> Official Thread For "being Away For A While"
Pikasyuu
post Jul 22 2008, 07:30 AM
Post #276

suggestive cupcake

Group: Admin
Member No.: 260

Hey hey,
this is a little late, but, after I got wireless internet (about three hours after), my computer died. Actually, I'm pretty sure its XP died. I'm supposed to get a new computer in August-ish, so I'll be actually back by then hopefully. What I'm on is a virus filled laptop that very rarely loads certain pages, one of which is Matazone - soo, I'm glad it loaded this time!

Anyway, I have AIM if you need to bother me when I am on this stone aged piessa. My sn is sixtaiis, instead of aiicei which is what I think is on my profile. See you when I see you!

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

the official 'you bitch' count: a whole lot
last updated 11/05
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
froggle-rock
post Aug 6 2008, 07:34 PM
Post #277

omno-ahhhhhhh!

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,174

hey hey y'all. I got no perm conn ection at the moment, so am using place slike the library and McDerz and Becky's wifi to looksee stufs. Wil be on in a few weeks hopefuly, if Virgin pull their socks up.. happy.gif

--------------------
A society that takes itself too seriously risks bottling up its tensions and treating every example of irreverence as a threat to its existence. Humour is one of the great solvents of democracy. It permits the ambiguities and contradictions of public life to be articulated in non-violent forms. It promotes diversity. It enables a multitude of discontents to be expressed in a myriad of spontaneous ways. It is an elixir of constitutional health. J. Sachs in Laugh It Off Promotions CC v SAB International (Finance) BV t/a SabMark International (Freedom of Expression Institute as Amicus Curiae) 2006 (1) SA 144 (CC)

+Quote Post
Daria
post Aug 7 2008, 01:48 AM
Post #278

Wait for the uprising

Member No.: 1,735

Am moving this weekend STOP
Doubt I will have internet in the new place before next Friday STOP
I'm ill STOP

Daria STOP

*twiddles moustache and listens to the gramophone*

--------------------
We are unraveling our navels so that we may ingest the sun.

DARIA IZ GOOD ON TOAST

TOAST IZ GOOD ON DARIA

+Quote Post
Smiler
post Sep 4 2008, 12:03 PM
Post #279

Ooga Booga!! SMILE!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,379

Erm... a retrospective post okay

Damn, been off and away in fairy land for a few months it seems, neglecting regular posting and generally allowing being knackered after work to ruin a perfectly good natter. Anyway, back now !!! YAY!

--------------------
Presently defacto leader of the scuttler nation; conform, consume, o'smile for snaffie's sake --> A smile a day keeps th...Ah sod it...just SMILE!!!Some weird dragon lady gave me a cookie and said if I got in the van she'd adopt me. I ignored mummy and went with Wyvern & lookee here, I now have my own adoptee to cause chaos: Stardust_Smile...Official barman to Tribe Wyvern COME VISIT but beware the Monkey Overlords, they plan the demise of the hairless ones. Your house is at risk. Always read the label.

+Quote Post
Aislinn Faye
post Sep 8 2008, 05:32 AM
Post #280

My cute little Aislinn!

Member No.: 1,123

Wow... I know I should have posted that I'd be away...but I'm just posting letting everyone know that I'm back! ^.^

--------------------
"I can kill catering with a thought!" - Darth Vader

+Quote Post
Smiler
post Sep 8 2008, 07:39 AM
Post #281

Ooga Booga!! SMILE!

Might need to start and pin a I was away but now I'm back thread...

--------------------
Presently defacto leader of the scuttler nation; conform, consume, o'smile for snaffie's sake --> A smile a day keeps th...Ah sod it...just SMILE!!!Some weird dragon lady gave me a cookie and said if I got in the van she'd adopt me. I ignored mummy and went with Wyvern & lookee here, I now have my own adoptee to cause chaos: Stardust_Smile...Official barman to Tribe Wyvern COME VISIT but beware the Monkey Overlords, they plan the demise of the hairless ones. Your house is at risk. Always read the label.

