Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What Pissed Me Off, THIS IS INCREDIBLY STUPID
DarkProtector
post Oct 28 2003, 10:21 PM
Post #1

^This is not my self picture^

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 265

I WAS ON ANOTHER FOURM SITE AND FOUND THIS BULLSHIT THAT PISSED ME TOTALLY OFF.
mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

The American Families Protection Amendment

To: U.S. Congress
WE, THE FOLLOWING CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, propose a Constitutional Amendment to the United States Constitution, named The American Families Protection Amendment, designed to protect the structure and integrity of the nuclear family which consists of a man and a woman who are legally married before a court or a religious institution, and their children.

Specifically, this Amendment would prohibit the following:

- Prohibit states, cities, and counties from extending to homosexuals, lesbians, bisexuals, and transgendered people special rights such as protection from job and housing "discrimination";
- Establishing the Judeo-Christian pronouncements against homosexuality as noted in The Holy Scriptures, specifically Genesis 19:1-11, Leviticus 18:22, Romans 1:24-28, 1 Corinthians 6:9-11, 1 Timothy 1:9-10 as legal and binding on all citizens and non-citizens of the United States of America.
- Prohibit schools from allowing homosexuals, lesbians, bisexuals, and transgendered people to gather together in groups on school property to discuss and garner support for their perversion;
- Cut ALL Federal and state funding to schools who do allow homosexuals, lesbians, bisexuals, and transgendered people to gather in groups on school property to discuss and garner support for their perversion;
- Prohibit textbooks from mentioning or discussing homosexuality, lesbianism, bisexuality, and "gender dysporhia"; as well as evolution and abortion;
- Prohibit homosexuals, lesbians, bisexuals, and transgendered people from adopting children, acting as foster parents for children, or visiting houses where children are known to live;
- Prohibit homosexuals, lesbians, bisexuals, and transgendered people from living within 1,500 feet of any dwelling where children are known to live or visit;
- Prohibit homosexuals, lesbians, bisexuals, and transgendered people from working in any profession where they may come in contact with children;
- Prohibit places of worship from hiring homosexuals, lesbians, bisexuals, and transgendered people as clergy and staff members, or using such people as volunteers;
- Annul any "civil unions" or "holy unions" which may have occurred, and prohibit any further "civil unions" or "holy unions" between homosexuals, lesbians, bisexuals, and transgendered people;
- Prohibit any states, cities, or county governments, or any private company from offering wasteful "domestic partner benefits" between homosexuals, lesbians, bisexuals, and transgendered people (which really amounts to nothing more than paid AIDS coverage);
- Require that all states revise their penal codes to criminalize any consensual or non-consensual sex acts between homosexuals, lesbians, bisexuals, and transgendered people as FELONIES; and to permanently revoke the right of ANY CONVICTED FELON to vote in any election;
- Require ALL homosexuals, lesbians, bisexuals, and transgendered people to register with their state Departments of Public Safety, and their local police departments as sex offenders, and requiring all local law enforcement agencies to post notices on all houses within a three-block radius where any homosexuals, lesbians, bisexuals, and transgendered people are known to live;
- Close ALL meetings places where homosexuals, lesbians, bisexuals, and transgendered people congregate, including Metropolitan Community "Churches", bars, nightclubs, baths, coffeehouses, magazine shops, film and DVD rental stores, etc.;
- Make it a Federal crime for any homosexuals, lesbians, bisexuals, and transgendered people to own property, or to inherit property through a will or power of attorney;
- Allow states, cities, and counties to confiscate the property of known or suspected homosexuals, lesbians, bisexuals, and transgendered people through right of eminent domain, and to require that all funds received through such right of eminent domain be returned to the states, cities and counties to reimburse them for their legal expenses;
- Make it a Federal crime for any known homosexuals, lesbians, bisexuals, and transgendered people to congregate for any purpose, whatsoever.

WE, THE FOLLOWING CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, do hereby attest our support for this Constitutional Amendment, and do petition our desire that this Amendment be enacted, by our signatures below.

Sincerely,

The Undersigned

THE E-MAIL ADDRESS OF THIS BITCH IS vera_carp@yahoo.com
TO DEFEAT THIS BULLSHIT SIGN THIS PETITION
FOR A COPY OF WHAT I SENT THIS BITCH AND WHAT SHE SENT ME PM ME FOR IT. TOO PROFANE FOR HERE. TOO MANY F WORDS.

