IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Don't U Ever Feel Like You Just Hate Everyone?, excuse me, I'm f*cked up.
Enslaved
post Mar 5 2004, 02:55 PM
Post #1

Holy Goddess of Natopia... since 1985

Group: New Members
Member No.: 822

This is more than likely going to sound like me dribbling sh*t again. But somtimes I feel like I just hate everyone. I don't know why. Maybe because I feel hurt from what people have done to me in the past and I forget not everyone is like that.

I just want to say sorry to everyone I've been an a**hole to. I have issues.

--------------------
user posted image

I lie, I wait, I stop, I hesitate, I am, I breathe, I meant, I think of me. Is it any wonder I can't sleep? All I have is all you gave to me. Is it any wonder I found peace through you? Its not enough, just a touch. Its not enough. I taste, I love, I come, I bleed enough, I hate, I'm not, I was, I want too much. Its not enough, just a touch. Its not enough.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ocean!
post Mar 5 2004, 07:35 PM
Post #2

Worrying

Member No.: 745

I'm the same way. I'm just not a people person anymore. Actually, I'm not much of a person at all anymore. I'm just going through a tough time I guess.

Well, I'm sure that helped you.

o_0

+Quote Post
franken-sarah
post Mar 5 2004, 09:16 PM
Post #3

A monster of someone elses creation...

Member No.: 873

Oh, Nat, you are a bad little fairy!! Of course you don't hate everyone, but I know how you feel!

I work with some first class a-holes and after a day with them bitching and moaning then a drive home in traffic where absolutely no-one bothers to indicate then you get stuck in the supermarket for hours cos everyone has taken 2.5 children shopping with them, well I feel like I hate everyone then too!! blink.gif

Come here, let me give you a hug!! *hugs Nat* biggrin.gif

--------------------
Come freely, and of your own will, and leave behind some of the happiness that you bring with you...

+Quote Post
Aria
post Mar 5 2004, 11:33 PM
Post #4

Confused. Very Very Confused.

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 941

I've felt that way for the past 3 months. No end in sight, really.

--------------------
In your misery
You're not alone
So come share your tears with me
And witness it all go wrong

+Quote Post
moonshine
post Mar 6 2004, 12:46 AM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Member No.: 954

....You guys remain in that state of mind after awhile because you chose to do so..........After a bit of letting your brain chill out after a rut of nonsense,........get out and do things that you enjoy. In time, you'll get back on track.
....Just remember mistakes caused by you,.... or another individual, and remember them......Its a good learning process for when you get older.