+Quote Post
TigerLily013
post Sep 15 2008, 04:04 AM
Post #282

~~Sanity Impaired since 1986~~

Member No.: 82

Very long hiatus from this place with many stories to tell and people I've met and so fourth. Thought I'd like to say I'm back to see what's going on here smile.gif Can I get a hug from anyone who remembers me? lol.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phyllis
post Sep 18 2008, 08:39 AM
Post #283

Candbrush Threepwood

Member No.: 345

Whoa, it's TL. ohmy.gif How have you been?

--------------------
I love you in a way that is mystical and eternal and illegal in 20 states.

+Quote Post
Smiler
post Sep 18 2008, 03:58 PM
Post #284

Ooga Booga!! SMILE!

hazy memory methinks i remember though. You good and well? How far you on your travels?

--------------------

+Quote Post
TigerLily013
post Sep 24 2008, 04:05 PM
Post #285

QUOTE (candice @ Sep 18 2008, 03:39 AM) *
Whoa, it's TL. ohmy.gif How have you been?

Not bad, can't complain. Up's and down's like everyone else, but never forgotten this place lol. Just trying to get back into the swing of things here and so on.

Smiler: I am well and my travels have not been much physically, but I think in other aspects it's been quite a bit of "travelling" ;D I actually went to see the Niagra Falls recently and that's the closest I ever been to being outside of Ontario there. Other than that, been here doing my usual.

--------------------

+Quote Post
patback87
post Sep 26 2008, 06:16 AM
Post #286

Obsessive

Member No.: 1,680

I took a full load of classes this summer and now I'm taking more than a full load of class, but I will be done in December. Also been enjoying the 21 year old life (I know most people in the world don't have to wait that long to legally drink).

--------------------
user posted image
The Blender Radio
"'Ah, so you shall be sure to be misunderstood.' Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood?" -Ralph Waldo Emerson "Self-Reliance"
"It's cozy if your Hanibal Lector." - Ace Ventura

+Quote Post
Smiler
post Sep 26 2008, 07:41 AM
Post #287

Ooga Booga!! SMILE!

Hey hey 18 all the way... gotta love the UK... lets just ignore the continent shall we??? wink.gif

QUOTE (TigerLily013 @ Sep 24 2008, 05:05 PM) *
Smiler: I am well and my travels have not been much physically, but I think in other aspects it's been quite a bit of "travelling" ;D I actually went to see the Niagra Falls recently and that's the closest I ever been to being outside of Ontario there. Other than that, been here doing my usual.

Very few people answer in the 'many journeys, one life, travel near and far' line, very few, nicely done, especially seeing as I meant to type 'fair your' on my original post and it may have thrown a less-wise poster....
... I've had no breakfast and am rambling ... help

--------------------

+Quote Post
Daria
post Oct 27 2008, 12:07 AM
Post #288

Wait for the uprising

Member No.: 1,735

Brb, going to New York.

--------------------
We are unraveling our navels so that we may ingest the sun.

DARIA IZ GOOD ON TOAST

TOAST IZ GOOD ON DARIA

+Quote Post
MistressAlti
post Oct 30 2008, 12:11 AM
Post #289

ever-hopeful since 2003

Member No.: 54

I've been gone for a long time. Then I stopped in to say hello, and now I'm back off again for another six months or so.... but I'm sure you haven't seen the last of me.

+Quote Post
TigerLily013
post Oct 30 2008, 12:16 AM
Post #290

QUOTE (Smiler @ Sep 26 2008, 02:41 AM) *
Very few people answer in the 'many journeys, one life, travel near and far' line, very few, nicely done, especially seeing as I meant to type 'fair your' on my original post and it may have thrown a less-wise poster....
... I've had no breakfast and am rambling ... help

It might not be as epicly done as how you word it, but I honestly believe I've learned a lot and gained some new perspectives on stuff and got past some old demons weighing me down, so it's all well deserved in the end.

