oct 8 2003, 07:53 AM

--------------------
Pimping Lolo and ridin' teh Trout since 2003. Dominated by Tigersong, e-hubby, since 2004.

+Quote Post
Guest_Logicman_*
post Oct 8 2003, 07:05 PM
Post #5

Guests

My bro (16) got his LICENSE not long ago. Useful stuff, that.

+Quote Post
talking to faeri...
post Oct 8 2003, 07:46 PM
Post #6

put the aerial on your head

Group: New Members
Member No.: 89

I did start to learn to drive 2 years ago, but then I kinda hit a car (not really badly though...just scraped it). I still hear my mother shouting from the backseat "Oh F**king hell" needless to say I haven't driven since.

But I'm planning on being brave soon and getting some driving lessons so everyone beware!!

--------------------
~I'm missing your bed, I never sleep, avoiding the spots where we'd have to speak, and this bottle of beast is taking me home. I'm cuddling close to blankets and sheets, you're not alone and you're not descreet. You make sure I know who's taking you home. I'm reading your note over again, there's not a word that I comprehend, except when you signed it "I will love you always and forever"~

+Quote Post
Feyliya
post Oct 9 2003, 12:36 AM
Post #7

It's not junk in the trunk, it's precious cargo.

Member No.: 380

Ah yes, I still remember the screams from MY first driving lessons......ah, memories......

Actually, noone really needed to teach me how to drive. I only needed to be told where everything was before I was pretty much road-worthy. Although, my uncle and mom DID scream during my first lesson. S'not MY fault they picked the only church parking lot around that had construction going on in it. dry.gif

--------------------
Irish is my special e-stalker. I leave the blinds open for him. :P // I'm the designated keeper of sobreity. Jell-o Shooters anyone? // I will always have fond memories of Leo's big banana and Cheese's sexy penguin. // I am the all powerful Ish Witch! ::insert evil cackle here:: // ALL HAIL PURSTHULHU!
@_@ You will not write secret messages. You will not write secret messages... @_@

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2017 - 04:17 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!