Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Alias Meanings, for the new batch
Sir Maxerpopple
post Dec 29 2003, 01:30 AM
Post #1

Is conformity, consumption, and obedience really that bad?

Group: New Members
Member No.: 644

Greetings new people and veterans. With the constant influx of new people, instead of me asking all of them individually what their name means, post here and explain. For the older ones too if you like.

Ok it's sunday night and I'm eating pudding, I don't care if it's a pointless thread! I'm curious!

--------------------
Still around, just lurking.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fluffy
post Dec 29 2003, 01:33 AM
Post #2

Haibane

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 731

Well, my alias is just my nickname among my friends. One day we were bored, thought up random names for each other, and I ended up as Fluffy. The names stuck. So, yeah. That's it.

--------------------
Odd Numbers = Raisins
Proudly e-married to Silver Star! This happened on January 11, 2004.
I'm DarkProtector's foob!

+Quote Post
cheese is funny
post Dec 29 2003, 01:37 AM
Post #3

I post more than I speak

Member No.: 116

my name was just a name i used at another forum (yes, there was once a forum before this one.) and to make things simple, i used it again. and to explain what it means, i once saw a video of a monkey eating cheese and throwing it up. quite funny. inspiration at its best.

sir maxerpopple, tell me what yours means... it sounds interesting....

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
sammi
post Dec 29 2003, 01:39 AM
Post #4

As cliched as it sounds, the world is coming to an end. *nods*

Member No.: 652

Yeah, it does... *nods* But eh, I have to admit my username isn't really an alias, but one of mine has become blueberry. For some reason, my friend just randomly came up with it at camp when we were all naming ourselves fruits, and it just stuck... That's all, really. That's how most of them go; they just stick or something weird. ^_~ Not much sentimentality behind it or anything. tongue.gif

--------------------
Krys owns my n00by arse! Twinkie-eating chinchilla. Fear meh! >D Official possessed blueberry of the Evil Empire.Official tree-hugger hugger of the Hug Cult. <3

+Quote Post
magikeyes14
post Dec 29 2003, 01:39 AM
Post #5

in the end there is only me.. *CENSORED*

Member No.: 492

FYI there was a thread about this already... and i guess i shall post it again....

MY NAME MEANING! dum dum dum.........

magikeyes: ok well.. if ya'll hvae ever seena pic.. my eyes are weird colors.. and they change. there is a hole long story behind it but its annoying and a very dumb story.. long story shot.. my frend told me i had weird eyes.... and that they are magik because they change.. like.. usualy green and yellow are their color....but todae.. dum dum dum.. they are blue and yellow >_< oddness

ok and 14 because its like... one of my favorite numbers... and a kewl age to be becuase your not young but not old...u know?lol

if you want to hear the long story... ask me later

--------------------
Forever Forbidden
take me into the darkness..........

+Quote Post
Marsyas
post Dec 29 2003, 01:41 AM
Post #6

Apparently squishy

Member No.: 763

I play the flute, and Marsyas was a rather cocksure, annoying little mythical creature that challenged Apollo in a flute playing contest, more or less. He lost and was subsequently flayed alive. I had a website once called Marsyas' Flute, and I thought the name was rather TOS friendly, so I kept it here. I'm not like Marsyas in the depiction, but it was so much more original than using Apollo.

--------------------
Come away! O human child,
To the waters and the wild
With a faery hand in hand
For the world's more full of weeping
Than you can understand...

Quite possibly one of the most beautiful things you will ever hear

+Quote Post
Sir Maxerpopple
post Dec 29 2003, 01:50 AM
Post #7

Well I got my inspiration from Mr. Snaffleburger, but I didn't want to use Mister. I prefered nobility. Looking back on it duke or count might have been a better choice.

But Maxerpopple comes from nowhere, actually somewhere, but it is a tangent.

--------------------

+Quote Post
cheese is funny
post Dec 29 2003, 01:51 AM
Post #8

I post more than I speak

i would like to hear the tangent, actually...

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Sir Maxerpopple
post Dec 29 2003, 01:54 AM
Post #9

MAXerpopple

--------------------

+Quote Post
cheese is funny
post Dec 29 2003, 01:55 AM
Post #10

I post more than I speak

ahh! i understand now!

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
monkey_called_na...
post Dec 29 2003, 02:47 AM
Post #11

I'm an inefficient bear. Maul.

Member No.: 408

my name original rabid monkey named narth (wich got shrotened)

but its from a book i wrote about a monkey at the place i worked that ate the children that were giving it the monkeys name = narth

--------------------
ATTACK SLOTH!

