Closed TopicStart new topic
> Bad Things Happen To Good People, :'(
broken_angst
post Jan 20 2004, 05:16 AM
Post #1

Guppy Xtreme!

Group: New Members
Member No.: 814

This is essentially for all of you who know me. I know there are quite a few of you. I have done what I needed to. No more leading on. No more anything else. A definite answer. I wanted her for just a friend. And I think in telling her that, I've given her the chance to just cut free of me. I'm sure many of you will dislike me greatly for what I have done, and I apologize. I did not mean to harm her. Only give a definite answer. And now I may have lost one of my truly best friends in the process. A person who i have trusted with some of my deepest secrets. A person I have never been angry with. And to tell you the truth, to have her say what she did, it stuck a knife in my chest. But you know, i think she has a harder burden to carry. Because I know if i was in her position, i would feel betrayed. But I did for me, as she has told me so many times. And I am truly sorry if I have lost a friend. Because I think you did realize how close we were. You will leave a space that cannot and will not be filled. That is your spot. That spot right there next to my left ventricle. And if you want to , you can stick a knife there. It's your spot to do what you will. You earned that spot through being my friend, but you cannot lose it. I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me for what I had to do. I really do. Because it would kill me to know that my actions had turned a friend into an enemy. I don't blame any of you for the feelings you will have towards me. I deserve whatever I get. But believe me, you will still be my friend. No matter how much hate you may be able to harbor towards me. I will not dislike you for hating me for something I have done. You will always be my friend, and I expect nothing in return. YOU ARE MY FRIEND. AND UNTIL MY DEATH, THAT SHALL NOT CHANGE. I just hope i haven't lost the friend that I care about so much, because of a decision I needed to make.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MistressAlti
post Jan 20 2004, 05:27 AM
Post #2

ever-hopeful since 2003

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 54

Keep your drama off my forum.

I'm sorry... that it had to be this way.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2017 - 12:09 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!