IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Family Love? Or Family Grudge?, I dunno?
Smee
post May 20 2004, 03:22 PM
Post #1

Super advanced member

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,008

Grr this is really getting to me. I just wanna get it out. I dunno if i'm right or wrong plz help!

In Febuary i was moved up into 5th year (16-17years) at school, cuz i was getting bullied cuz im bright. It just happened to be that i picked the same subjects as my older brother. He has now left school, well he was actually forced to. He started suffering from innsommia and i was unable to attend school because he slept during the day instead. When i was moved up, he began to get jelous, and pick fights with me every now and a again. He thought that he could shout at me and hit me all he liked. Today, at lunch, he started on me again. This time, he pinned me down by my wrists and spat on me etc. When i finally managed to get away, i went upstairs to phone my dad. He walked in while i was on the phone and as soon as i hung up for my dad fone the house, he started on me again. This time, i punched him the jaw and kicked me to the ground holding me against a foldup bed i have. my neck clicked along with my arm. He kept shouting at me to get out of the house. I stayed curled up in my room, crying. My dad told to i was to go to school, late. I'm just back from school. My head is killing me, my back in really sore and my neck is stiff and clicks if i move it. I'm not in a lot of pain right now, i'm just so metally tired. I dont wanna get him charged or anything. But my dad is believing everythin he is saying.
I dunno what to do. He's out the now.

--------------------
Here I sit
Much determined
Ever ill-equipped
To draw this curtain
How this has entertained
Validated
And has served me well
Ever the victim

*Smee-Land!*
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post May 20 2004, 04:51 PM
Post #2

Technically a giant, intellectual midget.

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 197

I'd suggest some sort of blunt metal object....but you probably wouldn't like that idea, stay out of his way, if it doesn't blow over have another talk to your dad, failing that there are people you can talk to at school about it...well there should be, there were at my school...and if not...talk to a teacher anyway, one you like, i'm sure they'd be willing to help (again, they would be in my school) in any case there are people you can talk to about these things.

edit: oh and *hugs* go see a docter if your neck, back and so on keep acting up

--------------------
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2017 - 12:56 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!