IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Want Some Opinons., How vague is this??
Snugglebum the D...
post Apr 8 2004, 11:52 PM
Post #1

F*cking with the best since 1996

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 962

It really is vague.

Basically, I am giving opinons on something to a close friend. The opinions that I am giving are the right ones considering the position she is in. However, there is a large part of me that wants to be selfish and give opinions that would make her do what I want her to and I know she would do. (not bad opinions, just a little selfish)

So, I know this is vague and probably no one can help me with this - but is it better to do what is wanted (probably, no guarentees) by the mate or what I would like?

This made more sense in my head!!!!

--------------------
Art should be an expression of what humanity is capable of imagining - not limited to representing that which surrounds us - Demetrios Vakras
funked)out_frog is my special Harem slave
Harem count: Markslut, xkitsurabamix, Black - Wings, Candice, Moop, Daedalus, The Lorax, Franken - Sarah, Artemisia, Cath, Wyvern, Saucy Tara, PsychWardMike, JimiJimi, Fallen Element, Smiler, Korbin Dallas, laenan kite, Valerie, Faerieryn, trunk_girl26, Sir Psycho Sexy, Steam Roxxor, pgrmdave, monkey_called_narth
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sir Maxerpopple
post Apr 9 2004, 12:02 AM
Post #2

Is conformity, consumption, and obedience really that bad?

Group: New Members
Member No.: 644

Do waht is best for your friend, don't take advantage at a time like this. From personal experiance, it can only come out poorly.

--------------------
Still around, just lurking.

+Quote Post
gothictheysay
post Apr 9 2004, 01:04 AM
Post #3

living in your basement, eating your candy hearts

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 959

Offer her both, ask her which sounds better. She should act on that.

(On an everday basis, I am MUCH more vague. A lot of people I talk to on instant messengers go "WHAT?!" every twenty or so messages...I can't help it...)

edit: I created a thread today with the main word being too vague..."graffiti" join the club darling

--------------------
Being corrupted by candice since 2004
teal and orange is the way forward

+Quote Post
franken-sarah
post Apr 9 2004, 07:54 PM
Post #4

A monster of someone elses creation...

Group: New Members
Member No.: 873

Gothic, that's good advice.

Give your friend both of your opinions (oh, dear, that makes you sound like you have a personality disorder!!), then they can decide for themselves. But be honest and tell them your reasons behind both views. smile.gif

*hugs*

--------------------
Come freely, and of your own will, and leave behind some of the happiness that you bring with you...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2017 - 01:04 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!