Trust me. wink.gif

--------------------
~~~~Day after day,... things never seem to change,...
then all of a sudden,........ one day arrives and everything is different
~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
user posted image

+Quote Post
Aria
post Mar 6 2004, 12:50 AM
Post #6

QUOTE (moonshine @ Mar 6 2004, 12:45 AM)
....You guys remain in that state of mind after awhile because you chose to do so.........

Not necessarily true. That's like saying clinically depressed people should 'just snap out of it'. Might work for some. But not for all, by a long shot.

--------------------
In your misery
You're not alone

+Quote Post
moonshine
post Mar 6 2004, 12:55 AM
Post #7

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Aria @ Mar 5 2004, 07:49 PM)
Not necessarily true. That's like saying clinically depressed people should 'just snap out of it'. Might work for some. But not for all, by a long shot.

......but then we would be talking of a health issue instead.........

.......Getting yourself motivated may be hard at times,....but it sure is a good cure once you are able to focus and get away from the deep thoughts that make you want to veg and go into hiding..........

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~

user posted image

+Quote Post
Aria
post Mar 6 2004, 01:03 AM
Post #8

QUOTE (moonshine @ Mar 6 2004, 12:54 AM)
......but then we would be talking of a health issue instead.........

.......Getting yourself motivated may be hard at times,....but it sure is a good cure once you are able to focus and get away from the deep thoughts that make you want to veg and go into hiding..........

As I understand, emotional health is still health. I believe that this would fall under that category. But then again, I get grouchy when I talk about this sort of thing, so I'm gonna bow out.

--------------------
In your misery
You're not alone

+Quote Post
moonshine
post Mar 6 2004, 02:08 AM
Post #9

Advanced Member

mad.gif Grrrrrrr..........Me too! wink.gif

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~

user posted image

+Quote Post
TigerLily013
post Mar 6 2004, 06:06 AM
Post #10

~¤~Sanity Impaired since 1986~¤~

Member No.: 82

QUOTE (Enslaved @ Mar 5 2004, 09:54 AM)
This is more than likely going to sound like me dribbling sh*t again. But somtimes I feel like I just hate everyone. I don't know why. Maybe because I feel hurt from what people have done to me in the past and I forget not everyone is like that.

I just want to say sorry to everyone I've been an a**hole to. I have issues.

Nah, its cool I have felt the same way.

My past has not been exactly the best either. Being picked on for years really brought me down. Obviously I didn't stay down...i picked myself up and tolerated the rest. the remaining was so weak I could just kick it off to the side. Some days I just want to strangle someone.

Hope you feel better.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Alaric
post Mar 6 2004, 07:13 AM
Post #11

The Wrath of The MUFFIN

Member No.: 821

All the time. I really only talk to a select few people. I may talk to others, but they don't know me at all. Maybe a handful actually do, and its because i don like people enough to share myself with them.. its why i like this forum so much... you all don know me.. but i'll still talk to ya.

--------------------
user posted image
Hyperion's Harem©
Muffinism Ruler/Founder
check my forum out

+Quote Post
Usurper MrTeapot
post Mar 6 2004, 04:20 PM
Post #12

Samauri Teapain

Member No.: 844

I feel like that sometimes, I felt that today in the shopping centre. No one but you uses any common sense anymore.

I want to be a doctor or vet after Uni, but I'd probably end up unplugging all my patients or bining someone's "Tibbles". Sometimes people are the worst scum of the earth but you have to go through the day.

To keep a healthy level of insanity I do random spontanious things, stupid to everyone else but makes me feel alive slightly. Who knows, if I do become something in medicine I'd probably randomly run down through the wards waving a screw in the air shouting "They think I am a doctor!"

--------------------
@>-'--,--Cath and gothictheysay are my E-Teapotettes.@>-'--,--
Jaq and believe are my adopted Tea Spoons (wherever they are :'( )
"I am just a worthless liar, I am just an imbecile, I will only complicate you, trust in me and fall aswell."
A proud Viking never stops masturbating.
Taking over Matazone Forums since 2011.

+Quote Post
franken-sarah
post Mar 6 2004, 04:31 PM
Post #13

QUOTE (MrTeapot @ Mar 6 2004, 04:19 PM)
