IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hoi Hoi Houses, What type do you like?
Mazling
post Jun 4 2004, 12:58 AM
Post #1

Worrying

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,153

Hey........ What kind of houses do you like? Ramblers.... 2-storys? big ones.... lots of windows etc...... I want to see if I can collect stuff about what kind of houses you like and the specs (Lots of windows, boxy, etc.) I would personally like a house that is pretty big and has 5 stories... with 2 basements (hehe that would be cool), not too many windows, and a elevator... I think it would be really cool to have a house that big... But the problem is cleaning....

--------------------
Mazle
‡God-Like-Rabbit‡
ˆLet's pretend your a camel.ˆ
„Blue and Blonde„
•I'm a blanker•
_.·˜¯ª¯˜·._
Do the wave ^
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DarkProtector
post Jun 4 2004, 01:31 AM
Post #2

^This is not my self picture^

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 265

Mine is a castle that is easily defended and has a gothic feel to it with lots of rooms and doorways to other plains. THAT WOULD BE F***ING SWEET

--------------------
Personality traits: bisexual, witty, protective, loving, smart, fast in the mind and body, sci-fi loving, a conspiracy theorist, and semi insane.
MY FAMILY
Fluffy=foob:::
be nice to me family or get spammed.
Dominatrix:::magikeyes14's sex army conspiracist:::League of ISH white tiger:::Animal Spirit club I am in the I love boobs club Governor:::Ejit Cult I am in the League Of Extraordinarily Sexyish Women lord high squirell cruncher:::anti-squirrel army Berserker High Commander:::Rebel Alliance Bisous:::hug cult Goddess of SEX:::fantasy creatures club
MY ANIMALS
user posted imageMY ACID BUNNY IS SHAMIRAuser posted imageShalimar.user posted imagePyroMaia. user posted imageEVO buddy user posted imageLOOK AT THE FROGGIE MY FANTASY

my Fourms

+Quote Post
Sir Maxerpopple
post Jun 4 2004, 02:20 AM
Post #3

Is conformity, consumption, and obedience really that bad?

Member No.: 644

I am a firm believer in form being function. I like the idea of simplistic and modern architecture superimposed by a more wild art. Some call it "modern primitive", for lack of a better term, though that's not completely accurate, more of "civilized primitive". However the simple hovel of the days of yore is also rather appealing.

--------------------
Still around, just lurking.

+Quote Post
phoenix
post Jun 4 2004, 04:11 AM
Post #4

si hoc legere scis ninium eruditionis habes

Member No.: 252

i always liked victorian, with the hard wood trim and floors. i just think they are classic and beautiful.

--------------------
You are a wealthy crook and want to take over the world, you:

[A] Steal the secret plans to the U.S. Strategic Defense Initiative and hold the world ransom for $1,000,000,000.
[B] Own Microsoft
[C] Plant subliminal messages in the news Tom Brokaw reads every night: "(((send $1 to PO Box 426, Missoula, MT 59806)))"
[D] Capture the only man in the universe who can stop you, tell him your plans, then place him in an easily escapable situation with an air duct linking him to every country in the Northern Hemisphere and leave him alone.

+Quote Post
mooooooooooopo
post Jun 4 2004, 04:54 AM
Post #5

: P>

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 991

I saw this TV program my dad was watching where a guy (forester type guy) built his own house out of wood from his forest and clay and stuff, 100% handbuilt. The geometry of the thing just looked really cool.

Whooo! After much googling I managed to find a site with pictures:
Linkage

--------------------
I am Candice's asw emo e-husband, real life actual husband and all around awesome person, Funked)Out_Frogg's e-paramour. Snugglebum's harem slave. Candice and gothictheysay are my e-pimps.

+Quote Post
Dolty McDaft
post Jun 5 2004, 04:07 AM
Post #6

Super advanced member

Member No.: 1,028

I would live in a hole in the ground. So easy to live in, cool environment, easy to defend, earthy. Not to mention cheap. It's as if you could just go out and dig yourself your own!

--------------------
*twitch*

>(|||> The Uber-Carrot attacks!

Authors. Even the sane ones are nuts.

+Quote Post
TigerLily013
post Jun 5 2004, 04:24 AM
Post #7

~¤~Sanity Impaired since 1986~¤~

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 82

I would wanna live in a realm of my own, where anythign to my imagination happened like I gained abilities to control elements and stuff. My realm would be connected to other realms of my friends and of my boyfriends so we coudl visit and stay in each other's realms whenever. These realms would be like floating, invisible to naked eyes but seen in space time contineum(sp) as like anythign is possible. If i wanted a big room, then it would be a room. If someone wanted a forest then poof!

Ah, imagination is beautiful at times.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 07:29 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!