Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Shoe Shopping, so hard with my feet
gothictheysay
post Mar 14 2004, 11:51 PM
Post #1

living in your basement, eating your candy hearts

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 959

I have US size 11 Wide women's feet. We went to Payless Shoesource first (for those not in the US it's sort of a cheap store but has decent shoes) and that had nothing. Famous Footwear next - nothing. Sports Authority was our last hope for the day. Nothing. So we moved into the men's section, and browsed for a while. After a long time, although I had been searching for both dress shoes and sneakers, I pulled out a pair of black hightop Converses (now THEY said they were size 9.5 mens, 11.5 womens.) Even though the men's 10 I tried didn't fit. Whatever. *sigh*

Anyway, I like 'em. tongue.gif Ought to be better than the old, beat-up, drawn-on ones I have now. I now have three pairs of functioning sneakers - one entirely black, the Cons and the ones formerly mentioned. And one pair of painful dress shoes. Yay.

--------------------
Being corrupted by candice since 2004
teal and orange is the way forward
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Atari
post Mar 15 2004, 12:21 AM
Post #2

Worrying

Group: New Members
Member No.: 907

I have the exact opposite problem, I'm a size 7 in guys. You have any idea how hard it is to find a normal, adult shoe. Its all $80 cross trainers and hightops made by some little kid in asia. Sniff.

Don't even get me started on finding cloths, I have to get most things custom made. Otherwise I have to shop in the kids department which of course gets me bad cloths and wierd looks from protective mothers. >.<

How about this, you give me a bit of your height? then we'll both be able to buy shoes/cloths like normal people smile.gif

--------------------
Spastic 21 year old seeking fun adventures, good at oral sex. Apply within.
AIM : SeeAtariRun .. Talk to me. I don't bite, though I don't mind being bitten.
Avatar 'borrowed' from Megatokyo Fanart Archive

+Quote Post
gothictheysay
post Mar 15 2004, 12:56 AM
Post #3

living in your basement, eating your candy hearts

Member No.: 959

laugh.gif Only problem being, the heigh hasn't arrived quite yet. I can give you a couple inches now, or maybe you can take away some of my stomach wink.gif

My feet don't even look that big to me. They do look weird and pale, though.

--------------------
Being corrupted by candice since 2004
teal and orange is the way forward

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post Mar 15 2004, 10:01 PM
Post #4

Technically a giant, intellectual midget.

Member No.: 197

i don't have problems with clothes for the most part, i have more problems finding places that sell proper flares that i do finding trousers that fit, now finding size 13 (U.S. 14) shoes and trainers is a real bugger, luckily i found a shop that will order them for me at no extra charge....just have to wait a week dry.gif

--------------------
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 09:53 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!