Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Official Thread For "being Away For A While"
Patient #212
post Apr 25 2004, 05:18 PM
Post #51

Miss Violence Spiderguts

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,030

Welcome back and congratulations, Max! We won't have to kick you out after all. And, yes, you missed the "Spawn" incident. There wasn't anything really good to miss though... just stupidity.

--------------------
With the headlights burning
We're looking up for something
Answers on the ceiling.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
gothictheysay
post Apr 25 2004, 05:25 PM
Post #52

living in your basement, eating your candy hearts

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 959

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX

*pounces, hugs*

Ooh. Shiny. Max is my role model. I want a plaque like that.

Heck no, Spawn wasn't that fun, don't worry. tongue.gif

--------------------
Being corrupted by candice since 2004
teal and orange is the way forward

+Quote Post
porcelainwarrior
post Apr 25 2004, 07:14 PM
Post #53

not forgotten

Member No.: 323

*sigh* i wish we'd had this when i left, but i'm hijacking it to announce my (hopefully) permenant return, a whole lot of crap caught up with my late last year and i've been vaguely AWOL ever since. but i've realised that even if a lot of people have forgotten me i love the forums too damn much and i shall reclaim my old buddies...or else tongue.gif to be honest, it's been hard to be around since dayan died. but none of my friends IRL knew him and don't realise how much i lost when we lost him. not a day goes by that i don't think about him and i reckon most of my current deppression problems are a result of me trying to forget and change my life instead of remembering and respecting. but i'm getting all teary and poignant now so i'm gonna shut-up and just say...i'm back...and if anyone wants to say hi...please do...i feel like i'm starting all over again... unsure.gif

--------------------
Little solace comes to those who grieve
When thoughts keep drifting
As walls keep shifting
And this great blue world of ours
Seems a
house of leaves

+Quote Post
Tenacious C
post Apr 26 2004, 08:17 PM
Post #54

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,069

Heh. I got an email from gothictheysay today. I apologize for not hanging around here much. I've been scrounging around other forums, not to say that I've forgotten about this place! Oh no. It's just that so many people know each other here and I don't know anyone really, and I thought maybe I don't fit in.

I guess I could stop in from time to time. Not often, but maybe to post and to get to know the people here a bit more.

: )

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Rattgirl
post Apr 26 2004, 10:05 PM
Post #55

I forgot my socks

Member No.: 417

I guess you could say I've been away for a while, but since I don't think anyone really noticed, I guess I don't really see why I'm posting here....

although I'm going to be going away for a week to Milwaukee on Wednesday, so I guess I'm kinda going away again...o_O

I dunno.....I think i'm not here enough and I feel bad for not being here very often, especially since my most cuddleliscious Freaky (Enslaved) is here all the time....so um....yeah. Me. Or something. I'm here right now though, does that count? unsure.gif

--------------------
If I was a zombie, I would be back from the dead. As it is, I'm just back!

+Quote Post
Little Green Got...
post Apr 29 2004, 06:05 AM
Post #56

Only YOU can answer that question!

Member No.: 384

I will be going away for a while. I don't know how long. I've been going through a huge bout of depression. It doesn't help that I feel unwanted here. All my threads die. But perhaps I shouldn't take it so personaly. Which is why I'll be leaving for a while. I'll miss you all.

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
the lil' pie...
post Apr 29 2004, 08:02 AM
Post #57

Don't you just love hot water bottles?

Member No.: 160

*HUG ATTACK* i love you!! don't feel bad sad.gif i'll miss you unsure.gif

--------------------
It's not so bad being trendy, everyone who looks like me is my friend...

SHINY...

Freshers Flu is a buttmunch.

+Quote Post
Pikasyuu
post Apr 29 2004, 09:27 PM
Post #58

suggestive cupcake

Group: Admin
Member No.: 260

Sorry 'bout this, especially since it'll probably seem a little asw-like -

Yeah, I haven't been on/posting much since December or so, and I don't know how long that'll go on for. But. I do love each and every one of you like a real, close-knit family and I'm well aware of how many amazing, selfless people are on these boards. So, if I don't pop up for a while, just know syuukake appreciates everyone that helped her out - 'specially Mata, who, I'm sure hears this a ton. wink.gif Never loses its sentiment, tho'.

So yep, that was my rambly way of saying I love you all very much, I'll respond to PMs if you see fit to poke at me some, and we'll see how shtuff plays out.

And, hi Porce. *wavewave* yeah, my little matazone hiatus is for the same reason. Dayan's in my thoughts every single hour, and .. losing him was like ripping a chunk out of a lot of people that will never come back. anyway, wanted you to know I still think of you, too. hope you're holding up well.

lessthanthree

(I used to think 'lessthanthree' was a band, since only sean and inky talked about it and they never mentioned what it was. hurf.)

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

the official 'you bitch' count: a whole lot
last updated 11/05

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post Apr 29 2004, 09:46 PM
Post #59

Technically a giant, intellectual midget.

