IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Making Fun Of People, why you little....
loongear
post Mar 1 2004, 07:19 PM
Post #1

Vice-Admiral Guppy

Group: New Members
Member No.: 976

some people are just too fast.you dont know them for long but they act as if it is so.when you spend some time with them they fell free to make fun of you.things you've heard a hundred times and dont want to hear anymore(at least from someone that has newly entered your life).i wonder if i'm doing the right thing by putting up with them?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Blue
post Mar 1 2004, 08:31 PM
Post #2

Group: New Members
Member No.: 973

QUOTE (loongear @ Mar 1 2004, 07:18 PM)
some people are just too fast.you dont know them for long but they act as if it is so.when you spend some time with them they fell free to make fun of you.things you've heard a hundred times and dont want to hear anymore(at least from someone that has newly entered your life).i wonder if i'm doing the right thing by putting up with them?

Most people are like that - thinking that if they follow the herd with the making fun of, then it will improve the relationship (as you have stuck with it for some time.)

+Quote Post
snooodlysnoosnoo...
post Mar 1 2004, 08:38 PM
Post #3

dream to make believe

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 863

maybe that you should just tell them that it bothers you...if they really care they will stop and bad habits are easier to stop before they become real habits...if that makes sense?

--------------------
Last.fm
snoo is about as evil as a muffin

+Quote Post
Snugglebum the D...
post Mar 1 2004, 11:30 PM
Post #4

F*cking with the best since 1996

Member No.: 962

Don't put up with it. Make fun of them back, that's what I would do. I think you need to have some sort of foundation friendship with a person before you start poking fun at them. Anything else is a form of bullying.

--------------------
Art should be an expression of what humanity is capable of imagining - not limited to representing that which surrounds us - Demetrios Vakras
funked)out_frog is my special Harem slave
Harem count: Markslut, xkitsurabamix, Black - Wings, Candice, Moop, Daedalus, The Lorax, Franken - Sarah, Artemisia, Cath, Wyvern, Saucy Tara, PsychWardMike, JimiJimi, Fallen Element, Smiler, Korbin Dallas, laenan kite, Valerie, Faerieryn, trunk_girl26, Sir Psycho Sexy, Steam Roxxor, pgrmdave, monkey_called_narth

+Quote Post
Mata
post Mar 2 2004, 12:39 AM
Post #5

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

What are they making fun of?

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!

+Quote Post
gerbilfromhell
post Mar 2 2004, 01:42 AM
Post #6

Remorseless posting machine

Member No.: 15

If what they're making fun of is something that you can take in good humor and are being friendly about it, then just make fun of them back (in a friendly way).

If they're being friendly about it but the things that they're making fun of are things that you can't take in good humor (I'm not blaming you or anything; nearly everyone has at least SOMETHING that they don't want other people joking about, for whatever reason), just tell them either to try making fun of something else or to stop altogether.

If they're just trying to be mean, just stop hanging out with them.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 02:38 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!