And don't worry about the ramblings, I do it all the time when I can't come up with the right description or word to express something wink.gif Rambling FTW!

Also: welcome back MistressAlti.

--------------------

+Quote Post
snooodlysnoosnoo...
post Nov 13 2008, 09:17 PM
Post #291

dream to make believe

Member No.: 863

I finally found a flat and I'm moving in on Saturday. I don't plan on being without the internet for long but you know how these things can be...

--------------------
Last.fm
snoo is about as evil as a muffin

+Quote Post
craziness
post Nov 25 2008, 07:19 AM
Post #292

crazi

Member No.: 20

Hi All,
I am just checking in, wanted to let you all know I am living in New Orleans now, I'm in college/uni or whatever you want to call it, I'm doing great. I have a nice boyfriend, I just showed him the site and he LOVES it, especially Mr. Snaffleburger which has always been my favorite.
Thanks Mata and all the members who I have connected with and have shown me some love.
-Crazi

--------------------
Love is real.

+Quote Post
leopold
post Nov 25 2008, 10:18 AM
Post #293

Absentee Mod

From: On the face of the planet, somewhere north of Guildford
Member No.: 95

Hi Crazi, good to hear you're doing so well.

Makes me realise how much time flies though, you were 13 when you joined here, and now you're all grown up and at college... now I feel old sad.gif

--------------------
Insert humorous comment here

+Quote Post
Industrial Kybos...
post Dec 1 2008, 11:49 AM
Post #294

Light On The Surface

Member No.: 91

Ditto that, leo. I remember crazi as a duct tape clad early teen. It takes a lot of mental wrangling to picture her older and wiser (well, older...), but I can't help imagine that there's still duct tape.

Good to see you again Jecca. wink.gif

--------------------
the
end
is
nice

+Quote Post
froggle-rock
post Dec 14 2008, 12:13 AM
Post #295

omno-ahhhhhhh!

Gonna go over to see the snow in Norf 'Merica. happy.gif Back online soon

--------------------
A society that takes itself too seriously risks bottling up its tensions and treating every example of irreverence as a threat to its existence. Humour is one of the great solvents of democracy. It permits the ambiguities and contradictions of public life to be articulated in non-violent forms. It promotes diversity. It enables a multitude of discontents to be expressed in a myriad of spontaneous ways. It is an elixir of constitutional health. J. Sachs in Laugh It Off Promotions CC v SAB International (Finance) BV t/a SabMark International (Freedom of Expression Institute as Amicus Curiae) 2006 (1) SA 144 (CC)

+Quote Post
Industrial Kybos...
post Dec 14 2008, 08:48 AM
Post #296

Light On The Surface

Have a good time, frogz! Not that you need me to tell you to do that...

--------------------
the
end
is
nice

+Quote Post
froggle-rock
post Dec 15 2008, 08:44 PM
Post #297

omno-ahhhhhhh!

And here happy.gif And having a good time XD

--------------------

+Quote Post
leopold
post Dec 23 2008, 12:04 PM
Post #298

Absentee Mod

From: On the face of the planet, somewhere north of Guildford
Member No.: 95

I'm out for the silly season, got lots to do and see and play with, so I won't have the time to be on here. See you on the fifth of Jan!

--------------------
Insert humorous comment here

+Quote Post
Industrial Kybos...
post Dec 23 2008, 12:09 PM
Post #299

Light On The Surface

And here was me thinking that Santa had asked you to guide his sleigh. You've got the nose for it.

--------------------
the
end
is
nice

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post Jan 18 2009, 05:11 PM
Post #300

Technically a giant, intellectual midget.

Member No.: 197

On holiday from 19th Jan (tomorrow! EEEEE!), til 3rd Feb. I won't bore you all with the details of the 4 star, all inclusive beach resort in the Caribbean where I'll be staying for 2 weeks, suffice to say, it'll be hell.

--------------------
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 14 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2017 - 01:37 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!