Member No.: 197

QUOTE (gothictheysay @ Apr 25 2004, 05:24 PM)
Heck no, Spawn wasn't that fun, don't worry. tongue.gif

would have been if i'd got my hands on him tongue.gif

and syuu, i hardly need to say this for anyone of us (including me) we're here for you....always (i have no real social life, remember? wink.gif)

--------------------
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

+Quote Post
TigerLily013
post Apr 29 2004, 11:09 PM
Post #60

~¤~Sanity Impaired since 1986~¤~

Member No.: 82

Well with a lot of people leaving and everything begin all sad and stuff, I might as well return, but this time as a shadow on here. I will be changing my sigtag and my avatar soon so my posts won't seem as depressing or non existant soon.

I know I came early, but it still was an interesting month. To those who gave a damn about my lack of posting, much oblidged and thanks smile.gif There probably will not be many of you...

This month really let me figure out lots of things about myself, and others. Finally came to accepting terms with a girl named Pennee whom I have b*tched about before, and also thought about myself and who I am a lot.

The realization goes around here that I feel the same way of being alone as I do at school to the obvious extent. Yet, I still come back here because I will say I am addicted to the people here, whether they give a damn or not. I will probably still feel these things for a while since a lot of people whom I was close to seemed to of slipped away to another clique(s) on here, or drifted away.

Well I went on enough. Overall: new av and tag soon with title, pretty much back and still in thought.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phyllis
post May 4 2004, 08:41 PM
Post #61

Candbrush Threepwood

Member No.: 345

I'm gonna be pretty much gone for around 3 weeks as I try desperately to catch up in the schoolwork I've been putting off all term. dry.gif I have a very detailed schedule now though...of what I need to get done each day...so I should be fine. This happens every term. I never learn my lesson. rolleyes.gif

*edit* Hehe. I'm still such a procrastinator. Here I am, posting, when I should be doing my book review for Psych. Shame on me. tongue.gif

This post has been edited by candice: May 7 2004, 04:25 PM

--------------------
I love you in a way that is mystical and eternal and illegal in 20 states.

+Quote Post
ravein
post May 19 2004, 12:54 AM
Post #62

Many fools can now anticipate pity!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 40

going to Jamaica till thursday.. see you all then...

--------------------
Proud Cronie since Feb 26, 2003
"When women act like women, they are accused of being inferior. When women act like human beings, they are accused of behaving like men." —Simone de Beauvoir
And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. -Anais Nin
No matter that patriotism is too often the refuge of scoundrels. Dissent, rebellion, and all-around hell-raising remain the true duty of patriots. -Barbara Ehrenreich

live journal

+Quote Post
LoLo
post May 19 2004, 01:21 AM
Post #63

Kiefer > Jason

Group: Admin
Member No.: 51

Have a smashing good time and lots and lots of sex. lol

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
the lil' pie...
post May 24 2004, 04:34 PM
Post #64

Don't you just love hot water bottles?

Member No.: 160

in my own thread, the first properly on topic post rolleyes.gif
i won't be here for a while now. i'm on study leave, and i don't get to use the net more than once in a blue moon at home. with the lovely weather we're getting i don't feel like going to college just for the net, so i'll be back after the 14th june.

feel free to email me if need be, or just send happy thoughts to me via the obvious network of intercontinental-telepatheticness we obviously have ph34r.gif

lol laugh.gif

much love, and pie!!

char xxx

--------------------
It's not so bad being trendy, everyone who looks like me is my friend...

SHINY...

Freshers Flu is a buttmunch.

+Quote Post
phoenix
post May 27 2004, 05:50 PM
Post #65

si hoc legere scis ninium eruditionis habes

Member No.: 252

well, i guess i should do this now while im thinking about it.

as a few of you know, i am moving cross country from toledo, ohio to san jose, california. so, as of june 11th i will officially be gone from the forums for a unknown period of time. its really hard to say goodbye to you all. but, with life we must make sacrafices, i had hope that this wasnt going to be one of them. growing up really does suck doesnt it.... i will miss the lot of you especially, those of you i became real close with. you guys will be in my heart and thoughts.

much love and happiness to you all.

ex's and oh's
~phoenix (emily)

(lo and pab, i expect you two will keep the song base quiz alive in my absence.)

--------------------
You are a wealthy crook and want to take over the world, you:

[A] Steal the secret plans to the U.S. Strategic Defense Initiative and hold the world ransom for $1,000,000,000.
[B] Own Microsoft
[C] Plant subliminal messages in the news Tom Brokaw reads every night: "(((send $1 to PO Box 426, Missoula, MT 59806)))"
[D] Capture the only man in the universe who can stop you, tell him your plans, then place him in an easily escapable situation with an air duct linking him to every country in the Northern Hemisphere and leave him alone.

+Quote Post
hinsley
post May 30 2004, 08:33 PM
Post #66

Talking Cat? Eh, its been dun.

