Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Arrrghhh... >_<
sammi
post Oct 15 2003, 10:12 PM
Post #1

As cliched as it sounds, the world is coming to an end. *nods*

Group: New Members
Member No.: 652

I have just found out that one of my summer camps that I've gone to for 6 years, I won't be able to go this year. All because the dates for another camp I need to go to is at the same time. And this is my last year as I camper... I'm really pretty upset... ;____; Anyone have any suggestions about how to handle it?

My parent's won't let me drop the one I need to go, and there's no other session, but at the same time, I don't want to miss the last year I can go to my camp (as a CIT etc.) especially because it's supposed to be basically THE best year ever there. I've also never stayed for the full 7 weeks, so I feel kind of regretful knowing that I probably won't experience the best part of camp. Gah, I need to go solve this. *runs* Thankies for all responses in advance, and sorry to sound like I'm ranting etc. ^^; <3 Luffies, ~ Sammi <3

--------------------
Krys owns my n00by arse! Twinkie-eating chinchilla. Fear meh! >D Official possessed blueberry of the Evil Empire.Official tree-hugger hugger of the Hug Cult. <3
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
gerbilfromhell
post Oct 15 2003, 11:29 PM
Post #2

Remorseless posting machine

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 15

well, if your parents won't let you drop this other camp thing, then is there another session you can go to so that you can go to both?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2017 - 11:24 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!