Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Help., little moan...i can't help it :'(
the lil' pie...
post Jan 4 2004, 01:24 PM
Post #1

Don't you just love hot water bottles?

Group: New Members
Member No.: 160

well, i said here about my ex a while ago, and you were all brilliant then...i kinda need all your wonderful help again sad.gif

this monday just gone, we stayed in a place down the road from me. we had dinner, a couple of drinks and a chat with people at the bar, shared a bath etc, did all the things we always wanted to do but never had the chance to...it was heaven, i really thought we should be like that forever and that it'd all be ok.

friday, he came to see me, and we went for a walk...he asked if anything had happened with anyone else on new year's eve, and because i like to tell the truth i told him it had, because we agreed we weren't going out and it was ok. he got upset because of who it happened with, because it has before.

and now we're just friends, and i don't know how we came to the decision but it's ripped me apart....i don't know what to think or feel and i just feel hollow and numb...i don't know why i'm telling you all this, i just....i don't know.

--------------------
It's not so bad being trendy, everyone who looks like me is my friend...

SHINY...

Freshers Flu is a buttmunch.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
miss_spunk
post Jan 4 2004, 05:46 PM
Post #2

Teh Mistress of Screw!

Group: New Members
Member No.: 603

awww honey! Did you tell him how much that night meant to you? *hugs loads*

--------------------
I'd love to stay here and be normal, but it's just so overrated!!!

+Quote Post
Daedalus
post Jan 4 2004, 05:51 PM
Post #3

Pretend you didn't notice

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 556

If you agreed that you weren't really an item, then he can't really complain about what you get up to when you're not together. Then again, considering what happened on monday, he probably thought he was the closest person in the world to you, and whatever happened on new year's would have upset that idea, even more so if it looked like more than just a one off.

My advice, if you want to be more than just friends with him, which it looks like, is to try to do something like last monday with him. With any luck, it'll be as good, if not better than before. Whatever happens, make sure you discuss fully, where you both stand with everyone else.

Hope it works out.

*uber-hugs*

--------------------
I wub snoo

+Quote Post
saucy_tara
post Jan 4 2004, 06:53 PM
Post #4

Destructogirl...

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 124

I think you need to be honest with him about your depth of feeling towards him. If you can be honest about what happened on new years eve I'm sure this will be less scary honey....Good luck and big hugs xxxxxxxxxxx

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2017 - 03:15 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!