It's gonna get you... eventually.

+Quote Post
cheese is funny
post Dec 29 2003, 03:00 AM
Post #12

I post more than I speak

what a..... happy little monkey, eh? blink.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
DarkProtector
post Dec 29 2003, 04:11 AM
Post #13

^This is not my self picture^

Member No.: 265

mine comes from my darkness and my protectiveness ergo DarkProtector.

ph34r.gif hehe ph34r.gif

--------------------
Personality traits: bisexual, witty, protective, loving, smart, fast in the mind and body, sci-fi loving, a conspiracy theorist, and semi insane.
MY FAMILY
Fluffy=foob:::
be nice to me family or get spammed.
Dominatrix:::magikeyes14's sex army conspiracist:::League of ISH white tiger:::Animal Spirit club I am in the I love boobs club Governor:::Ejit Cult I am in the League Of Extraordinarily Sexyish Women lord high squirell cruncher:::anti-squirrel army Berserker High Commander:::Rebel Alliance Bisous:::hug cult Goddess of SEX:::fantasy creatures club
MY ANIMALS
user posted imageMY ACID BUNNY IS SHAMIRAuser posted imageShalimar.user posted imagePyroMaia. user posted imageEVO buddy user posted imageLOOK AT THE FROGGIE MY FANTASY

my Fourms

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Dec 29 2003, 04:14 AM
Post #14

Kiefer > Jason

Group: Admin
Member No.: 51

Mine is a nickname that I got in highschool. The way I got my nickname is totally and completely uniteresting so I'm not going to post it. laugh.gif

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
DarkProtector
post Dec 29 2003, 04:18 AM
Post #15

^This is not my self picture^

Member No.: 265

QUOTE (LoLo @ Dec 29 2003, 12:13 AM)
Mine is a nickname that I got in highschool. The way I got my nickname is totally and completely uniteresting so I'm not going to post it. laugh.gif

aww come on
*begs*
PLEASE

--------------------
Personality traits: bisexual, witty, protective, loving, smart, fast in the mind and body, sci-fi loving, a conspiracy theorist, and semi insane.
MY FAMILY
Fluffy=foob:::
be nice to me family or get spammed.
Dominatrix:::magikeyes14's sex army conspiracist:::League of ISH white tiger:::Animal Spirit club I am in the I love boobs club Governor:::Ejit Cult I am in the League Of Extraordinarily Sexyish Women lord high squirell cruncher:::anti-squirrel army Berserker High Commander:::Rebel Alliance Bisous:::hug cult Goddess of SEX:::fantasy creatures club
MY ANIMALS
user posted imageMY ACID BUNNY IS SHAMIRAuser posted imageShalimar.user posted imagePyroMaia. user posted imageEVO buddy user posted imageLOOK AT THE FROGGIE MY FANTASY

my Fourms

+Quote Post
Alaric
post Dec 29 2003, 04:21 AM
Post #16

The Wrath of The MUFFIN

Member No.: 821

Mine comes from my RPing adventures, Alaric Caden Everduske is the full name, but i just used the first name. Alaric means He who rules and its also a good unique name. Also in RP he is a child, and since i am a "child" to the forum's it fit.

--------------------
user posted image
Hyperion's Harem©
Muffinism Ruler/Founder
check my forum out

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Dec 29 2003, 04:22 AM
Post #17

Kiefer > Jason

Group: Admin
Member No.: 51

QUOTE (DarkProtector @ Dec 28 2003, 08:17 PM)
QUOTE (LoLo @ Dec 29 2003, 12:13 AM)
Mine is a nickname that I got in highschool.  The way I got my nickname is totally and completely uniteresting so I'm not going to post it.  laugh.gif

aww come on
*begs*
PLEASE

fine cause I'm in a give in quickly mood tonight. Where are the guys that want some sexin when you need them?

I was out of school for about a week with the chicken pox for the 5th time, that's right 5th time, I've never built up the immunity to the damn virus like most people do. Anyways I was out of school for a week and when I came back one of my friends yells out, "My LoLo's back!" It stuck and I am LoLo. Told you it was boring. I don't know where she got it other than my name is Laura, and Lo sorta sounds like the beginning of my name.

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
cheese is funny
post Dec 29 2003, 04:35 AM
Post #18

I post more than I speak

i found it interesting! biggrin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Rattgirl
post Dec 29 2003, 05:34 AM
Post #19

I forgot my socks

Member No.: 417

Sir Maxerpopple......either my daddy is extremely smart, or I am currently extremely dense, but I still don't get it...blink.gif

sammi: my bf's nickname for me is blueberry muffin tongue.gif hehehe..I just thought it was cute that someone else's nickname was blueberry.

