IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A Rather Unusual Soccer Game, heh heh heh...
gothictheysay
post May 15 2004, 04:19 PM
Post #1

living in your basement, eating your candy hearts

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 959

Well I thought I might as well share the story of my Friday night because it's very interesting. laugh.gif

We got the old soccer team back together - anyone who had ever played on the team was invited to play one last game. We formed teams and did play; it was funny because we were all pathetic except one girl. At halftime, after the parents left, we began to have ourselves a good old fashioned mudfight. My socks were already dirty (knee high ones, with shinguards underneath of course) because I had slipped several times on the semi-wet field. One time I turned it into an action roll. tongue.gif First of all they went after the birthday girl (this was sort of her birthday party) and then it was everyone. I was lucky that I didn't get any mud in my hair (we poured our water into dried mud piles and then smeared it on people) but it was, of course, all over my face. The first direct hit I got was by my ear, but it was all over my sweater, my neck, and my face. And I was one of the less dirty ones!! No one really wanted to play the game anymore, and then someone yelled "Why don't we depants people?" Thankfully I was not a target of that...it was an all girls game and we have several girls running on the soccer field in their undies laugh.gif It was funny as hell. Did I mention we were right next to a kids playground? The last girl we depants-ed - we took her pants and put them in the soaking wet water cooler. She was pantless for 20 minutes - she grabbed her sweater and tried to hide her cute undies. tongue.gif Meanwhile she was staggering around all osbourne style yelling "Where did you guys put my pants?!" We were right next to a SCHOOL playground, actually, and they were having a movie night inside...parents were coming out all over the place with small kids...meanwhile the soaking wet pants were being thrown around. After we were all fully clothed we decided to take showers and meet up at the birthday girl's house again. When we got back we watched old soccer videos of the team when we were young'uns and laughed at our stupidity. We also had a lot of food. And then I had to go home. Oh well.

And that's the tale of one Friday night. laugh.gif

--------------------
Being corrupted by candice since 2004
teal and orange is the way forward
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Raptor Red
post May 20 2004, 01:22 AM
Post #2

Has WAY too much time on their hands

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,118

haha! I remember you told me that at the mall when we found that guy's pants and belt on one of the benches tongue.gif

--------------------
My deviantArt
My LiveJournal
My Gaia

With great geekiness comes great responsibility
===
And on the eighth day, god created fangirls...shortly thereafter, he said unto Adam..."my bad"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2017 - 02:50 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!