--------------------
Personality traits: bisexual, witty, protective, loving, smart, fast in the mind and body, sci-fi loving, a conspiracy theorist, and semi insane.
MY FAMILY
Fluffy=foob:::
be nice to me family or get spammed.
Dominatrix:::magikeyes14's sex army conspiracist:::League of ISH white tiger:::Animal Spirit club I am in the I love boobs club Governor:::Ejit Cult I am in the League Of Extraordinarily Sexyish Women lord high squirell cruncher:::anti-squirrel army Berserker High Commander:::Rebel Alliance Bisous:::hug cult Goddess of SEX:::fantasy creatures club
MY ANIMALS
user posted imageMY ACID BUNNY IS SHAMIRAuser posted imageShalimar.user posted imagePyroMaia. user posted imageEVO buddy user posted imageLOOK AT THE FROGGIE MY FANTASY

my Fourms
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jaq
post Oct 28 2003, 10:35 PM
Post #2

Took this grammar!

Member No.: 165

Oh my god.

I can't believe this woman. Well the sad fact is I can believe her. I just wish that people like her didn't exist.

I'm stunned...

--------------------
Everytime the blue screen went out, Stan the weatherman suffered an existential crisis.

+Quote Post
Debaser
post Oct 28 2003, 10:37 PM
Post #3

Steadily spiralling into the abyss

Group: New Members
Member No.: 154

no wonder society's "going down the drain".

not like you're CONTRIBUTING, is it. dry.gif

--------------------
6:30pm
How Much Do You Reckon This Food Processor's Worth? Well? How Much Is It Worth? Come On. For F--k's Sake Just Hazard A Guess You Half-Witted Proletarian S--t - We Haven't Got All F--king Day. This Is A Game Show, Not A F--king Waiting Room. Now Spit Your F--king Answer Out Or I'll Kick You All The Way Back To Whichever P--s-Streaked Council Estate You Crawled From, So You Can Hatch The Rest Of Your Futureless Offspring In Empty-Handed Misery. Now Answer Me, C--T.

Explicitly confrontational version of The Price Is Right.

Shiny Blog

+Quote Post
Oni Usagi
post Oct 28 2003, 10:48 PM
Post #4

I could have written a short novel by this point

Member No.: 240

Gah, it might as well say take 'em all out back and shoot 'em. Can't own property? Take all they're property and whatnot. If any part of that goes through there's gonna be problems. I'm not so naive as to think it will go through as a whole. Why would she even think it would go through.

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Oct 28 2003, 10:55 PM
Post #5

I plug directly into my computer

Member No.: 80

That's really crazy....

+Quote Post
werewolf3361
post Oct 28 2003, 10:59 PM
Post #6

Lost in my mind

Member No.: 555

Oh My F-ing Goddess! that's sooo wrong..... grrr...... let's shoot ppl that think like that.... please just shoot them..... it'd make the world a better place.....

--------------------
IPB Image
I <3 Girls
"Dip me in chocolate and throw me to the lesbians!"

+Quote Post
Polocrunch
post Oct 28 2003, 11:00 PM
Post #7

Has gone untreated for blurriness since 1986

Member No.: 505

Are we entirely sure that this proposed amendment is for real? And even were it real, does anyone really think that such an amendment would ever make it into law? The proposals are so discriminatory that no member of Congress would ever accept it. This sounds like some of the laws passed by the Nazis against the Jews - a lot like them. I am unconvinced that anyone would write or pass this amendment. Am I being naive?

+Quote Post
gerbilfromhell
post Oct 28 2003, 11:11 PM
Post #8

Remorseless posting machine

Member No.: 15

i don't know what's worse, the fact that people like this exist, or that far too much of that ammendment looks like the one bush&co(ngress) are proposing...

+Quote Post
DarkProtector
post Oct 28 2003, 11:11 PM
Post #9

Thanks for agreeing and supporting me. As for if this is real I E-mailed the Bitch and it's true. It has hopefully no chance of passing because I'm screwed if it does.

--------------------
Personality traits: bisexual, witty, protective, loving, smart, fast in the mind and body, sci-fi loving, a conspiracy theorist, and semi insane.
MY FAMILY
Dominatrix:::magikeyes14's sex army conspiracist:::League of ISH white tiger:::Animal Spirit club I am in the I love boobs club Governor:::Ejit Cult I am in the League Of Extraordinarily Sexyish Women lord high squirell cruncher:::anti-squirrel army Berserker High Commander:::Rebel Alliance Bisous:::hug cult Goddess of SEX:::fantasy creatures club
MY ANIMALS
user posted imageMY ACID BUNNY IS SHAMIRAuser posted imageShalimar.user posted imagePyroMaia. user posted imageEVO buddy user posted imageLOOK AT THE FROGGIE MY FANTASY

my Fourms

+Quote Post
magikeyes14
post Oct 28 2003, 11:15 PM
Post #10

in the end there is only me.. *CENSORED*

Member No.: 492

U GOTTA BE FU*KING KIDDING ME?!?! mad.gif WHO IS THEIR RIGHT FU*KING MIND WOULD DO something LIKE THAT>?! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

--------------------
Forever Forbidden
take me into the darkness..........