Member No.: 288

After much deliberation im back!!! (and OMG using the right thread for a change)

So hi everyone old and helloooo to the new folk who i dont know. biggrin.gif

WOO

--------------------
Drunken words are sober thoughts.

"But it's turtles all the way down!"

+Quote Post
WeeJ
post Jun 1 2004, 05:46 PM
Post #67

Engrish Ranguage Student

Member No.: 338

"Hello. You've reached WeeJ's answer phone. I'm not around much at the moment as no one ever appears to be online any more. Should you wish to leave a message, please do so after the beep..."

BEEEEEP

--------------------
Go Go Gadget WeeJ!

+Quote Post
phoenix
post Jun 1 2004, 07:45 PM
Post #68

QUOTE (WeeJ @ Jun 1 2004, 01:45 PM)
"Hello. You've reached WeeJ's answer phone. I'm not around much at the moment as no one ever appears to be online any more. Should you wish to leave a message, please do so after the beep..."

BEEEEEP

hi weejie, its emmy. just wanted to say hi and see whats going on... umm give me a ring when you get this. kay, bye.

--------------------

[A] Steal the secret plans to the U.S. Strategic Defense Initiative and hold the world ransom for $1,000,000,000.
[B] Own Microsoft
[C] Plant subliminal messages in the news Tom Brokaw reads every night: "(((send $1 to PO Box 426, Missoula, MT 59806)))"
[D] Capture the only man in the universe who can stop you, tell him your plans, then place him in an easily escapable situation with an air duct linking him to every country in the Northern Hemisphere and leave him alone.

+Quote Post
WeeJ
post Jun 2 2004, 05:22 PM
Post #69

Engrish Ranguage Student

Member No.: 338

Hurry up and get your arse to England young lady.

--------------------
Go Go Gadget WeeJ!

+Quote Post
monkey_called_na...
post Jun 2 2004, 05:47 PM
Post #70

I'm an inefficient bear. Maul.

Member No.: 408

a bit early with this... but ill be away for 2 weeks starting on the 6th (4 days from now) yeah... thats all...

--------------------
ATTACK SLOTH!

It's gonna get you... eventually.

+Quote Post
phoenix
post Jun 2 2004, 05:53 PM
Post #71

QUOTE (WeeJ @ Jun 2 2004, 01:21 PM)
Hurry up and get your arse to England young lady.

well, its not like i can twitch my nose and im there, otherwise i would be young lady.laugh.gif

--------------------

[B] Own Microsoft

+Quote Post
Pixelgoth
post Jun 3 2004, 09:18 AM
Post #72

Flaps and spins on the spot

Member No.: 390

Bah! dry.gif "Life" is catching up with me at the moment. My computer collapsed yesterday and I don't have access at home. I am currently using another one at work but I need to be careful. Just thought I'd say, for those that care, I probably won't be around much.......not that I usually am come to think of it! rolleyes.gif

Take care all smile.gif

--------------------
Hope confidentally, do valiantly, wait patiently!
Rather light a candle than complain about the dark!
Enjoy what you have and hope for what you lack
Thoughts become things, choose the good ones[/center]
[center]Carpe diem

+Quote Post
arpeggiodreams
post Jun 5 2004, 07:14 PM
Post #73

salad dressing for is unsightly

Member No.: 755

I'm back! I hit a gigantic scary patch of life (a stalker, sold our house, moved, depression, deaths, and graduation) but everything's going better now, so I should be posting more.... as though you care biggrin.gif

--------------------
I am too busy with all this dust and all these branches weighing on me
Proud member of the RPA--- saving the world,one irrelevancy at a time

+Quote Post
Silver Star Ange...
post Jun 14 2004, 09:02 PM
Post #74

The Six Train.

Member No.: 636

I'm not going to be on the forums for a bit, maybe not until next week. I have all the end of the year senior activities, and I have a HUGE test on Friday that I need to study for.
Happy birthday to anyone who's birthdays I'll miss, and much luvs to all as I graduate from middle school!

--------------------
THE DREAM POLICE. D:
I am proudly e-married to Fluffy, I am honored to be the little sister of Righteous, and Lord of Darness is always on my mind. Smallcuteanddeadly is my noob! Yay!
Fear the wrath of my dragon, Lord Baltimore! I am willing to fight; I am a soldier of love. Speaker for the Lost is my e-pimp. Lol.

+Quote Post
gothictheysay
post Jun 23 2004, 12:52 AM
Post #75

living in your basement, eating your candy hearts

Member No.: 959

Well, I couldn't say that I was going to be gone, but after a little visit to the hospital I'm back! I hit a bad low and self-injured, but I'm OK now. I'm going back to a partial therapy program, but I'm out of the mental ward now. The first thing I did is request McDonald's and then I popped the Radiohead back into my ears. rolleyes.gif

--------------------
Being corrupted by candice since 2004
teal and orange is the way forward

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2017 - 02:01 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!