Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Suckyness Of Life, venting
Alaric
post Mar 3 2004, 12:51 AM
Post #1

The Wrath of The MUFFIN

Group: New Members
Member No.: 821

Ah yes life.. it sucks right about now. For many a reason but that will take all day to explain so i'll just vent a few of my problems now.

The bigest of my problems involves my parents. they are fighting for the 100th time now and it has lead to my dad moving out and living with my g-pa. They are again fighting over the stupid things, and my mom isn't willing to forgive my dad on things he has done in the past(like years in the past) my dad is depressed and insane(takin meds) but my mom still fears him. So it came down to my dad deciding to live with my g-pa for a while to see if works out, and let my mom have a break from him. I hope it does.. becuse if they get a divorce we will more then likely loose everything(house mainly)

problem #2- As some of you know from one of my old threads me and my g/f broke up and as i feared she is "corrupt" now. She hates my guts now for some reason(more then likely her dumb ass friend that doesn't know how to deal with relastionships telling her crap) and acts like i never loved her, which i still do. I was thinking maybe i made a mistake and we should try to go back out, but after our last talk, i knew i did the right thing.

#3- Some people are hating me right now just because i wasn't able to get tickets to the Linkin Park concert that was near us. I got the money from them and told them i would try, but i need to find a ride first. Well i found one and when i went to get the tickets i couldn't so we couldn't go and now i got some my friends pissed at me, i guess they have a right to since i told them i would get the tickets... but didn't so i will take the blame for this... just the fact that i failed and let people i car about down, pissed me off.

#4 There is a guy on another forum that is pissing me off to no exterme about self mutilation, and how i should "fix" my mental problems. I want to open that closed minded lil F*ck with a 22 right now...

the end for now

--------------------
user posted image
Hyperion's Harem©
Muffinism Ruler/Founder
check my forum out
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marsyas
post Mar 3 2004, 01:00 AM
Post #2

Apparently squishy

Member No.: 763

Uber hugs for you, meh Muffin Man...

As for your mom and dad, major hugs for you, Muffin...that's about all I can do from here...sad.gif

After hearing about all this stuff with your ex over the past few weeks, I can definitely agree that you did the right thing. I know it burns now, but you'll feel so much better about it in the long run if you don't already feel assured about it now.

And that guy on the other forum, meh...he can get over himself. dry.gif
And it started out as such a lovely yet mildly depressing thread...oh well...

I don't really have anything to offer except much hugging, so....

GROUP HUG ON MUFFIN!!!!!!
laugh.gif

We love you... biggrin.gif

--------------------
Come away! O human child,
To the waters and the wild
With a faery hand in hand
For the world's more full of weeping
Than you can understand...

Quite possibly one of the most beautiful things you will ever hear

+Quote Post
Kamaradi
post Mar 3 2004, 01:35 AM
Post #3

Worrying

Member No.: 953

sad.gif I'm sorry Muffin.

Things are going to get better, I'm not sure how long it'll take, but things will get better. Just try to stay positive and know you have people all over the state who care about you smile.gif

--------------------
Kamaradi.

user posted image

+Quote Post
the lil' pie...
post Mar 3 2004, 02:53 PM
Post #4

Don't you just love hot water bottles?

Member No.: 160

and over the pond tongue.gif not that i know you that well, but *huggles*
tell the other bloke he's a f***berry biggrin.gif it's my best new word!!
and chin up, you've got plenty of great people on here i can see care lots smile.gif

--------------------
It's not so bad being trendy, everyone who looks like me is my friend...

SHINY...

Freshers Flu is a buttmunch.

+Quote Post
Enslaved
post Mar 3 2004, 03:08 PM
Post #5

Holy Goddess of Natopia... since 1985

Member No.: 822

Nah, call that other guy a F*ck Stain! Cuz no one likes them. And they describe some people perfectly.

Unfortunately all you can do about your mum and dad is ride it out. For your gf, I'm sure you did what is best (I went through something similar) and I hope you guys can still be friends after this. She will realise she has her own opinion of you, not the same as her stupid friend.

So for now *hugs* cuz that's what we're here for, and to give advice when you need it.

--------------------
user posted image

I lie, I wait, I stop, I hesitate, I am, I breathe, I meant, I think of me. Is it any wonder I can't sleep? All I have is all you gave to me. Is it any wonder I found peace through you? Its not enough, just a touch. Its not enough. I taste, I love, I come, I bleed enough, I hate, I'm not, I was, I want too much. Its not enough, just a touch. Its not enough.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2017 - 08:24 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!