I feel like that sometimes, I felt that today in the shopping centre. No one but you uses any common sense anymore.

I always feel like I hate everyone when I'm in a shopping centre!! mad.gif

I'm always polite, hold doors open n stuff and people completely ignore you and barge in to you - so I avoid shops, I prefer to shop on-line!!

I like rain to cheer me up. After a crap day at work I like nothing better than a walk in the rain - sun works too but I do like the rain. Then a hot shower and some peanut m&m's.... I'm a simple soul!!

Like Alaric I don't like too many people. I left myself very vulnerable too many times by being friends with people and them abusing my friendship. I've learnt from these experiences, though it wasn't a pleasant lesson, and it's made me wary. sad.gif

--------------------
Come freely, and of your own will, and leave behind some of the happiness that you bring with you...

+Quote Post
Enslaved
post Mar 6 2004, 04:48 PM
Post #14

QUOTE (franken-sarah @ Mar 5 2004 @ 09:15 PM)
Come here, let me give you a hug!! *hugs Nat*

*Hugs Sarah* biggrin.gif

Yeh, I don't hate everyone. Just sometimes focus completely on the people that piss me off, instead of the people that make me happy.

QUOTE (Aria @ Mar 6 2004 @ 12:49 AM)
QUOTE (moonshine @ Mar 6 2004, 12:45 AM)
....You guys remain in that state of mind after awhile because you chose to do so......... 

Yeh well I am clinically depressed and mentally ill. All I can do is wait for feelings and thoughts to pass.

Sarah - I love standing / sitting in the rain too! laugh.gif

--------------------
user posted image

I lie, I wait, I stop, I hesitate, I am, I breathe, I meant, I think of me. Is it any wonder I can't sleep? All I have is all you gave to me. Is it any wonder I found peace through you? Its not enough, just a touch. Its not enough. I taste, I love, I come, I bleed enough, I hate, I'm not, I was, I want too much. Its not enough, just a touch. Its not enough.

+Quote Post
franken-sarah
post Mar 6 2004, 06:17 PM
Post #15

Yeah, rain is very therapeutic!!

I was on a course a few weeks ago, the guy asked us all to think of something that made us smile then get in line, alphabetically, according to the thing that made us smile.

So, I was "R" for rain. When it came to me I hadto say what the "R" was and when I said it was rain the trainer guy said no-one had ever said that before!

Hee! Hee! I'm special!! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gothymothy girl
post Mar 21 2004, 09:12 PM
Post #16

Bleeg?

Member No.: 1,021

Yeah, you mean like I want to kill everyone right now just because they exist? Yes, I know how you feel. Lets see, how do we cure it.... oh, yeah. Kill everyone. It'll make us feel better, probably. Hopefully.

DIE! mad.gif ohmy.gif BANG! laugh.gif biggrin.gif mad.gif ohmy.gif BANG! cool.gif mad.gif ohmy.gif BANG!!!! laugh.gif blink.gif biggrin.gif BANG!!!

--------------------
>(|||> Pround owner of the Uber-carrot! Ph34r it! Come closer. . . so I can slap the sh*t out of you! . . . do I LOOK like a friggin people person? Bumper stickers are so lame. . . Bumper STICKS are where it's at! You should duct tape a stick to your bumper and be like me!
. . . I'm hearing voices but all they do is complain. . .
What if I had a mustard-drenched cucumber tied to my leg and I did not want my pants to get dirty? Ya better checkety-check yourself before ya wreckety-wreck yourself! Once you finally create something original, someone comes along and steals it. . . not to say that's a BAD thing. . .

+Quote Post
Kamaradi
post Mar 22 2004, 12:32 AM
Post #17

Worrying

Member No.: 953

Sometimes I feel like everybody hates me, but not the other way around usually.

--------------------
Kamaradi.

user posted image

+Quote Post
Pandora
post Mar 22 2004, 02:45 AM
Post #18

Member No.: 992

sometimes i wish that everyone would just one day be gone . They don't die just, stop being there, you know what i mean???

--------------------
user posted image
Little Blue Men Are Coming! Beware!
Sarah the Spider owns my Scottish ass.
I don't bite...hard...

+Quote Post
chester
post Mar 22 2004, 07:23 AM
Post #19

i would prefer not to

Member No.: 360

i dont think its possible for somebody to hate everybody. i sometimes get bored with the people i know. it might feel like i hate them untill i realize they really didnt do anything wrong, but im just sick of them. but i get over it. i dont think i have or ever will get bored with these swell people on the forum, though. thats why i come here.

--------------------
Get out of my dreams and into my car.

+Quote Post
Enslaved
post Mar 22 2004, 10:12 AM