+Quote Post
DarkProtector
post Oct 28 2003, 11:26 PM
Post #11

AMEN
any one who wants to join a chat about this PM me your AIM name.

--------------------
MY FAMILY
MY ANIMALS

my Fourms

+Quote Post
Polocrunch
post Oct 28 2003, 11:32 PM
Post #12

Has gone untreated for blurriness since 1986

Member No.: 505

So, just how much support has this person raised?

+Quote Post
DarkProtector
post Oct 28 2003, 11:33 PM
Post #13

GOD DAMNED VERA CARP(VERA CRAP TO ME) smile.gif

--------------------
MY FAMILY
MY ANIMALS

my Fourms

+Quote Post
DarkProtector
post Oct 28 2003, 11:38 PM
Post #14

THE BITCH HAS RAISED 73 SIGS SO FAR.

--------------------
MY FAMILY
MY ANIMALS

my Fourms

+Quote Post
antagony
post Oct 28 2003, 11:43 PM
Post #15

Has too much time on their hands

Member No.: 560

That's for real? I couldn't believe it when I first read it, but according to what most of you have said... I'm speechless. I knew people were stupid, but not that stupid. I'm trying really hard not to get upset about this... let's just hope that the government does the right thing for once and ignores this bitch. Seriously, who could do something like that? That's just... inhuman.

--------------------
THE SKY'S GONE OUT!

Urban Freakshow now has a forum // Do you blog here often?

+Quote Post
DarkProtector
post Oct 28 2003, 11:52 PM
Post #16

THAT BITCH
OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
DIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

--------------------
MY FAMILY
MY ANIMALS

my Fourms

+Quote Post
acidteardrop
post Oct 29 2003, 01:08 AM
Post #17

Nobody Expects - THE SPANISH INQUISITION!

Member No.: 649

i laugh at her pity. does she honestly think that this will be passed? tell me, 73 signatures out of how many needed? im not worried.

and if this DOES get pased (psh, not likely) then ill be sure to break every one of those rules.

and not to mention it goes against a few of the other amendments.

to name one: unwanted search or seizure
erm...so theyre going to seize all of my property?

ppl, dont get yourselves too worked up, its not going to happen.

--------------------
im now sextastically married to krys (magikeyes)! i love you so so so so soooooo much!///im engaged to liz(edward_lover)!///I LOVE YOU BOTH!!///I am Missy's slave! yay me!///Krys is my loving girlfriend...i love you infathomably with all my heart, mind, body, soul!///killersquirrel is my first noob ever ^_^///Trina(Spiffy) is me ickle sis! ^_^ /me wuvs trina///Shelly(werewolf) is my older sister! be nice! :P///I am engaged to VVes!///Mina(deaq) is me new n00bie! I LOVE YOU, MIAN!///i have three more n00bies; baldricks gherkinator. they are Jen, David, and Sebastian///Jen must be kept away from microwaves at all times. David must be kept near Jen permanently. Sebastian must not be fed peanuts...he prefers walnuts....
YAY FOR POLYGOMY! YAY FOR YOU ACTUALLY BEING BORED ENOUGH TO ENLARGE ALL OF THIS!

/\_/\ (\ _ /} i would cry but my tears have been stolen
(^.^ ) (='.'=) i would scream but my voice has been taken
(U U ) .(")_(") thus i write.
(''')(''')
kitty attributed to Tigerlily PM me if you are reading ths, i have something to tell you
BI PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.webpost.net/ac/acidteardrop/all...ebelongtous.JPG (sorry, that picture's way too big -Commie)

+Quote Post
Sinewmire
post Oct 29 2003, 01:37 AM
Post #18

Advanced Member

Member No.: 648

*blinks in disbelief*
You're serious? This looks like it's about 80 years old.
Do people really still think like th- of course they do,
"A man convinced against his will
Is of his own opinion still."
People never accept anything outside of their own heads.
I can sypathise with her terror, but I on't believe she - or anyone - has the right to arbitrarily decide what constitutes a "family" or "couple", which is what she is trying to do.

--------------------
Gothic Towers tottered on her heels as she fled asylum grounds
Comitting hard crimes in soft cells where now another's screams resound...

+Quote Post
cheese is funny
post Oct 29 2003, 03:35 AM
Post #19

I post more than I speak

Member No.: 116

im speechless... i cannot believe it..... i really cant... thats.... so much bullshit that its scary... why on earth would anyone hate a group of people so much?

