Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Random Dream Last Night, And something else as well
Prince Aries
post May 25 2004, 07:35 PM
Post #1

Ai Ravana-hime

Group: New Members
Member No.: 421

So I had this pretty random dream last night. In my dream, I took what little money I had left and hitched a ride over to England. Not quite sure HOW I got there, but I did.

And once there, I seemed to attend some random kegger party with dear Commie.

Then my mom called and made me come home.

That's all that happened. Do you suppose this is trying to tell me something? Like get my happy ass over to England stat?

PS - Commie, even though it wasnt REALLY you, thanks for the beer, it was much appreciated! tongue.gif laugh.gif

Ok, now that that's out of the way.....

I just got IMed on AIM by some random person who did the whole "A/S/L" thing. It was a female with one of those "I'm born to cyber" SN's. I answered her question politely but told her I was gay. She ignored me and continued to ask me if I liked girls. I had to reinstate that I did, in fact, groove with the man meats. She asked if I had a pic. Before I could respond she comes back with my new favorite thing to laugh at online:
"May I borrow some money?"

I kid you not. This chick wanted to borrow money. When I told her she was, more or less, a flaming imbecile, she completely ignored me.

And I thought Yahoo! was bad. Seems the disease is spreading. Be warned.

--------------------
Pimping Lolo and ridin' teh Trout since 2003. Dominated by Tigersong, e-hubby, since 2004.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Aislinn Faye
post May 26 2004, 12:28 AM
Post #2

My cute little Aislinn!

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,123

Oh.. I love dreams.. any kind of dreams, as long as I remember them. And what scares me... is that she actually wanted to borrow money. Maybe she was just a lonely lawn flamingo ( sad.gif I wish I could spell) raising money for an operation to turn her into a real flamingo, and she was selling her cyber body on the internet street corner. and omg.. I have a really slow computer and that Milkshake thing... just popped up while I was writing in this one.. and ...wow..I am completely scarred for life.. blink.gif .....

--------------------
"I can kill catering with a thought!" - Darth Vader

+Quote Post
rejectedspoon
post May 29 2004, 03:20 PM
Post #3

That's 'Sir Guppy' to you

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,140

dunno if your dream will come true seeing as when i was five i had a dream where my father was beheaded
it hasnt actually happened yet...
i had another dream when i was young involving burrowing moles and satan
so maybe dreams dont have a message...

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 10:17 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!