Post #20

otay, so "hating everyone" was taking it a bit far. I think I said I was focusing on all the people that have screwed me over and when ya only think about them... ya kinda hate everybody *hopes that made sense*. I would also like to add the fact that I was pre-menstrual. No further explanation needed. rolleyes.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Smee
post Mar 24 2004, 05:22 PM
Post #21

Super advanced member

Member No.: 1,008

hell yeah!
I used to feel like that all the time.
Then i found christ tee hee!

its goes back to

"Jesus loves you, But everyone else thinks your an asshole!"

Hey, smile!
Atleast someone loves you!

--------------------
Here I sit
Much determined
Ever ill-equipped
To draw this curtain
How this has entertained
Validated
And has served me well
Ever the victim

*Smee-Land!*

+Quote Post
Rattgirl
post Mar 27 2004, 05:41 PM
Post #22

I forgot my socks

Member No.: 417

I get these weird periods of "hating everyone"...usually at work when I've decided I've been there long enough, but the boss doesn't seem to agree 'cuz he keeps me there.......and keeps me there.....

and the last two days were all warm and sunny for the FIRST TIME this year, and everyone was outside having fun, and I was stuck in here making stupid sandwiches for even stupider people, and at that point my brain just melted down and I hated everyone who walked in the door. It's a bad thing for me to get to that point, 'cuz I'm not that good at hiding it. The best I can do is a careful and obviously neutral face that just screams "I'm pissed off at you but I'm not showing it!!"

Yah. Or the aforementioned shopping spree with screaming, fighting kids in every aisle. Good times.

I'm sure if I told a shrink this, I would be given drugs to calm my "latent violent tendencies", but I've discovered that when I get in that state of mind, I'm easiest out of it by just imagining doing some heinous things to the people who are pissing me off at the moment. For instance: I see two screaming kids in the store, I imagine stuffing their mouths with oranges and booting them cartoon-style (foot to the rear and all) across the store. It usually makes me feel better...and the weirder the solution, the better it seems to work, 'cuz then I'm laughing semi-evil laughter to myself which makes me feel less hateful. I dunno. What was I talking about again?

An' hon? You know anytime you wanna or need to talk, you can call me right? I mean, yeah it's long distance so ya probably can't all too often, but you know what I mean. Even if it's in the middle of the night here. And I MEAN THAT. Your mental health is important to me happy.gif

--------------------
If I was a zombie, I would be back from the dead. As it is, I'm just back!

+Quote Post
Dolty McDaft
post Mar 28 2004, 04:33 AM
Post #23

Super advanced member

Member No.: 1,028

You know, sometimes I get so ticked off with the world that I wish I had a really big knife, and...

Well, I did have a dream once when I went on a murderous rampage and everyone I knew either was killed by me or fell off a cliff because they were running away from me.

I know. I'm a freak. blink.gif ALL MUST KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
*twitch*

>(|||> The Uber-Carrot attacks!

Authors. Even the sane ones are nuts.

+Quote Post
Gothymothy girl
post Mar 29 2004, 02:29 AM
Post #24

Bleeg?

Member No.: 1,021

Jess, that's not like you at all. . . . it's a lie. Wha ha ha. Lies.

--------------------
>(|||> Pround owner of the Uber-carrot! Ph34r it! Come closer. . . so I can slap the sh*t out of you! . . . do I LOOK like a friggin people person? Bumper stickers are so lame. . . Bumper STICKS are where it's at! You should duct tape a stick to your bumper and be like me!
. . . I'm hearing voices but all they do is complain. . .
What if I had a mustard-drenched cucumber tied to my leg and I did not want my pants to get dirty? Ya better checkety-check yourself before ya wreckety-wreck yourself! Once you finally create something original, someone comes along and steals it. . . not to say that's a BAD thing. . .

+Quote Post
Sir Maxerpopple
post Mar 29 2004, 03:26 AM
Post #25

Is conformity, consumption, and obedience really that bad?

Member No.: 644

Sometimes I feel like my close friends, particularly one, hates me. But that's a whole 'nother thread.

And yes I do sometimes feel like I hate everyone. It's a bad feeling, one I try to avoid.

--------------------
Still around, just lurking.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 08:02 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!