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
elf
post Oct 29 2003, 04:55 AM
Post #20

disappear with the wandering wind

Member No.: 294

GOD THIS ANGERS ME SO BADLY...

--------------------

You were right if you thought I was dead all this time.
BUT NOW I'M ALIIIIIIIIIVE! 8]

user posted image This is Alex my naughty little husband, he likes my oddness. =D

e-daughter=emiliza*e-brother=cheese is funny*e-sister=candice*e-older-sister=lindylouwho[/b*e-sister=[b]happybunny*e-sister=hinsley*e-cousin=craziness
founder of the anti-mtv movement*SNAPELURVE*grand designer of -ISH*super associate 1 of rwl inc.*we love geeks club*e-police*mr.sb death cult*legion of monkeys that fly sideways*we lurve mata
iway ovelay igpay atinlay
forum whore*anime/manga whore*anti-whore whore
noobs=n/a*graduated n00bs=gothic angel, emiliza, chester, angel_death, docbrown1985*step-noob=starfish*graduated n00b of=craziness

+Quote Post
monkey_called_na...
post Oct 29 2003, 06:04 AM
Post #21

I'm an inefficient bear. Maul.

Member No.: 408

thats the kind of bull sh!t that makes the us suck a$$ so badly, but my one thought on it is as follows

HOMOPHOBES ARE JUST PISSED CAUSE THEY CANT GET LAID!!

--------------------
ATTACK SLOTH!

It's gonna get you... eventually.

+Quote Post
Xandra the Blue
post Oct 29 2003, 07:42 AM
Post #22

Super advanced member

Member No.: 504

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...........

Okay, you can tell this person is a nut. It is simply stupid to use the Christian argument in a secular goverment, or they instantley dismiss you as an idiot (as here), and any good History student knows that if this woman wants to make America a huge church to what I call the 'unloving' god (the one who seems to hate everyone except his preachers, I think most people have an idea of what I mean) she should at least try to appear as if she isn't a basket short of a picnic.

Trust me, this would never get past. First of all, it's incredibally insane, and second, it goes against some amenment, I swear. What this woman want to do is de-humanise this people, I think what should happen is that she shouold be tied to a chair and left in a room with a Homosexual, a lesbian and a transgender for a good three days, and found how human they are.

stupid people hating others. I though I'd left that long ago.

--------------------
wanna read something odd? Visit My Little Twisted Mind

Smart alecs caught trespassing on my land will be shot. Very painfully.

+Quote Post
monkey_called_na...
post Oct 29 2003, 08:03 AM
Post #23

I'm an inefficient bear. Maul.

Member No.: 408

your right it does,

bill of rights:

congress will pass no law preventing the people from there right to assembol (cant spell) peacefully

--------------------
ATTACK SLOTH!

It's gonna get you... eventually.

+Quote Post
Mata
post Oct 29 2003, 09:46 AM
Post #24

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

She's obviously done her research. I mean... she's banning homosexuals and lesbians... wink.gif

Time to put a cat among the pigeons... Where was it that you saw the petition in the first place? I think a well placed comment alledging that the 'amendment' is satire might get them rather wound up. ph34r.gif

Of course, this is the kind of thing that would never get passed, as people have already pointed out it is against the constitution of the US... Not to mention the occasional typing error and flaws in logic.

She can consider herself fortunate that this never became law, if people could have their rights removed for being _suspected_ of being in any of the groups mentioned then the scale of the witch-hunt would be ludicrous... Not to mention destroying the film and entertainment industry! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!

+Quote Post
ravein
post Oct 29 2003, 01:46 PM
Post #25

Many fools can now anticipate pity!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 40

calm down DP..
say this with me...
"she is a loon who smokes crack"
this will NEVER become reality... first of all us folks of the homosexual/ bi/tran orientation will burn down the US before we let this happen. Secondly.. it is complete BS. Third.. she is a turd.. and that is factual.. I can smell her from here.
Anyway.. people like this pop up everyday.. they cant help it they are ignorant.. we attempt to educate.. and then we sign them up for the gay porn they so badly desire.. thanks for the e-mail address...
*runs to post it on the gay bar forum* laugh.gif

--------------------
Proud Cronie since Feb 26, 2003
"When women act like women, they are accused of being inferior. When women act like human beings, they are accused of behaving like men." —Simone de Beauvoir
And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. -Anais Nin
No matter that patriotism is too often the refuge of scoundrels. Dissent, rebellion, and all-around hell-raising remain the true duty of patriots. -Barbara Ehrenreich

live journal

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 05:41 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!