Anyway, the origins of my name (this story is probably only interesting to me but who cares? It's what this thread is for!):
Back in 1999, I became friends with a band from Madison, WI by the name of Rattbelly. My best friend and I were their first and most loyal groupies, and I ended up creating their fansite (no longer online) and helping them get a few gigs in Iowa. Around the time I created their fansite, at the peak of my groupie-hood, I started getting into the Madison, WI MSN chatrooms. Since I was a little ultra-groupie at that point, and since the members of the band had dubbed my friend and I "Our little Rattbelly Girls", I took the name Rattgirl for the MSN chatrooms. It became so well known amongst my online friends that I used it for everything I did online for about 3 years.

My previous name here was Goddess of Wheee....the origins of which are kindof random. My best friend and I have dubbed ourselves Goddesses, and Aries and I were totally hooked on Threebrain's "Wheeeeeeeeeee" song for a while, so I ended up putting "Goddess of Wheeeeee" in my MSN email signature and it's been there since....so I used it here instead of Rattgirl and it was kinda bugging me so Mata changed it to Rattgirl for me. The end. I bet it's really boring to all of you but tongue.gif.

**Note to Aries: MORE AKAT GOODNESS MUST BE ACHIEVED!!! AKAT LEVELS DRAINING TO DANGEROUSLY LOW LEVELS!!!! AKAT GOODNESS MUST BE REFUELED!!!!**

--------------------
If I was a zombie, I would be back from the dead. As it is, I'm just back!

+Quote Post
Sir Maxerpopple
post Dec 29 2003, 01:48 PM
Post #20

You can have names changed?!

Without losing my precious post count?!

WOOHOO!!!!!!

I've beenw anting to get rid of the "Sir" for a while and change it with a different title. I'll get right on it if Mata doesn't mind.

And for my name, call me sir maxerpopple, but the first syllable of the second name is my actual name. It's fun to be cryptic.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tarantio
post Dec 29 2003, 02:00 PM
Post #21

NyanNyanNyan

Member No.: 191

actually u need to get a mod to change it for u if you want that sort of thing done.

Tarantio, or "Chio" to his family is a fictionsl charater from a David Gemmel novel called Dark Moon. His alternate soul/ inner demon Dace is there too. Together, they summed me up pretty well (except for the bit about being the best swordsmen anywhere ever), plus I loved the book to death. Oh yeah, and I used it on a few things before this too. If any of ya play AvP2 online then u should be familiar at least with Dace, played by my mate (and urs) Hate Machina (sadly no longer with us... on the forums I mean), since he's the best damn player there is. I'm his "progeny" of a sorts, or at least Tarantio is.

Yeah...

--------------------
When, will I, will I be famous?

I CAN'T ANSWER THAT, I CAN'T ANSWER THAT.

-Tara and DACE sing is available from DACETRON ltd.

+Quote Post
Sir Maxerpopple
post Dec 29 2003, 02:25 PM
Post #22

I'll have to think of a better title first. laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Untitled.
post Dec 29 2003, 02:59 PM
Post #23

Super advanced member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 825

I hate myself so much I don`t think I deserve a name. Either that or im a pretentious basterd who thinks he can be more mysterious than everyone else. Actually, I dont really know. I`d love to meet someone called `untitled`, oh and the idea of we just all being meaningless human beings, we should all be called untitled! yeah, im fucked up.

+Quote Post
Rattgirl
post Dec 29 2003, 03:14 PM
Post #24

I forgot my socks

Member No.: 417

QUOTE (Tarantio @ Dec 29 2003, 07:59 AM)
actually u need to get a mod to change it for u if you want that sort of thing done.

Actually, the only people who can do it are Fuzzy and Mata, so don't do what I did and bother all the poor mods! lol tongue.gif And they have to have a reason. Not very many people have changed their names on here; I don't think they want it to become very common.

--------------------
If I was a zombie, I would be back from the dead. As it is, I'm just back!

+Quote Post
karismaklysm
post Dec 29 2003, 03:28 PM
Post #25

souped on the beat

Member No.: 712

ooh! i wanna play!

ok... well, i was karisma... forever... cause im a performer... but by the time i actually started foruming and blogging and whatnot, it was CLEARLY taken... so then i was kataklysm.... cause my name is kat... but that was taken most places too... so i just combined them into karismaklysm....

and i like it.

--------------------
We will start with the firemen, and then the math teachers, and so on in that fashion...

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2017 - 10:15 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!