IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Like Permanent Pmt, does neone else get this?
Fred
post Nov 9 2003, 07:49 PM
Post #1

Super advanced member

Group: New Members
Member No.: 621

this is just a kind of comment. sometimes my life's going fine... eveyrthing's going great, and when i think about stuff there's no real problems. yet i still feel, pardon my french, sh**. little things just set me off. any female who does get this kinda PMT will know what i mean. if i could get thigns in perspective id b fine but i cant.... if anyone blames it on being a teenager ill scream, by the way. i was just wondering if anyone else feels like it really. its not a big deal, i can cheer myself up easily and im nowhere near depressed on enthin i just think its a little weird on my part.

--------------------
May The Good People Get Much Shiny
I'm a victim... aren't we all?
Spot The Drama Student
The Evil Empire's very own Miss Pointy Things
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
the lil' pie...
post Nov 10 2003, 04:50 PM
Post #2

Don't you just love hot water bottles?

Member No.: 160

i get that...and feel really bad for wanting to complain when so much more could be wrong. doesn't stop you feeling horrible though. just find crazy happy people to be around, it always takes my mind off it and leaves me happier. glad to know someone else thinks it's strange, cause it definitely isn't a teenage thing. i know 24-yr olds that get like that!

--------------------
It's not so bad being trendy, everyone who looks like me is my friend...

SHINY...

Freshers Flu is a buttmunch.

+Quote Post
William Wallace
post Nov 12 2003, 09:27 PM
Post #3

*mechanical breath* The force is with you.

Member No.: 690

Nuts. You're spoiled rotten by having a roof over your head, food on your table, clothes on your back, and you feel sad? AUGH! rolleyes.gif

--------------------
The one and Only! Rebel Alliance Chief of State.

[b3ta}WWWWWWWWWWW>

Guinness is Good for You.

Loyal son of Scotland

+Quote Post
JaJay721
post Nov 12 2003, 09:36 PM
Post #4

Worrying

Group: Banned
Member No.: 677

Considering PMS and PMT is mostly a pyschological issue perhaps you should seek a counselor. There are physical changes that your body goes through during you menstration period, but your emotional and pyschologcial state will determine how you handle it. If you are feeling symptoms of postmenstral tension a pyschologist can help you cope and get rid of these depressive mood swings.

+Quote Post
Phyllis
post Nov 12 2003, 09:38 PM
Post #5

Candbrush Threepwood

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 345

QUOTE (William Wallace @ Nov 12 2003, 01:36 PM)
Nuts. You're spoiled rotten by having a roof over your head, food on your table, clothes on your back, and you feel sad? AUGH! rolleyes.gif

Good lord.

One doesn't have to be poor and homeless to be sad!

And I'm sorry...I know I'll get backlash for this...but for the most part, feeling this way a lot really does pass after you aren't a teenager anymore. I'm not saying it doesn't happen...it does...just not nearly so often. At least for most people that I know. Those that continue to feel down so often after they are no longer a teenager most likely have either really bad lives or are clinically depressed. I know what it feels like to have people say "Oh, it's just because you're a teenager"...because I was one just a few years ago. This isn't to say that I am demeaning your feelings or anything...I remember all too well how it felt....just that for most people..it does pass.

Did that make any sense at all?

--------------------
I love you in a way that is mystical and eternal and illegal in 20 states.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2017 - 08:40 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!