IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Its My 18 Consecutive Bad Hair Year!, Umm hair.
You deny me fres...
post Mar 22 2004, 11:05 AM
Post #1

Brain hurting...and my socks filled with...cheese??

Group: Established Members
From: London- England (In a house far nicer than I have any right to inhabit)
Member No.: 749

Thats right.
18 years of dry, frizzy, un-managable, long, curly hair. I am currently sporting something remininscent of a mullet crossed with and afro. Before that I looked like an extra from 'Starsky and Hutch'. before that linel Richie (The guy that sang 'Hello is it me your looking for' for some of the younger people. For the really young - ask your parents). Im currently trying to grow my hair, having been told once it reaches a certian length it will implode and begin to hang down my head instead of sitting straight up on top of it. I will try to get a photo on to this post soon, but don't hold your beath. If i can then the laughter will never end. wink.gif
*Goes off to buy even more hair care products in vain attempt to look normal.*

--------------------
"Hours of rants all in one handy location"
Beware the pointy hatted ones. BEWARE!!!Buhhu!!!
Join Danny.
OOOOO! Nice shoes.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phyllis
post Mar 22 2004, 05:55 PM
Post #2

Candbrush Threepwood

Member No.: 345

Try a straightening iron! It takes a long time to do if your hair is long, but it worked amazingly well on my hair. I also have very frizzy, curly hair...I can't get the curls to behave themselves, so I flatten them out. I tried every product that is out there, but none of them worked aside from this. Oh, it also helps if you get a leave-in conditioner that protects your hair from heat, since your hair is already dry....plus it needs to be weighed down a little for the straightening to really work.

--------------------
I love you in a way that is mystical and eternal and illegal in 20 states.

+Quote Post
Snugglebum the D...
post Mar 22 2004, 09:43 PM
Post #3

F*cking with the best since 1996

Member No.: 962

Definately use striaghtening irons. They are a bloody God send.

I have BIG, BIG, thick hair. Usually can't wear it down because it looks like I'm wearing a big red helmet. The striaghteners changed all that.

It was also slightly tatty as I had my dreads taken out - so I used lots of treatments. Things like hot oil, deep moisturising conditioners, that sort of thing. It's in really good condition now.

--------------------
Art should be an expression of what humanity is capable of imagining - not limited to representing that which surrounds us - Demetrios Vakras
funked)out_frog is my special Harem slave
Harem count: Markslut, xkitsurabamix, Black - Wings, Candice, Moop, Daedalus, The Lorax, Franken - Sarah, Artemisia, Cath, Wyvern, Saucy Tara, PsychWardMike, JimiJimi, Fallen Element, Smiler, Korbin Dallas, laenan kite, Valerie, Faerieryn, trunk_girl26, Sir Psycho Sexy, Steam Roxxor, pgrmdave, monkey_called_narth

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2017 - 01:26 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!